Windows 10: Groupon selling Windows 10

Discus and support Groupon selling Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Groupon are currently running a promotion where you can buy Windows 10 Pro for £39.95.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gareth Adams, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Groupon selling Windows 10

Hi,

Groupon are currently running a promotion where you can buy Windows 10 Pro for £39.95.

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/microsoft-windows-10-home-professional-10

This seems like a too good to be true deal but Groupon are a large, well known company so I wondered if this is legit?

Thanks

Gareth

:)

Gareth Adams, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Groupon selling Windows 10

Delta6326, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Groupon selling Windows 10

1. Groupon selling Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Groupon selling

2. Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website: I have seen some people saying that on the Microsoft website they sell retail keys for windows 11 and i just wanted to check if this was the case. also if i replaced my motherboard would a retail key still be usable on the new motherboard?...
  3. Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website: I have seen some people saying that on the Microsoft website they sell retail keys for windows 11 and i just wanted to check if this was the case. also if i replaced my motherboard would a retail key still be usable on the new motherboard?...
  4. SELLING LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SELLING LAPTOP: My pass word is on this how do I remove it were it just says welcome : so other can just hit enter and go thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selling-laptop/46d81341-8b2d-4555-bc98-60d96b9de253
  5. SELLING LAPTOP

SELLING LAPTOP: My pass word is on this how do I remove it were it just says welcome : so other can just hit enter and go thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selling-laptop/46d81341-8b2d-4555-bc98-60d96b9de253
  6. Why does the Groupon website sell a version of Windows that is 10 times cheaper? than on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Groupon website sell a version of Windows that is 10 times cheaper? than on...: How it gonna be pls explain its official or not ?i see the link below and it a microsoft partner like i see Mycodes24 Click here to verify our Microsoft Partnership! Discover the Future with Windows 11!Get ready for a remarkable digital journey with Microsoft Windows 11!...
  7. Why does the Groupon website sell a version of Windows that is 10 times cheaper? than on...

Why does the Groupon website sell a version of Windows that is 10 times cheaper? than on...: How it gonna be pls explain its official or not ?i see the link below and it a microsoft partner like i see Mycodes24 Click here to verify our Microsoft Partnership! Discover the Future with Windows 11!Get ready for a remarkable digital journey with Microsoft Windows 11!...
  8. Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the necessary certification requirements for selling Windows system software in my computer shop in India.As part of the business regulations in India, there is a requirement to...
  9. Buying windows ten through groupon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying windows ten through groupon: Hi infound windows 10 pro on groupon and was wondering if it would be legit purchase or not...
  10. Groupon and Pandora app missing in 10?

Groupon and Pandora app missing in 10?: Hey we just got windows 10 on our new Asus laptop. We used to have a Lenovo Windows 8 laptop and we had an app for groupon and pandora, now I can't find those in the store. What could possibly be the reason they would exist in windows 8 but not 10? Also, we think we...