Windows 10: growing file

Discus and support growing file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a file that grows to take up most of the room on my hard drive. when ever I delete or move files to a different drive the file grows to fill the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertSadzewicz, Jan 12, 2019.

1. growing file

I have a file that grows to take up most of the room on my hard drive. when ever I delete or move files to a different drive the file grows to fill the spaces. I searched for the file but it does not show.

:)

RobertSadzewicz, Jan 12, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

WaasMedic file keeps growing

Hi Explorer999

WaasMedic is a file that is used in the background to repair Windows 10, you should not touch that file. Yes it may grow from time to time, but this is normal and nothing to worry about, it is not going to grow exponentially . . .

DaveM121, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Temp files growing

Over the last 2 weeks, the temp files continue to grow. Ccleaner and disc clean-up wont remove them. I have 3.8Gb of files and it is growing daily. Can any one help please

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

BobShaw_738, Jan 12, 2019
  4. growing file

WaasMedic file keeps growing

Simple question: Why is my WAASMEDIC file growing every single time I log on to my computer? It started out in the KB realm, but has now reached 5.93 MB. I know this isn't a huge bite of space, but if it keeps growing at this pace, then it will be soon.
    Anyone?

Explorer999, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

growing file

1. growing file - Similar Threads - growing file

2. System files is growing my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System files is growing my laptop: Since the recent windows update, I have saying that 13.5GB of system files is increasing on my Lenovo V14-IWL laptop only in the 222 SSD part in C: drive following the recent update. Could we fix this problem because of this increasement ? Thank you for the suggestion....
  3. System files is growing my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System files is growing my laptop: Since the recent windows update, I have saying that 13.5GB of system files is increasing on my Lenovo V14-IWL laptop only in the 222 SSD part in C: drive following the recent update. Could we fix this problem because of this increasement ? Thank you for the suggestion....
  4. System & reserved on secondary drive growing with each file copy then resets on reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System & reserved on secondary drive growing with each file copy then resets on reboot: Okay, what is going on here.System & reserved on secondary drive grows with the size of a file copy for each file copy, then resets when windows is rebooted.What do I mean? This:System & Reserved @ reboot: 207MBSystem & Reserved after copying a 1.7GBip file? 1.97GB System &...
  5. System & reserved on secondary drive growing with each file copy then resets on reboot

System & reserved on secondary drive growing with each file copy then resets on reboot: Okay, what is going on here.System & reserved on secondary drive grows with the size of a file copy for each file copy, then resets when windows is rebooted.What do I mean? This:System & Reserved @ reboot: 207MBSystem & Reserved after copying a 1.7GBip file? 1.97GB System &...
  6. Growing number of files in Temp folder can not be removed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Growing number of files in Temp folder can not be removed: I am running Windows 10 64 Bit on Dell Laptop since 2015 with a 500 GB nominal hard drive. It now is being used at about 96 GB of storage. I need to double check, but think that the laptop has 8 GB of RAM. On 2/14/2022 the Windows 10 system updated to 21H1. OS Build...
  7. Growing number of files in Temp folder can not be removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Growing number of files in Temp folder can not be removed: I am running Windows 10 64 Bit on Dell Laptop since 2015 with a 500 GB nominal hard drive. It now is being used at about 96 GB of storage. I need to double check, but think that the laptop has 8 GB of RAM. On 2/14/2022 the Windows 10 system updated to 21H1. OS Build...
  8. Growing number of files in Temp folder can not be removed

9. usb files corrupted and somehow growing

usb files corrupted and somehow growing: so i have a usb that some how had corrupted files and images in it, and some how it started adding files to its self out of know where, idk what is causing this, tried deleting them because i ended up making short cuts on accident but it ended up crashing file manager and...
  10. Constantly growing UKlog.dat file keeps crashing my machine

Constantly growing UKlog.dat file keeps crashing my machine: I have a cheap laptop with an small SSD and even after a fresh Windows install, I only have around 5GB left on the C: drive. I have a second SDX card configured as a D drive and all my files are on there, with desktop, documents, etc moved here. I have configured the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. waasmedic log