Windows 10: growing file

Discus and support growing file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a file that grows to take up most of the room on my hard drive. when ever I delete or move files to a different drive the file grows to fill the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertSadzewicz, Jan 12, 2019 at 11:47 AM.

1. growing file

I have a file that grows to take up most of the room on my hard drive. when ever I delete or move files to a different drive the file grows to fill the spaces. I searched for the file but it does not show.

:)

RobertSadzewicz, Jan 12, 2019 at 11:47 AM
  2. DaveM121 Win User

WaasMedic file keeps growing

Hi Explorer999

WaasMedic is a file that is used in the background to repair Windows 10, you should not touch that file. Yes it may grow from time to time, but this is normal and nothing to worry about, it is not going to grow exponentially . . .

3. Temp files growing

Over the last 2 weeks, the temp files continue to grow. Ccleaner and disc clean-up wont remove them. I have 3.8Gb of files and it is growing daily. Can any one help please

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

4. growing file

WaasMedic file keeps growing

Simple question: Why is my WAASMEDIC file growing every single time I log on to my computer? It started out in the KB realm, but has now reached 5.93 MB. I know this isn't a huge bite of space, but if it keeps growing at this pace, then it will be soon.
    Anyone?

Thema:

growing file

1. growing file - Similar Threads - growing file

2. Sea of Thieves download size grows and never completes.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of Thieves download size grows and never completes.: I started downloading the game yesterday, fell asleep, and woke up to find it bloating far beyond its original file size. I've restarted, reset, redownloaded, deleted cache, checked for updates, asked several live customer service agents, used the troubleshooting tool,...
  3. Library folder grows back after delete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Library folder grows back after delete: Some process keeps recreating a "Public Music" folder in it's former location after removal from the library, network shares and deletion from disk. The folder is empty, but it's in a partition where I really don't want Windows inserting things. It will not also not allow...
  4. growing problem with games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    growing problem with games: What is wrong with the games saying it is cuurently unavailable in my account yet i'm signed in automaticly 0x803f8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/growing-problem-with-games/e5b7d7e3-866f-4287-8c3d-e62300229589
  5. WaasMedic file keeps growing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WaasMedic file keeps growing: Simple question: Why is my WAASMEDIC file growing every single time I log on to my computer? It started out in the KB realm, but has now reached 5.93 MB. I know this isn't a huge bite of space, but if it keeps growing at this pace, then it will be soon. Anyone?...
  6. Add font display issues to the growing number of Windows 10 version 1809 issues

in Windows 10 News
    Add font display issues to the growing number of Windows 10 version 1809 issues: Reports are coming in (via Windows Latest) that users who upgraded their devices running Windows 10 to the October 2018 Update -- Windows 10 version 1809 -- may face yet another issue. The issue at hand this time is display related. Machines affected by the issue display...
  7. System and Reserved Keeps Growing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    System and Reserved Keeps Growing.: Hi, So I'm posting here because I have yet to find a thread with an actual solution to this problem online. I've seen other folks ask about this question, and so far, no real solutions. My concern is that the system and reserved folder on windows 10 seems to grow at an...
  8. Registry Backup File Size Is Growing

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Registry Backup File Size Is Growing: I've backed up my registry twice recently, and I noticed a huge difference in the size of the backup file. Two days ago, the backup I created was 18,066 KB. The one I created this morning is 247,691 KB. Should I be concerned about this, and, if so, what can I do about it? 29317
  9. Windows 10 System Files Growing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 System Files Growing: I have searched high and low for an answer to this issue. My Windows 10 System Files size is over 22GB. I'm running on a Toshiba netbook, with CompactOS running. What's more odd is that my wife uses an HP netbook. Same specs for both, and hers is also running CompactOS. Her...
  10. My windows after some hours swap files grow up %89, %98 full !..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My windows after some hours swap files grow up %89, %98 full !..: Hi, last 1-2 weeks i saw my windows swap file filled up and never will be come down, empty or lower percent use *Mad Even RAM almost same, after some hours using computer RAM is filled up like grow up !.. 40182