Windows 10: growing problem with games

Discus and support growing problem with games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What is wrong with the games saying it is cuurently unavailable in my account yet i'm signed in automaticly 0x803f8001... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gorilla5092, Nov 30, 2018.

1. growing problem with games

What is wrong with the games saying it is cuurently unavailable in my account yet i'm signed in automaticly

0x803f8001

:)

gorilla5092, Nov 30, 2018

2. full screen problem in gaming

Hello Ganesh,

It's unfortunate that you are facing issues with the display in Windows 10. We'll certainly assist you with this.

We appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the issue particular to that game or other games also?
    This issue could occur if the your playing a game at a different resolution than the desktop resolution.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to check the resolution of the game as well as the resolution with in the computer and see if you are able to play the games in full screen.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming on Windows 10.

DirectX Graphics and Gaming

Also,

Troubleshoot games

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode from Manufacturer's website, if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.
    Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 30, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 30, 2018
  4. growing problem with games

Problem with games on Win 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if that helps.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

growing problem with games

1. growing problem with games - Similar Threads - growing problem games

2. Darkness is growing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Darkness is growing: Office365 MS365 has gone full dark, now. In Word & Outlook, the canvass is Dark, as well as the rest of the window, which was, already, Dark. This is an indication of the more omnipresent Dark coming with 21H2. More consistency across various surfaces & areas in the OS UI....
  3. Restore point grows

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore point grows: I created a restore point that was 13.x mb and it has grown to 600.x mb, why???? 158636
  4. Restore point grows

in Windows 10 Support
    Restore point grows: I created a restore point that was 13.x mb and it has grown to 600.x mb, why???? 158636
  5. Growing Risk of Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Growing Risk of Malware: On behalf of Janta Haat, I want to know about the program or project of microsoft to eradicate the menace of malware. It is incurring heavy loss to our daily routine life. Thank you...
  6. Growing Risk of Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Growing Risk of Malware: On behalf of <a href="https://www.jantahaat.com/about_us">Janta Haat</a> I want to know about the program or project of micosoft to eradicate the manace of malware. It is incurring heavy loss to our daily routine life. Thank you...
  7. growing file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    growing file: I have a file that grows to take up most of the room on my hard drive. when ever I delete or move files to a different drive the file grows to fill the spaces. I searched for the file but it does not show....
  8. System and Reserved Keeps Growing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    System and Reserved Keeps Growing.: Hi, So I'm posting here because I have yet to find a thread with an actual solution to this problem online. I've seen other folks ask about this question, and so far, no real solutions. My concern is that the system and reserved folder on windows 10 seems to grow at an...
  9. System folder growing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System folder growing: Hello, Last night before shutting down the computer, system folder C: size was 27.8 GB. Today, about an hour after starting computer, it grew up to 30 GB.! There were no any updates. Checked which files \ folders modified \ created today, there were no findings. I ran...
  10. System folder is "growing"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System folder is "growing": Hello,Have some questions about update / upgrade windows 10, and other items.1. It is recomended ("PSA: Create Backup Reinstall Media for Your Current Version of Windows 10 Before Upgrading to Windows 10 Creators Update") to make a backup reinstal media by creating a recovery...