Windows 10: grrove music

Discus and support grrove music in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Groove music has taken all my music albums from iTunes and I cannot change them back. Nothing I have read so far has helped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ValMack1, Aug 31, 2019.

1. ValMack1 Win User

grrove music

Groove music has taken all my music albums

from iTunes and I cannot change them back. Nothing I have read so far has helped

:)

ValMack1, Aug 31, 2019

2. how to disable MUSIC search

Hi WebbyLigth0. I launched processexplorer from Sysinternals and it listed MUSIC taking about 18-20 percents CPU. I tried paulsalter's suggestion and I shall see whether there will be any effect. Thx for reply

Roman Krejci, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Music

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

I would suggest you to place the music files in the Music folder under My Documents in the same drive where the Operating System is installed for the Music App to start syncing.

However if the issue still persist, I would suggest you follow the below steps to restore the default Libraries in Windows and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1 : Show the Libraries

• Go to This PC ( Computer )
    • Click on View
    • Click on Navigation Pane
    • Check “show all folders”
    • Check “Show Libraries”
    • Do not uncheck anything that is already checked
    Step 2 : Restore Default Libraries

• Now,
    • Locate your libraries in the left hand pane
    • Right Click
    • Click on Restore Default Libraries

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to help you.

Thank You

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 31, 2019
  4. grrove music

Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

grrove music

1. grrove music - Similar Threads - grrove music

2. My airpods are "Connected, mic" not "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My airpods are "Connected, mic" not "Connected voice, music": My computer is only connecting to the headset version of my airpods pro and not the headphones, which cause the audio quality to become quite poor. It used to be present when i searched all sound devices in settings, but now its not even there anymore.Any advice on how to fix...
  3. My airpods are "Connected, mic" not "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My airpods are "Connected, mic" not "Connected voice, music": My computer is only connecting to the headset version of my airpods pro and not the headphones, which cause the audio quality to become quite poor. It used to be present when i searched all sound devices in settings, but now its not even there anymore.Any advice on how to fix...
  4. how to add songwriter to music file properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to add songwriter to music file properties: how to add songwriter to music file properties https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-songwriter-to-music-file-properties/343e09c9-5b14-40b2-b92b-de3cf08b0849
  5. how to add songwriter to music file properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add songwriter to music file properties: how to add songwriter to music file properties https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-songwriter-to-music-file-properties/343e09c9-5b14-40b2-b92b-de3cf08b0849
  6. how to add songwriter to music file properties

7. Windows Explorer does not display high resolution of image thumbnail embed on FLAC music files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer does not display high resolution of image thumbnail embed on FLAC music files: Hi everyone,I realize that Windows 10 Explorer does not display high resolution of image thumbnail embed on FLAC music filesHow can I fix it but do not change the resolution of images.Thank you!...
  8. Windows Explorer does not display high resolution of image thumbnail embed on FLAC music files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer does not display high resolution of image thumbnail embed on FLAC music files: Hi everyone,I realize that Windows 10 Explorer does not display high resolution of image thumbnail embed on FLAC music filesHow can I fix it but do not change the resolution of images.Thank you!...
  9. Windows Explorer does not display high resolution of image thumbnail embed on FLAC music files

10. Download music from cd.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download music from cd.: HiHope somebody can help. I am trying to download music cd to copy onto MP3 Player. I was able to do this using Windows 10 but new laptop has Windows 11 pre installed. After downloading I receive an message saying cannot open. It has happened with every CD I have tried to...