Windows 10: Grub Rescue

Discus and support Grub Rescue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Eh, Another issues i have, Is grub rescue I have a CD disk with windows and when boot it in it gets stuck at 20 now before it was 13 can someone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Glow_Reader, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Grub Rescue

Eh, Another issues i have, Is grub rescue I have a CD disk with windows and when boot it in it gets stuck at 20 now before it was 13 can someone help me. I use a acer e5-571 I tried using a USB but it takes me back to grub.

:)

Glow_Reader, Nov 6, 2021

2. Grub rescue

I install kali linux 2020.2 dual boot with win10 but in the etap of install of Grub it say cannt install grub in dummy so i skip this etap and finish the installation of kali....put when i rebout my laptop i get this error :no such partition

Grub rescue>

So when i write:

Grub rescue>fix prefix=(hd0,gpt4)/boot/grub

Grub rescue>fix root=(hd0,gpt4)

Grub rescue>insmod normal

Grub rescue>normal

I entre to grub table of the kali linux and it contain Win 10

My problem is how i access direct to the grub table of kali linux without get Grub rescue>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Help me

houssemlameche, Nov 6, 2021
  3. Sunil_s93 Win User
    Grub rescue

My laptop is already in off condition, I'm not able to do the first step itself. As soon as I turn on the laptop, grub rescue command appears. What to do in this situation?

Sunil_s93, Nov 6, 2021
  4. Grub Rescue

GRUB RESCUE

It is showing grub rescue but my window 7 is installed. It is showing file system error. I've not excess to my Windows 7 CD. Please help me. How can I boot into Windows 7?

PrinceDayani, Nov 6, 2021
Thema:

Grub Rescue

1. Grub Rescue - Similar Threads - Grub Rescue

2. Stuck in Grub Rescue Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Grub Rescue Mode: I recently bought a new prebuilt pc from cyberpowerPC that came with Windows 11 on it. I tried dual booting it with Kali Linux, something went wrong when trying to boot kali. So to fix this problem I thought to erase the partition I had created but now everytime I start the...
  3. Stuck in Grub Rescue Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Grub Rescue Mode: I recently bought a new prebuilt pc from cyberpowerPC that came with Windows 11 on it. I tried dual booting it with Kali Linux, something went wrong when trying to boot kali. So to fix this problem I thought to erase the partition I had created but now everytime I start the...
  4. Windows 11 not booting after install, redirecting to GRUB rescue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not booting after install, redirecting to GRUB rescue.: Hi. I just finished updating to Windows 11 from Windows 10 whilst dual-booting Manjaro and have encountered an error. I will provide as much information as possible:Upon boot, GRUB rescue appears this is because I have installed Manjaro Linux. Within my BIOS settings,...
  5. Windows 11 not booting after install, redirecting to GRUB rescue.

Windows 11 not booting after install, redirecting to GRUB rescue.: Hi. I just finished updating to Windows 11 from Windows 10 whilst dual-booting Manjaro and have encountered an error. I will provide as much information as possible:Upon boot, GRUB rescue appears this is because I have installed Manjaro Linux. Within my BIOS settings,...
  6. Grub Rescue without installation cd or usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grub Rescue without installation cd or usb: I have an old laptop with dual boot. I deleted the partitions and since there is no "bootable usb" optiononly disc option for Windows 7, I watched a youtube video to make a bootable usb drive. It went wrong. Long story short something went wrong and now I dont have a system...
  7. Grub Rescue without installation cd or usb

Grub Rescue without installation cd or usb: I have an old laptop with dual boot. I deleted the partitions and since there is no "bootable usb" optiononly disc option for Windows 7, I watched a youtube video to make a bootable usb drive. It went wrong. Long story short something went wrong and now I dont have a system...
  8. GRUB RESCUE - No Such Disc error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GRUB RESCUE - No Such Disc error: I am looking to fix this GRUB rescue issue on my computer, last night i shut my PC down before heading off to bed, i turn my PC on this morning and it shows up with a grub rescue command type layput on my screens....
  9. GRUB RESCUE - No Such Disc error

GRUB RESCUE - No Such Disc error: I am looking to fix this GRUB rescue issue on my computer, last night i shut my PC down before heading off to bed, i turn my PC on this morning and it shows up with a grub rescue command type layput on my screens....
  10. Installing Windows on new SSD and get error message; no such partition grub rescue. What now?

Installing Windows on new SSD and get error message; no such partition grub rescue. What now?: I swapped out the hard drive in a Toshiba laptop for a brand new SSD. I loaded a USB flash drive with a bootable clean install of Windows 10 via Media Creation Tool.I powered on the laptop holding F2 and set the BIOS to boot from the flash drive. The next thing that popped up...