Windows 10: gs wavetable no midi sound

Discus and support gs wavetable no midi sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using a program called Notation Composer and the sound on this was fine on Windows 7 playing midi sheet music. Now I have no midi sound. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ash55, Sep 25, 2015.

1. ash55 Win User

gs wavetable no midi sound

I'm using a program called Notation Composer and the sound on this was fine on Windows 7 playing midi sheet music. Now I have no midi sound. I've checked the setting in the software and all is OK as is a midi file when I play it stand alone. Any ideas anyone?

:)

ash55, Sep 25, 2015
  2. Mill Garu Win User

I can't find Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth.

Hello? I can't find Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth from midi port list.

gs wavetable no midi sound [​IMG]

Therefore, I only use MIDI Yoke port to play midi.

How can I restore Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth?

Mill Garu, Sep 25, 2015
  3. GrayFox72 Win User
    Attempts to open MIDI Mapper or GS Wavetable Synth fail in Windows 10

In executing my Music composition program in Windows 10, the program indicates that NO MIDI output device is assigned. OK. I will assign one. I am offered either of two choices, both worked in my Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit system. These are: MIDI Mapper or Microsoft
    GS Wavetable Synth. In either case I get the following error:

Error 1003003 opening: MIDI Mapper.

OR

Error 1003003 opening: Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth.

MIDI Output Device: Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth - not found.

Oddly enough, after selecting either, getting the error message yet continuing, the program works just fine. Sound is produced!

Unfortunately, I still have to go through the same process of selecting the MIDI Output device every time I execute the program.

This is very annoying (and I consider it a Windows 10 "bug", particularly since in Windows 8.1 the program worked perfectly). Suggestions? Comments? Solutions? Please! (FYI: Program is Jammer 6 Pro. I plan to try Band-In-the-Box next.).

GrayFox72, Sep 25, 2015
Thema:

gs wavetable no midi sound

1. gs wavetable no midi sound - Similar Threads - wavetable midi sound

2. MIDI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIDI: I am trying to connect a MIDI keyboard to input to Musescore and the software and Windows settings cannot see the device. Do I need to download a driver for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/midi/0e295cd1-a2f4-4ba2-8b8b-bf7c505b6979
  3. Midi

Midi: Ive tried editing registry with several key searches but still get the “not enough memory to perform task” in midi-ox for Mixcraft DAW...brand new computer with adequate specs...please help... someone...
  4. Midi Software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Midi Software: I have a Miracle Keyboard (Software Toolworks Legacy) and a Windows 10 PC. I plan to use a USB-MIDI cable connection. All I want to do is be able to press a key on the keyboard and have the note play through the speakers. Unfortunately I have absolutely no understanding of...
  5. Completely Disabling MS GS WAVETABLE SYNTH

Completely Disabling MS GS WAVETABLE SYNTH: So I'm trying to use ASIO4ALL with Studio One for audio production (which requires Exclusive Mode on my audio inderface), and all of a sudden, I'm getting an error because it says MS GS WAVETABLE SYNTH is enabled. I've looked in all the forums I can find on multiple websites,...
  6. MIDI files software

MIDI files software: I need software to play music on: hymntime.com/tch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/midi-files-software/f76b0bae-5b9d-4d9b-8f01-48fc974e8e78
  7. usb midi help

in Windows 10 Customization
    usb midi help: hi I need help with my midi cord from amazon, my laptop is not understanding it right. so plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-midi-help/91309b2c-3ceb-4804-8bbb-b4466716c9a0
  8. USB sound/midi device not recognized

USB sound/midi device not recognized: I have a Technics PR804 keyboard attached to my Windows 10 laptop through USB. I've installed the drivers that came with my keyboard by entering compatibility mode to Windows ME, but the device manager won't recognize the hardware when it's turned on and plugged into my...
  9. Midi q:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Midi q:: I'm a musician and I'm (also) using MIDI for music production. Problem is that in Win 10 not all MIDI files are playing back properly. F.x. I have some drum files that only play back piano notes where it was supposed to play back a whole drum kit. I read that MS somehow...
  10. GeForce 2700 GS

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GeForce 2700 GS: Hi *Smile First of all, the model of the card is correctly specified in the title. It's not 7200. So I got this card which was working fine in another PC that I don't have anymore, always running Windows 7 x64. It's a pretty basic graphics card, 256MB. The main reason...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not opening microsoft gs wavetable synth when opening studio one4