Windows 10: GSOD during 15007 install STOP code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

Discus and support GSOD during 15007 install STOP code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Me too! I posted on Windows Insider Answers site at: nuvision tablet GSOD on restart during installation of 15007 - Microsoft Community Download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by elmwoodie, Jan 12, 2017.

1. elmwoodie Win User

GSOD during 15007 install STOP code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

Me too! I posted on Windows Insider Answers site at:
    nuvision tablet GSOD on restart during installation of 15007 - Microsoft Community

Download and installation of 15007 rs_prerelease seems to work well.
    Press the RESTART BUTTON that the update wants.
    Get the "Configuring Updates for Windows 10 XX% Complete. Do not turn off your computer." message.

Reboot happens.
    Windows logo appears.* Swirly dots.
    THEN WHAM - green screen of death GSOD.

I finally caught the text of the GSOD:
    STOP code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE
    Time to check UEFI and BIOS methinks.

I had previously installed the drivers in the .zip file that Nuvision makes available at their download center.

There is 16.3 GB of disk space available and more on the SD.*

Anyone have any ideas?

nuvision tablet MODEL: TM800W560L
    NuVision TM800W560L Tablet — NuVision
    GSOD build 15007 rs_prerelease

:)

elmwoodie, Jan 12, 2017
  2. Mike_Keys Win User
    Mike_Keys, Jan 12, 2017
  3. XP ROCKS. Win User
    Stop Code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

These were caused by Realtek PCI-E Wireless LAN NIC NDIS Driver.

BugCheck 139, {2, ffffcf01c3250da0, ffffcf01c3250cf8, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlane.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlane.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys

Probably caused by : rtwlane.sys ( rtwlane+59a55 )

Driver Reference Table (DRT)

Reinstall a fresh copy of the driver.

XP ROCKS., Jan 12, 2017
  4. Superfly Win User

Uhmm,,,Sorry, nope.. *Sad

Vendors need to distribute updated drivers maybe? ... similar issues with new Linux releases,.. especially Nvidia..

(Just to clarify... default drivers are built into the kernel... thus kernel panic (GSOD) can be triggered if the calling from the OS does not conform to what's expected)

Superfly, Jan 12, 2017
  5. elmwoodie Win User
    My tm800w560l is all good on windows 10 insider again!
    Getting Win10 up and running is easy (with external mouse and keyboard anyway). Finding the magic driver that reenables touch is the trick.

I found them in TM101W535 drivers file from nuvision. It started working by the time I had gotten to the PMIC folder (installing the drivers alphabetically). To install a driver, right click the .inf file and select INSTALL. I did not reboot for any of the drivers that wanted me to (restart later). I think it was one these drivers: graphics, gsensor, I2C, MBI or PMIC.
    The drivers are at: http://www.nuvision.com/nuvision-tm101w535l-tablet

elmwoodie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. GSOD during 15007 install STOP code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE - Similar Threads - GSOD during 15007

2. Blue screen on startup. Stop code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen on startup. Stop code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE: When I start up my laptop, after arround a minute I get a blue screen with a stop code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE.This started happening today out of nowhere when I was watching youtube dont know if thats relevant.I havent installed anything sketchy off of the internet so...
  3. Blue screen on startup. Stop code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen on startup. Stop code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE: When I start up my laptop, after arround a minute I get a blue screen with a stop code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE.This started happening today out of nowhere when I was watching youtube dont know if thats relevant.I havent installed anything sketchy off of the internet so...
  4. Blue screen on startup. Stop code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE BSOD during windows 11 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE BSOD during windows 11 installation: My PC did not receive the 22H2 update of Windows 11. So I decided to install Windows 11 22H2 version from Windows 11 Installation Assistant. It downloaded windows and installed it and then asking for restart but when it was restarting, my computer encountered a BSOD with stop...
  6. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE BSOD during windows 11 installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE BSOD during windows 11 installation: My PC did not receive the 22H2 update of Windows 11. So I decided to install Windows 11 22H2 version from Windows 11 Installation Assistant. It downloaded windows and installed it and then asking for restart but when it was restarting, my computer encountered a BSOD with stop...
  7. Infrequent Stop code kernel security check failure

Infrequent Stop code kernel security check failure: I'm having an infrequent BSOD, todays msg. , not sure about previous, was 'stop code: kernel security check failure.' Since it's infrequent I don't think following suggested procedures of safe mode and uninstalling, etc. will be productive. this has happened three, ?, times...
  8. Blue screen - stop code: kernel security check failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen - stop code: kernel security check failure: Hello, I experienced the same issue as in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/blue-screen-stop-code-driver-verifier-detected/0c3a5bcb-b47b-4319-b5ea-1f84220e87d9 . Got myself out of the "blue screen loop" using the reply of...
  9. stop code: Kernel Security Check Failure

stop code: Kernel Security Check Failure: My PC keeps shutting down and gives me stop code: Kernel Security Check Failure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-kernel-security-check-failure/5c82888a-bdb6-431c-b320-1d7babad43c9
  10. Kernel security check failure during installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kernel security check failure during installation: I've tried updating to 10 a few times over the last couple of months - I've tried updating all my drivers as I've seen that suggested elsewhere but it hasn't helped so far. Any help would be appreciated. THEBEASTTM-05_01_2016_121440_12.zip 36316