Windows 10: GSOD on screen for 3 times

Discus and support GSOD on screen for 3 times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today, I turned on my PC then it goes a Green screen. Then I restarted the computer again and the same. The third time I got that screen again. Then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BoscoChungYT, May 21, 2019.

1. GSOD on screen for 3 times

Today, I turned on my PC then it goes a Green screen. Then I restarted the computer again and the same. The third time I got that screen again. Then I found out that the CPU is overloaded (100%) but why my PC didn't crash before? Is this an issue of the Windows Insider Program Update KB4505057?

CPU:

CPU

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz

Base speed: 3.00 GHz

Sockets: 1

Cores: 4

Logical processors: 4

Virtualization: Enabled

L1 cache: 256 KB

L2 cache: 1.0 MB

L3 cache: 6.0 MB

Utilization 19%

Speed 3.37 GHz

Up time 0:00:22:13

Processes 228

Threads 2461

Handles 91115

Error:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen (actually it's greenscreen)

Code: 3b

Parameter 1: c0000096

Parameter 2: ffff8d81f4c758b3

Parameter 3: ffff8d81f3f68930

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 0x3B_c0000096_STACKPTR_ERROR_YSR0!VMMR0EntryFast

:)

BoscoChungYT, May 21, 2019

2. Help! Windows 10 GSOD! CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED!

My PC is running slowly. I disabled Superfetch. and my PC Crashes. after that, I got a GSOD NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. Soon it's repaired.

BUT THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM. AFTER 10 MINUTES OF USING IT, IT GOT A GSOD CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED! AND IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME!

What should I do?

Gamerplayer4257moviesa.k.a Zuhong2548Videos, May 21, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 21, 2019
  4. GSOD on screen for 3 times

Visiontek 5850 (Non reference) GSOD

I am having some issues with my Visiontek 5850. Its the non reference design, so no voltage control.

I keep getting the GSOD and hard lock. I have tried different drivers cleaning in between each. This is on a fresh install of Windows 7 64. The GSOD's have happened while gaming and a few times just surfing.
    I am worried that it might be a bad card! I would like to try and get this worked while I can still return it to the store.

My temps only reach 50c @ 99% load. Some times I can go for 3-4 hours before GSOD. Any help is appreciated!

blacktruckryder, May 21, 2019
Thema:

GSOD on screen for 3 times

1. GSOD on screen for 3 times - Similar Threads - GSOD screen times

2. KB5020030 causing Greed Screen of Death GSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5020030 causing Greed Screen of Death GSOD: Hi,Every time I apply this update, I get a BSOD on reboot. Windows cannot autorecover and I have to manually uninstall the feature update in the recovery console. It sometimes takes a few reboots to get back up and running.I have disabled updates for now - is there a way I...
  3. KB5020030 causing Greed Screen of Death GSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5020030 causing Greed Screen of Death GSOD: Hi,Every time I apply this update, I get a BSOD on reboot. Windows cannot autorecover and I have to manually uninstall the feature update in the recovery console. It sometimes takes a few reboots to get back up and running.I have disabled updates for now - is there a way I...
  4. KB5020030 causing Greed Screen of Death GSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue Screen happening, atleast 3 times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen happening, atleast 3 times a day.: SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎4/‎24/‎2022 2:51 PMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 18Parameter 1: ffff83854b2e22a0Parameter 2: ffff83855eed5fe0Parameter 3: 1Parameter 4: ff00000000000000OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack:...
  6. GSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GSOD: From 3 days there is a constant system crash occuring to my laptop. i have dont all of them like checking through entering safe mode and uninstalling all third party apps, memory diagnostic and so on.... i didnt got any answer rather than getting it more worser and worser all...
  7. Green Screen Of Death GSOD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green Screen Of Death GSOD: Hi! I got Windows 10 20H2 19042.1052And I Got Green Screen Of DeathThere was saying:Your Insider version ran into a problem and we needed to restart it cant remember Error: Critical Process DiedOkay, but I don't have any Insider Verison of windows, Yesterday I Become the...
  8. GSOD Trouble

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GSOD Trouble: Yesterday i had an blue screen, after that my pc was normally working. I've installed an update and nothing happened. Today, when i'm trying to boot up my pc, i'm getting gray screen instead of log in screen. Can someone help me how can i remove that gsod? submitted by...
  9. It happened 3 times.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It happened 3 times.: 3 times I had to use system restore point. 3 times it happened during school. I instantly realized it the third time. Chrome became slow again, it said that I wasn't connected to the internet in the help tab. I couldn't access microsoft website again. I couldn't use google...
  10. GSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GSOD: I am on windows insider preview build 17763 & getting GSOD after one hour with error code 1534 & Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details. Need help ASAP...