Windows 10: GSOD Trouble

Discus and support GSOD Trouble in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yesterday i had an blue screen, after that my pc was normally working. I've installed an update and nothing happened. Today, when i'm trying to boot up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MacixxoRBLX, Apr 15, 2021.

1. GSOD Trouble

Yesterday i had an blue screen, after that my pc was normally working. I've installed an update and nothing happened. Today, when i'm trying to boot up my pc, i'm getting gray screen instead of log in screen. Can someone help me how can i remove that gsod?

submitted by /u/MacixxoRBLX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MacixxoRBLX, Apr 15, 2021

2. Help! Windows 10 GSOD! CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED!

My PC is running slowly. I disabled Superfetch. and my PC Crashes. after that, I got a GSOD NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. Soon it's repaired.

BUT THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM. AFTER 10 MINUTES OF USING IT, IT GOT A GSOD CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED! AND IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME!

What should I do?

Gamerplayer4257moviesa.k.a Zuhong2548Videos, Apr 15, 2021
  3. GSOD

I am on windows insider preview build 17763 & getting GSOD after one hour with error code 1534 & Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details.

Need help ASAP

Narendra16092018, Apr 15, 2021
  4. BrianMBC Win User

GSOD Trouble

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

GSOD Trouble

1. GSOD Trouble - Similar Threads - GSOD Trouble

2. Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD: I have been having problems with loading Fortnite Battle Eye launcher on my PC. Before you tell me to contact Epic Games, it's not their fault. Firstly, they re-directed me to you, and I have followed every guide on their website to fix this. I talked to an agent of yours 2...
  3. Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD: I have been having problems with loading Fortnite Battle Eye launcher on my PC. Before you tell me to contact Epic Games, it's not their fault. Firstly, they re-directed me to you, and I have followed every guide on their website to fix this. I talked to an agent of yours 2...
  4. Been getting GSOD crashes without dumps.

Been getting GSOD crashes without dumps.: Got new gpu 7800xt, had few other new hardware but was ram was fully tested for 4 hours, nvme was tested by bios and passed. New monitor I have is 165hrz aoc 1440p but dont seem to have issues here. Running a dual screen setup. Got this error yesterday and these crashes only...
  5. Been getting GSOD crashes without dumps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been getting GSOD crashes without dumps.: Got new gpu 7800xt, had few other new hardware but was ram was fully tested for 4 hours, nvme was tested by bios and passed. New monitor I have is 165hrz aoc 1440p but dont seem to have issues here. Running a dual screen setup. Got this error yesterday and these crashes only...
  6. Been getting GSOD crashes without dumps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. ntoskrnl.exe GSOD & It only happens with Steam site why? Need fix & your help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe GSOD & It only happens with Steam site why? Need fix & your help.: . I use windows 11, I was using windows 10 had same problem so upgraded to 11 hopping that would work seems to only happen every time I go onto the Steam gaming site I get the GSOD & it says its Ntoskrnl.exe at fault. Seems it only happens when I go on Steam. My first pc was...
  8. ntoskrnl.exe GSOD & It only happens with Steam site why? Need fix & your help.

ntoskrnl.exe GSOD & It only happens with Steam site why? Need fix & your help.: . I use windows 11, I was using windows 10 had same problem so upgraded to 11 hopping that would work seems to only happen every time I go onto the Steam gaming site I get the GSOD & it says its Ntoskrnl.exe at fault. Seems it only happens when I go on Steam. My first pc was...
  9. GSOD in my windows computer after opening the app HP smart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GSOD in my windows computer after opening the app HP smart: Hi , i got a green screen of death with 4 unhappy signs and some text that are not clear enough to let me see the error codehere are my minidmp files https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YmAuwamdHxtdvgRdRd8-PXJuZOzokZEl/view?usp=sharingthanks for helping...
  10. GSOD in my windows computer after opening the app HP smart

GSOD in my windows computer after opening the app HP smart: Hi , i got a green screen of death with 4 unhappy signs and some text that are not clear enough to let me see the error codehere are my minidmp files https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YmAuwamdHxtdvgRdRd8-PXJuZOzokZEl/view?usp=sharingthanks for helping...