Windows 10: GSOD

Discus and support GSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am on windows insider preview build 17763 & getting GSOD after one hour with error code 1534 & Profile notification of event Load for component... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Narendra16092018, Sep 19, 2018.

1. GSOD

I am on windows insider preview build 17763 & getting GSOD after one hour with error code 1534 & Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details.

Need help ASAP

:)

Narendra16092018, Sep 19, 2018

2. Help! Windows 10 GSOD! CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED!

My PC is running slowly. I disabled Superfetch. and my PC Crashes. after that, I got a GSOD NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM. Soon it's repaired.

BUT THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM. AFTER 10 MINUTES OF USING IT, IT GOT A GSOD CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED! AND IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME!

What should I do?

Gamerplayer4257moviesa.k.a Zuhong2548Videos, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Insider Preview 17074 Build GSOD

That directory doesn't exist. After a rollback, I'm back to version 1709 (Build 17025.1000). I have a feeling the GSOD is related to the Spectre/Meltdown fix that went into build 17074.

UlfHofemeier, Sep 19, 2018
  4. GSOD

Visiontek 5850 (Non reference) GSOD

I am having some issues with my Visiontek 5850. Its the non reference design, so no voltage control.

I keep getting the GSOD and hard lock. I have tried different drivers cleaning in between each. This is on a fresh install of Windows 7 64. The GSOD's have happened while gaming and a few times just surfing.
    I am worried that it might be a bad card! I would like to try and get this worked while I can still return it to the store.

My temps only reach 50c @ 99% load. Some times I can go for 3-4 hours before GSOD. Any help is appreciated!

blacktruckryder, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

GSOD

1. GSOD - Similar Threads - GSOD

2. GSOD/BSOD boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GSOD/BSOD boot device: So removed all my other hard disks and attempted this. When I turn on my pc it takes 5ish mins and then I get the GSOD and a message saying boot device inaccessible. It will then restart and try loading the auto repair/tools and it takes 5ish mins then I get a BSOD saying...
  3. GSOD/BSOD boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GSOD/BSOD boot device: So removed all my other hard disks and attempted this. When I turn on my pc it takes 5ish mins and then I get the GSOD and a message saying boot device inaccessible. It will then restart and try loading the auto repair/tools and it takes 5ish mins then I get a BSOD saying...
  4. Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD: I have been having problems with loading Fortnite Battle Eye launcher on my PC. Before you tell me to contact Epic Games, it's not their fault. Firstly, they re-directed me to you, and I have followed every guide on their website to fix this. I talked to an agent of yours 2...
  5. Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD

Fortnite launcher only working every other day on my PC, as well as GSOD: I have been having problems with loading Fortnite Battle Eye launcher on my PC. Before you tell me to contact Epic Games, it's not their fault. Firstly, they re-directed me to you, and I have followed every guide on their website to fix this. I talked to an agent of yours 2...
  6. Been getting GSOD crashes without dumps.

Been getting GSOD crashes without dumps.: Got new gpu 7800xt, had few other new hardware but was ram was fully tested for 4 hours, nvme was tested by bios and passed. New monitor I have is 165hrz aoc 1440p but dont seem to have issues here. Running a dual screen setup. Got this error yesterday and these crashes only...
  7. Been getting GSOD crashes without dumps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been getting GSOD crashes without dumps.: Got new gpu 7800xt, had few other new hardware but was ram was fully tested for 4 hours, nvme was tested by bios and passed. New monitor I have is 165hrz aoc 1440p but dont seem to have issues here. Running a dual screen setup. Got this error yesterday and these crashes only...
  8. Been getting GSOD crashes without dumps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. ntoskrnl.exe GSOD & It only happens with Steam site why? Need fix & your help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe GSOD & It only happens with Steam site why? Need fix & your help.: . I use windows 11, I was using windows 10 had same problem so upgraded to 11 hopping that would work seems to only happen every time I go onto the Steam gaming site I get the GSOD & it says its Ntoskrnl.exe at fault. Seems it only happens when I go on Steam. My first pc was...
  10. ntoskrnl.exe GSOD & It only happens with Steam site why? Need fix & your help.

ntoskrnl.exe GSOD & It only happens with Steam site why? Need fix & your help.: . I use windows 11, I was using windows 10 had same problem so upgraded to 11 hopping that would work seems to only happen every time I go onto the Steam gaming site I get the GSOD & it says its Ntoskrnl.exe at fault. Seems it only happens when I go on Steam. My first pc was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. GSOD

2. GSOD fix

3. windows 10 pro 1809 x64 gsod fix

4. Unload event . Component (B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB) Error,
  5. profile notification of event load for component {b31118b2-1f49-48e5-b6f5-bc21caec56fb} failed,
  6. profile notification of event load for component {b31118b2-1f49-48e5-b6f5-bc21caec56fb} failed error code is see tracelogging for error details.