Windows 10: GSRLD.DLL ERROR

Discus and support GSRLD.DLL ERROR in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I RECENTLY INSTALLED MAX PAYNE 3 ON MY PC WHEN I INSTALLED IT AT FIRST IT RAN SUCCESSFULLY BUT THE NEXT TIME WHEN I REOPENED IT. IT SAYS C:/PROGRAM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kharewal_anshu, Jun 13, 2019.

1. GSRLD.DLL ERROR

I RECENTLY INSTALLED MAX PAYNE 3 ON MY PC WHEN I INSTALLED IT AT FIRST IT RAN SUCCESSFULLY BUT THE NEXT TIME WHEN I REOPENED IT. IT SAYS C:/PROGRAM FILES (X86)\RG. MECHANICS\MAX PAYNE 3\GSRLD.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f” AND THEN AGAIN A POP UP SAYS THE DYNAMIC LIBRARY FAILED TO LOAD GSRLD.DLL PLEASE CONFIRM THAT

1)THE FILE WAS COPIED OVER THE SAME EXECUTABLE AS THE CRACKED EXECUTABLE

2)THE ANTIVIRUS IS NOT FALSE DETECTING THE FILE (IN WHICH WHITE-LIST THE FOLDER/FILE)

I TRIED EVERY POSSIBLE THING BUT I RECIEVED THE SAME ERROR EVERYTIME PLEASE HELP ME

:)

kharewal_anshu, Jun 13, 2019
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Jun 13, 2019
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Mixalesko Win User

GSRLD.DLL ERROR

.dll error

Hi guys I have problem when I´m installing my Asus NB Probe. I got .dll error and I can´t do anything.
    If you have any ideas feel free to write your answers. Thanks !
    This is how my screen looks like:

Mixalesko, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

GSRLD.DLL ERROR

1. GSRLD.DLL ERROR - Similar Threads - GSRLD DLL ERROR

2. dll Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    dll Error: Hello everyone, I have got the following problem that some games won't start or have sound errors. Those are some of the errors Unable to load module_valve_avii.dll!- 126 Unable to load interface VAvi001 from valve_avii.dll I have already tried to install the...
  3. DLL Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL Error: Every time when I plug charger to my laptop after turning on a pop up appear " There was a problem starting StartupCheckLibrary.dll. The specified module could not be found." How to solve this issue?...
  4. dll error

dll error: [ATTACH] everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/5f6a709d-a5bb-47b8-8b06-fc52430a7c6e
  5. dll error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dll error: Every single time I launch fortnite it says opengl32.dll error is a untrusted file. I had this issue for 4 days and I'm really mad. I've almost everything but nothing worked. I uninstalled my graphics driver then download to the latest one. I did sfc scan now and the other...
  6. dll errors

dll errors: I turned on my computer and received several errors. C:\program files\common files\Microsoft shared\click to run\msvcp140.dll shared\click to run\vcrunt140.dll shared\click to run\apriclient.dll It was working fine yesterday and today I received these errors when I...
  7. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Errors

MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Errors: Many of my programs aren't working, I am getting two error codes when I go to open these programs, one says "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." and "The code execution cannot proceed...
  8. DLL Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL Error: I get the dll error message below every time I start my computer. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of this message? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/7b01eddd-2efd-40df-b90f-3be0ebb4cb37
  9. error msvcp110.dll

error msvcp110.dll: started after last update how to fix Also WFC110.dll & MSVCR110.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-msvcp110dll/6c9d7d83-4d9d-4e80-a60a-182c32c436ee
  10. dll error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dll error: If you're familiar with the dll error, I tried to run dxwebsetup but that itself gave me another error. After looking it up, I found that many people solved it but running it as an administrator, but that didn't work for me. I'm going to keep troubleshooting, but help would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gsrld.dll

2. gsrld.dll max payne 3

3. gsrld .dll

4. gsrld error max payne 3,
  5. gsrld.dll for max payne 3,
  6. max payne 3 crahes when loading,
  7. gsrld dll max payne 3,
  8. the dynamic library gsrld.dll max payne 3 rg mechanics,
  9. gsrld.dll error in max payne 3,
  10. max payen 3 crahes on stat with dll error,
  11. gsrld.dll download max payne 3,