Windows 10: GST INDIA REFUND

Discus and support GST INDIA REFUND in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I HAVE ORDERED MS WINDOWS 10 PRO FOR MY PC. BUT IT DID NOT ASK FOR MY GST. I HAVE TO CLAIM GST REFUND... HOW TO DO IT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ABHISHEK L BAGRECHA, Jan 4, 2020.

1. GST INDIA REFUND

I HAVE ORDERED MS WINDOWS 10 PRO FOR MY PC. BUT IT DID NOT ASK FOR MY GST. I HAVE TO CLAIM GST REFUND... HOW TO DO IT

:)

ABHISHEK L BAGRECHA, Jan 4, 2020
  2. heulaup Win User

Refund policy in India

In third world countries like India there is no such thing as refund or 1-to-1 exhange after you walk out of the shop. No matter how serious the defect you will be asked to send to Nokia Care under warranty. In EU and U.S. I have read of users exchanging
    their phones multiple times until they are satisfied. Due to the high probability of encountering defects buying a Lumia in India is a risk.

heulaup, Jan 4, 2020
  3. GST challan print issue

When i print GST challan, its showing pending in print status and my network printer connectivity stop for all pc in network and when i print other files its fine print.

Rajendra Sisodeeya, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

GST INDIA REFUND

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

GST INDIA REFUND

1. GST INDIA REFUND - Similar Threads - GST INDIA REFUND

2. Tax and gst on game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tax and gst on game pass: The Xbox Game Pass Trial is 50 but it takes 59 Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-and-gst-on-game-pass/9a86d20d-b08d-4a95-8932-c84bd4196a3b
  3. Tax and gst on game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tax and gst on game pass: The Xbox Game Pass Trial is 50 but it takes 59 Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tax-and-gst-on-game-pass/9a86d20d-b08d-4a95-8932-c84bd4196a3b
  4. India black out

India black out: the entire country of India and China have stolen your technology, and I'm not sure why you let this happen. But I worked with a dead President and we found pirated software all over the internet. I know the 7 layer networking model and tagged all my packets with my initials,...
  5. India black out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    India black out: the entire country of India and China have stolen your technology, and I'm not sure why you let this happen. But I worked with a dead President and we found pirated software all over the internet. I know the 7 layer networking model and tagged all my packets with my initials,...
  6. GST Invoice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GST Invoice: I have got windows 10 Home inbuilt in new Laptop.Now I want to convert it to Windows 10 pro. I want GST Invoice against payment will be paid by me to Microsoft.I checked on the Microsoft Billing page, there will be no column/field where can I write GST numbers.So guide me how...
  7. GST Invoice

GST Invoice: I have got windows 10 Home inbuilt in new Laptop.Now I want to convert it to Windows 10 pro. I want GST Invoice against payment will be paid by me to Microsoft.I checked on the Microsoft Billing page, there will be no column/field where can I write GST numbers.So guide me how...
  8. GST Accounting Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GST Accounting Software: Does GST in India disrupt any accounting softwares? Which accounting software have done a good job of adapting to GST? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gst-accounting-software/5aae1462-94cf-47cf-95d9-045dba229d7d
  9. Cortana not working in India

in Cortana
    Cortana not working in India: I have noticed that Cortana used to work smoothly with English India as a default language, till Nov-Dec'19. Unfortunately it has stopped working & typical message is obtained stating that "Cortana is not available in India" Please have it introduced soon as I was very much...
  10. Cortana for android in india

Cortana for android in india: When will cortana for android be released in India. It was released in public beta about a year ago. Still it stays in beta. And last update to the app was done in June 2018. Till now, no update is made in the app. Will cortana be released ever in India? It is there in...