Windows 10: Gstatic, and no internet access.

Discus and support Gstatic, and no internet access. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, over my Lunch break I was watching some YouTube and went back to work, my computer can't connect to the Internet and when I open a new tab and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ParkerRosen, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Gstatic, and no internet access.

Hello, over my Lunch break I was watching some YouTube and went back to work, my computer can't connect to the Internet and when I open a new tab and look something up I get a gstatic URL redirect and then another redirect arrives that has like my ip address with generate_two 04 after it in the IP, I haven't downloaded anything. Is it a coincidence? I have cox panoramic wifi and my wifi is discoverable but when I click to use it it says no internet access. Ut is like this for all my devices. I have un plugged and reset my router, but its no use.

Any help would be great!

Parker

:)

ParkerRosen, Feb 26, 2021

2. Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 26, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Gstatic, and no internet access.

Guidance needed to setup my Home PC access over Internet through browser

I wasn't giving steps on how to get RDP working, that is covered plenty of other places, I just give the steps to make it secure.

RDP. If they aren't tracking your Web browsing, I doubt they are going to track RDP.

And if you start the session from the command prompt it doesn't even put the address in the MRU list.

Though the question that needs to be asked now is, what are you using for your VM lab?

newtekie1, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Gstatic, and no internet access.

1. Gstatic, and no internet access. - Similar Threads - Gstatic internet access

2. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  3. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  4. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. The internet is not working for me, and I'm gstatic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The internet is not working for me, and I'm gstatic.: In the course of my lunch break today I spent some time watching YouTube and when I returned back to work my computer was connected to the Internet but could not access it, and when I open a new tab and look somewhere I get a static URL redirect and then another redirect...
  6. The internet is not working for me, and I'm gstatic.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The internet is not working for me, and I'm gstatic.: In the course of my lunch break today I spent some time watching YouTube and when I returned back to work my computer was connected to the Internet but could not access it, and when I open a new tab and look somewhere I get a static URL redirect and then another redirect...
  7. No Internet Access despite having Internet Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet Access despite having Internet Access: Internet is working fine, hovering over network icon says:"Unidentified Network No Internet Access"Opening Network & Internet Settings > Status crashes immediately, but other sub categories such as Ethernet/Dial-Up do not crashDIRECTLY RELATED TO Error Code 0x80072F8FDone a...
  8. No Internet Access despite having Internet Access

No Internet Access despite having Internet Access: Internet is working fine, hovering over network icon says:"Unidentified Network No Internet Access"Opening Network & Internet Settings > Status crashes immediately, but other sub categories such as Ethernet/Dial-Up do not crashDIRECTLY RELATED TO Error Code 0x80072F8FDone a...
  9. How to remove Gstatic virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove Gstatic virus?: While trying to solve performance problems with my Acer laptop Apps taking unusually long times to open, operating erratically, etc., and difficulty with web searches, I discovered I had been taken over by "Start Page". Hubby had to use his computer to find instructions for...
  10. Internet access but no internet

Internet access but no internet: My computer says its got internet access but i cant use the internet?? Help pls 34828