Windows 10: GSuite Email Address not Syncing in Windows 10 Mail NOT OUTLOOK Only one of two addresses

Discus and support GSuite Email Address not Syncing in Windows 10 Mail NOT OUTLOOK Only one of two addresses in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. I have a head-scratcher at least for me regarding only ONE of my TWO GSuite email addresses and Windows 10 Mail not OUTLOOK. I added both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amy Yackowski, Dec 9, 2020.

1. GSuite Email Address not Syncing in Windows 10 Mail NOT OUTLOOK Only one of two addresses

Hi there.

I have a head-scratcher at least for me regarding only ONE of my TWO GSuite email addresses and Windows 10 Mail not OUTLOOK.

I added both to Windows 10 Mail, yet only one of the two is actually syncing and loading/sending emails. The only one - which is on the SAME DOMAIN - is successfully added without issue, but no emails or calendar items ever load in.

I've checked and confirmed that my Sync settings are the same for both accounts.

I've removed and re-added it several times...no change.

Note: The 2nd address USED to work, but about a week ago stopped sending receiving was still working. It was then that I removed and re-added it...now I get NO transmissions either way.

Both are distinct email addresses not aliases.

Any thoughts or guidance is appreciated.

** Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Adding email accounts **

:)

Amy Yackowski, Dec 9, 2020
  2. kjdawson1 Win User

Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Bastet Win User
    Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. GSuite Email Address not Syncing in Windows 10 Mail NOT OUTLOOK Only one of two addresses :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

GSuite Email Address not Syncing in Windows 10 Mail NOT OUTLOOK Only one of two addresses

Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

Kari, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

GSuite Email Address not Syncing in Windows 10 Mail NOT OUTLOOK Only one of two addresses

1. GSuite Email Address not Syncing in Windows 10 Mail NOT OUTLOOK Only one of two addresses - Similar Threads - GSuite Email Address

2. Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook: I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp not Outlook that I cannot deleteThere is no "X" to delete and using arrow keys and delete button does nothingNo, this is not in contacts, Several people have listed this issue and MS keep posting how...
  3. Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook: I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp not Outlook that I cannot deleteThere is no "X" to delete and using arrow keys and delete button does nothingNo, this is not in contacts, Several people have listed this issue and MS keep posting how...
  4. What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ?: I have Windows Live Mail 2012 to which I download client email ? my emails onto my laptop from my TalkTalk account They are changing the settings and I have found it impossible to do this and they are no help . I also have , on my laptop . Widows Mail which I have set up in...
  5. What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is my Windows Mail and or Outlook email address ?: I have Windows Live Mail 2012 to which I download client email ? my emails onto my laptop from my TalkTalk account They are changing the settings and I have found it impossible to do this and they are no help . I also have , on my laptop . Widows Mail which I have set up in...
  6. two email address

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    two email address: I have two Microsoft accounts and I want to delete one of them. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-email-address/bf1ce28e-cb91-43cc-a70a-7e4049ad292a
  7. Email address's in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address's in Outlook: How do I edit or change address's in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresss-in-outlook/018359b4-f68d-494d-9d85-04d37c6303f5
  8. outlook email addresses

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    outlook email addresses: Hi all, my main microsoft account is on one outlook email address but i want to use a different outlook email address that i already have. How do i change the main account email address please?...
  9. syncing email address on mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    syncing email address on mail app: I managed to log in with the account but I was unable to sync my email address on Mail app with the error code 0x800700657. I tried to delete and re-setup the account, but it didn’t help....
  10. Two email addresses under outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Two email addresses under outlook: Hi I have two email addresses under MY NAME (I am the administrator) and I cannot seem to get rid of the second one. They are both of the same name; ie. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and the second one is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** How should...