Windows 10: GT 730 Resolution Problem with latest nvidia drivers

Discus and support GT 730 Resolution Problem with latest nvidia drivers in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem with my GT 730 card and my monitors. When i select a resolution like 1920x1080 the screen goes a little from the physical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by iDaru, May 12, 2020.

1. iDaru Win User

GT 730 Resolution Problem with latest nvidia drivers

Hello,

i have a problem with my GT 730 card and my monitors.

When i select a resolution like 1920x1080 the screen goes a little from the physical monitor.

I have two monitors, an AOC E970SWN monitor and a PnP Generic Monitor (it's a TV that i use as monitor).

The first, the AOC Monitor without any driver accept a resolution of 1366x768 but with an VGA to HDMI adapter it raises to 1920x1080 (which works perfectly, but I want a resolution of 1366x768 without the adapter).

GT 730 Resolution Problem with latest nvidia drivers [​IMG]

With the PnP Monitor works similar but without any driver works perfectly with 1920x1080 resolution.

I think the problem is incompatibility between drivers version and monitors, with the integrated graphics of my Ryzen 5 2400G the screens works perfectly.

Anyone know any solution? Thanks. (and sorry for my bad english)

:)

iDaru, May 12, 2020
  2. iDaru Win User

Hello,

i have a problem with my GT 730 card and my monitors.

When i select a resolution like 1920x1080 the screen goes a little from the physical monitor.

I have two monitors, an AOC E970SWN monitor and a PnP Generic Monitor (it's a TV that i use as monitor).

The first, the AOC Monitor without any driver accept a resolution of 1366x768 but with an VGA to HDMI adapter it raises to 1920x1080 (which works perfectly, but I want a resolution of 1366x768 without the adapter).

With the PnP Monitor works similar but without any driver works perfectly with 1920x1080 resolution.

I think the problem is incompatibility between drivers version and monitors, with the integrated graphics of my Ryzen 5 2400G the screens works perfectly.

Anyone know any solution? Thanks. (and sorry for my bad english)

iDaru, May 12, 2020
  3. resolution problem with gt630 nvidia

I'm running the Nvidia GT630. I just installed the latest driver after updating to Windows 10, same problem. I can't get into any of the Nvidia control panel options and can't change the resolution on the video card.

AllynHinton, May 12, 2020
  4. EddieB. Win User

Windows 10 Nvidia Driver Crash

Not sure if this is what fixed the problem, but I re-installed the older NVidia (730) driver 347.52. Downloaded it from the NVidia website and let it run. After it finished installing I was asked to update the driver (to the latest - buggy driver 353.62)
    but I ignored it. I then tested it by opening several web browsers - it didn't crash. So hopefully this is the fix.

BTW - the GeForce 730 driver 347.52 was the one I have in Windows 8.1.

EddieB., May 12, 2020
Thema:

1. GT 730 Resolution Problem with latest nvidia drivers - Similar Threads - 730 Resolution Problem

2. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  3. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  4. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Drivers not installing for GT 730

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Drivers not installing for GT 730: Drivers not installing Specs: Xeon X3430 GT 730 ddr3 Windows 10 Home For some reason whenever I try to install drivers for my Gt 730 its says that "it is not compatible with this version of Windows." Whenever I try to play games like Valorant, my game crashes. I have tried...
  6. Drivers not installing for GT 730

Drivers not installing for GT 730: Drivers not installing Specs: Xeon X3430 GT 730 ddr3 Windows 10 Home For some reason whenever I try to install drivers for my Gt 730 its says that "it is not compatible with this version of Windows." Whenever I try to play games like Valorant, my game crashes. I have tried...
  7. geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!

geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!: I'm trying to install drivers on my geforce gt 730 4gb graphics card from windows 10 the newest version, but whenever i do something messes up so i have to use the graphics card without the newest drivers. i cant stream with it and i dont see an improvement in gaming at all...
  8. Minecraft With RTX on GT 730

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft With RTX on GT 730: Hello Works Minecraft RTX on GT 730 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-with-rtx-on-gt-730/dee3b534-07d5-4e93-b445-7e6240f7ba06
  9. Nvidia GT 730

Nvidia GT 730: i cannot install the latest driver from nvidia... it says , this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows.... windows 10 version 190..... pls help me...
  10. A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220: Hey guys, I got a new PC yesterday (well, for me it's new) but it has problem with the video card. Windows 10 isn't detecting the Display Driver, which is pretty bad because all my games are lagging because of this. When I start the computer, sometimes (not every time)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gt730 resolutoon change