Windows 10: GT610 VGA not working?

Discus and support GT610 VGA not working? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Idk if anyone is having the same issue as me, but this is really getting on my nerves. I have both Windows 8 and 10 installed, it works fine in windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jacob24068, Aug 29, 2015.

1. GT610 VGA not working?

jacob24068, Aug 29, 2015

2. Win 10 and Geforce GT610 graphics card

the problem is win 10 decides to over write the working driver with a standard vga driver. I need win 10 to either

1. see the card as a Geforce GT610 and install that driver

or

2. Win 10 stop overwriting the working driver.

Rich Yunker, Aug 29, 2015
  3. Win 10 and Geforce GT610 graphics card

Problem solved.

First of all nothing mentioned here helped.

I tried this
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/solution-to-geforce-drivers-installation-problems/26e011b7-c19d-4042-b5e0-9fe83e36e042?tm=1449798574504

multiple times also. Driver loads fine and works, shortly after windows on its own, changes the driver to a standard VGA over and over.

Solution is to remove the GT610 card and replace it with the GT730. Load drivers and once again windows ten bliss.

I understand the GT610 is supported in win ten, drivers in all - but is not seamless and even when installed performance and reliability just is not there.

Rich Yunker, Aug 29, 2015
  4. tinmar49 Win User

GT610 VGA not working?

Was this the graphics card in use when W10 was installed? If so, it must have worked at some stage. I have run W10 using a GT610 and Nvidia supports this card with W10 drivers. Even with no drivers installed, you should get something. The BIOS screen does not require any external drivers to run the screen.

tinmar49, Aug 30, 2015
Thema:

GT610 VGA not working?

1. GT610 VGA not working? - Similar Threads - GT610 VGA working

2. My VGA Converter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My VGA Converter doesn't work: I bought a VGA converter to DP. As I see, it convertes analogic signal to digital. I bought it so I could use on my new GPU AMD RX 550 But it doesn't work, I've tried reinstall any kind of drives, safe mode, resolution from GPU and Windows, BIOS, but anything works. This is...
  3. vga light on but gpu working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vga light on but gpu working fine: i have a problem when i turn on my pc VGA light stays on and no boot but when i wake up my monitor my pc boot fine but that don't always work and sometimes i press the reset button and it works but it used to boot and wake my monitor just fine i tried everything i tried to...
  4. VGA port not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA port not working: I recently got a new computer, HP ENVY Desktop TE01-3197c, with Windows 11. I connect two monitors to it, one using VGA and the second using DVI-d, and only the second monitor is working, the computer doesn't recognize the other. I tried going to the advanced setting and...
  5. VGA port not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VGA port not working: I recently got a new computer, HP ENVY Desktop TE01-3197c, with Windows 11. I connect two monitors to it, one using VGA and the second using DVI-d, and only the second monitor is working, the computer doesn't recognize the other. I tried going to the advanced setting and...
  6. VGA Port not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VGA Port not working: Alright so I had this old computer with parts that were made in 2012 or so and it had no graphics card, 3 years later I bought my current pc which has a NVIDIA gtx 950, I could use a VGA cable on my old pc just fine, but this current one only works with an HDMI cable, while...
  7. VGA to HDMI adapter suddenly not working

VGA to HDMI adapter suddenly not working: I got this old monitor a couple months ago and have been using it since with a vga to hdmi adapter cause my pc doesnt have a vga port. Then suddenly a couple days ago it stopped working so i figured the monitor died considering how old it is. However when i got a replacement...
  8. USB-C to VGA not working

USB-C to VGA not working: My laptop (asus Vivobook 15) does not have a VGA outlet and my monitor only has VGA cable. I bought a USB-C mobile dock with both HDMI and VGA outlet, and the HDMI outlet works but the VGA does not detect any monitor. It's supposed to be plug and play (no driver installation...
  9. Geforce GT610

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Geforce GT610: I just installed W10 over W7 and having issues with my video not getting full screen and went to download video from nvidia it downloads but says error so is my GT610 not compat with W10 12987
  10. VGA not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    VGA not working: Hello, i have a custom built PC and an LG monitor plugged in already for a while with HDMI. Now i got a second monitor (Dell) with VGA cable but Windows 10 says it can't detect the second monitor What now? Thanks in advance 70597