Windows 10: GTA 3 not running in windows 10

Discus and support GTA 3 not running in windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; GTA 3 on running on windows 10 says cannot find 640 * 480 video mode . PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Our-PC, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Our-PC Win User

GTA 3 not running in windows 10

GTA 3 on running on windows 10 says cannot find 640 * 480 video mode . PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Our-PC, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Why GTA V can't run on Windows 10?

Hi Hammadk0786,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why the GTA V won't run on Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this concern with your other games?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to run the game?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Game Freezes or stops responding on Windows 10 device

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 12, 2020
  4. GTA 3 not running in windows 10

GTA 3 Windows 10

I recently bought a copy of GTA 3 for my windows 10 PC. Everything installs fine until I start to run the game. When I try to run it, nothing happens. I have tried all the compatibility options an am still having no luck. Sometimes, I get a black screen
    for a couple of seconds.

Meanwhile, GTA Vice City that is for 98-XP runs without any problems, didn't have to mess around with the compatibility options either.

Any help would me much appreciated.

thomashowardVS, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

GTA 3 not running in windows 10

1. GTA 3 not running in windows 10 - Similar Threads - GTA running

2. AFTER RESETTING MY WIN 10 I M UNABLE TO RUN GTA V ON MY PC!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AFTER RESETTING MY WIN 10 I M UNABLE TO RUN GTA V ON MY PC!: After resetting my pc deleting all files and started from scratch i m unable to run gta v on my pc...... i shows its running on steam and rockstar launcher but the game never shows up.... before resetting it was working perfectly..... currently other games r playable but...
  3. AFTER RESETTING MY WIN 10 I M UNABLE TO RUN GTA V ON MY PC!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AFTER RESETTING MY WIN 10 I M UNABLE TO RUN GTA V ON MY PC!: After resetting my pc deleting all files and started from scratch i m unable to run gta v on my pc...... i shows its running on steam and rockstar launcher but the game never shows up.... before resetting it was working perfectly..... currently other games r playable but...
  4. GTA V WONT UPEN, JUST RUNS AS BACKGROUND PROCESS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V WONT UPEN, JUST RUNS AS BACKGROUND PROCESS: I've tried reinstalling it 3 times, my drivers are all up to date, I've tried pretty much everything I know and it still runs as background process and when I try to end it, it says access denied....
  5. GTA V WONT UPEN, JUST RUNS AS BACKGROUND PROCESS

GTA V WONT UPEN, JUST RUNS AS BACKGROUND PROCESS: I've tried reinstalling it 3 times, my drivers are all up to date, I've tried pretty much everything I know and it still runs as background process and when I try to end it, it says access denied....
  6. I just want to know that my pc can run gta 5 ? Specs ram is 8gb processor is core i5 2nd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just want to know that my pc can run gta 5 ? Specs ram is 8gb processor is core i5 2nd...: I just want to know that my pc can run gta 5 ? Specs ram is 8gb processor is core i5 2nd gen and Intel hd graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-want-to-know-that-my-pc-can-run-gta-5-specs/347d4efc-aebd-40f9-ac57-55bc6691e74f
  7. I just want to know that my pc can run gta 5 ? Specs ram is 8gb processor is core i5 2nd...

I just want to know that my pc can run gta 5 ? Specs ram is 8gb processor is core i5 2nd...: I just want to know that my pc can run gta 5 ? Specs ram is 8gb processor is core i5 2nd gen and Intel hd graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-want-to-know-that-my-pc-can-run-gta-5-specs/347d4efc-aebd-40f9-ac57-55bc6691e74f
  8. Epic Games: GTA 5 doesn't run, EG telling me to contact Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games: GTA 5 doesn't run, EG telling me to contact Microsoft support: I have a problem with GTA5. When I press on it in the Epic Games launcher so it would launch it says "running" and then just goes back to saying "launch" like if I never even pressed the button. But sometimes when I press on the desktop icon it says both "vcruntime140.dll is...
  9. Epic Games: GTA 5 doesn't run, EG telling me to contact Microsoft support

Epic Games: GTA 5 doesn't run, EG telling me to contact Microsoft support: I have a problem with GTA5. When I press on it in the Epic Games launcher so it would launch it says "running" and then just goes back to saying "launch" like if I never even pressed the button. But sometimes when I press on the desktop icon it says both "vcruntime140.dll is...
  10. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP error when running GTA V

SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP error when running GTA V: Hello I have been trying to recently run GTA V and then it just bluescreens on me and then restarts. Looking in the event viewer the only recurring error is this.SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\TELETRAAN-I$ via...