Windows 10: GTA 4 Achievement Probleme

Discus and support GTA 4 Achievement Probleme in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i completed the first mission from gta 4 the cousins bellic i didnt got the achievement off the boat on pc games for windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertPU, Apr 27, 2019.

1. RobertPU Win User

GTA 4 Achievement Probleme

When i completed the first mission from gta 4 the cousins bellic i didnt got the achievement off the boat on pc games for windows

:)

RobertPU, Apr 27, 2019
  2. AndyMize Win User

GTA 4 WINDOWS PC PROBLEM

Alright, I just bought GTA 4 from Steam for my PC. The first time I tried to launch it, it wouldn't do anything, so I uninstalled Games For Windows Live and installed it back from Microsoft.com. So now finally GTA 4 launches and it wants me to create an
    account, and so I did. Then, I restart my laptop, and launch GTA 4. It tells me to sign in to my Windows Live Account For Games or whatever it's called, so I signed in and it worked. Then it said it was downloading my profile. It took a couple seconds but
    it did it. Then GTA 4 says I need to sign in so i can save achievements, game progress, etc.... So I tried to sign in on my profile, but it said that my profile did not completely download all the way. ****......... I just paid $20 for a game and it doesn't
    work.......GTA 4 Achievement Probleme :( So if ANYBODY has ANY information or help with this problem, please give suggestions, they would be greatly appreciatedGTA 4 Achievement Probleme :)

-Andy

AndyMize, Apr 27, 2019
  3. gta 4 will work or not

Following are the requirements for GTA 4:

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz.
    • Memory: 1.5GB.
    • Free Hard Drive Space: 16GB.
    • Video Card: 256MB NVidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900.
    • DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card.
    • Keyboard.
    • Mouse.

Looks like it should.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

1. GTA 4 Achievement Probleme - Similar Threads - GTA Achievement Probleme

2. GTA 4 error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 4 error.: My GTA 4 is having an error just after i downgraded the version. The error is "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142". Can anyone help how to fix this? it was working well before i downgraded it....
  3. GTA 4 error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA 4 error.: My GTA 4 is having an error just after i downgraded the version. The error is "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142". Can anyone help how to fix this? it was working well before i downgraded it....
  4. GTA Sandreas problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GTA Sandreas problem: How to fix "cannot find 800x600x32 video mode" in windows 10 20H2?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-sandreas-problem/4169f76f-6c29-42aa-98ba-d44f8f3f55af
  5. Gta 4 lags in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 4 lags in my pc: I Started playing gta 4 a few days back and it was lagging in my pc Please help for it My pc specs Windows 10 4 GB ram i3-2120 cpu with 3.30 GHz processing power Intel ® Hd Graphics 2000 with Total graphics memory 1.6 gb Video memory 512 mb Monitor resolution is...
  6. Gta start problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta start problem?: I downloaded gta V on my laptop earlier. It is ready loaded but does not start. Ask for help. Thanks in advance! Gta Start Problem?
  7. gta 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta 4: I just bought gta 4 on steam and I can not play at all. please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-4/cb7845aa-5b9f-4909-b9cd-5a524cba2476
  8. Gta 4 iv crashes on start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 4 iv crashes on start: so i install gta 4 via cd and everything ok... and when i start it up: black black and then it just crashes! can you help me? i even tried the razor crack but still nothing (sorry for the slovak in the screenshot) 152356
  9. minecraft achievements problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft achievements problem: ***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator*** [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Achievement is not achieved. not cheat...
  10. DirectX problem in GTA Sandreas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX problem in GTA Sandreas: I have windows 10(64 bit) and have directx version 12 , but in Gta Sandreas it show you should have at least directx version 9.0. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/directx-problem-in-gta-sandreas/80116658-1f27-46e9-b2c8-6ebd0471582a