Windows 10: GTA 4 Achievement Probleme

Discus and support GTA 4 Achievement Probleme in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i completed the first mission from gta 4 the cousins bellic i didnt got the achievement off the boat on pc games for windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertPU, Apr 27, 2019.

1. RobertPU Win User

GTA 4 Achievement Probleme

When i completed the first mission from gta 4 the cousins bellic i didnt got the achievement off the boat on pc games for windows

:)

RobertPU, Apr 27, 2019
  2. AndyMize Win User

GTA 4 WINDOWS PC PROBLEM

Alright, I just bought GTA 4 from Steam for my PC. The first time I tried to launch it, it wouldn't do anything, so I uninstalled Games For Windows Live and installed it back from Microsoft.com. So now finally GTA 4 launches and it wants me to create an
    account, and so I did. Then, I restart my laptop, and launch GTA 4. It tells me to sign in to my Windows Live Account For Games or whatever it's called, so I signed in and it worked. Then it said it was downloading my profile. It took a couple seconds but
    it did it. Then GTA 4 says I need to sign in so i can save achievements, game progress, etc.... So I tried to sign in on my profile, but it said that my profile did not completely download all the way. ****......... I just paid $20 for a game and it doesn't
    work.......GTA 4 Achievement Probleme :( So if ANYBODY has ANY information or help with this problem, please give suggestions, they would be greatly appreciatedGTA 4 Achievement Probleme :)

-Andy

AndyMize, Apr 27, 2019
  3. gta 4 will work or not

Following are the requirements for GTA 4:

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz.
    • Memory: 1.5GB.
    • Free Hard Drive Space: 16GB.
    • Video Card: 256MB NVidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900.
    • DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card.
    • Keyboard.
    • Mouse.

Looks like it should.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

1. GTA 4 Achievement Probleme - Similar Threads - GTA Achievement Probleme

2. Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.: Hello, achievements in the Windows 10 version of Minecraft do not work. I tried "wsreset", reinstall the application and nothing works. My friend is not allowed to join my game, his character appears but he does not see anything in the game and in the end he gives connection...
  3. minecraft achievements problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft achievements problem: ***The post was written in English by the original poster therefore it will be directed to the appropriate forum by the moderator*** [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Achievement is not achieved. not cheat...
  4. DirectX problem in GTA Sandreas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX problem in GTA Sandreas: I have windows 10(64 bit) and have directx version 12 , but in Gta Sandreas it show you should have at least directx version 9.0. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/directx-problem-in-gta-sandreas/80116658-1f27-46e9-b2c8-6ebd0471582a
  5. gta sanandreas not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta sanandreas not working: sir on my laptop hp 250 gs gta sanandreas not working on windows 10 when i open it tells that video mode not found and i have done all things like change the resolution butit is still not working please help me sir and reply me fast please...
  6. Gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5: Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz) AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5 Intel HD 3000 2gb Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview 6093
  7. New update GTA San Andreas and Oblivion problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New update GTA San Andreas and Oblivion problems?: Does anyone else have problem games with The Elder Scrolls Oblivion and GTA San Andreas after new update? These games won't work anymore and Oblivion even give startup error. These games worked fine before last update. 83323
  8. Quake 4 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quake 4 problem: I have just downloaded windows 10, I was playing Quake 4 on 8.1 and it was fine, now the game will not start, I uninstalled the game and now it will not let me re-install it. Can anybody help please 15184
  9. GTA Vice Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA Vice Crashes: Donno if should post this in the forum.. My old GTA vice city Game crashes when I load a saved game, Never had a problem in windows 8 or 7.. Any one with the same issue. I have tried running in compatibility mode., disabled DEP , Ran 3d vertulizer, No go. 59866
  10. Random Achievement Notifications.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Achievement Notifications.: This is weird. I just received a few random achievements on my computer, and I wasn't doing anything to earn them. I was playing my PS4 at the time, and they popped out of nowhere. Every time I clicked on them to see which game they were coming from, Project Spark kept...