Windows 10: Gta 4 iv crashes on start

Discus and support Gta 4 iv crashes on start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i install gta 4 via cd and everything ok... and when i start it up: black black and then it just crashes! can you help me? i even tried the razor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KawaiiDesu, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Gta 4 iv crashes on start

so i install gta 4 via cd and everything ok... and when i start it up: black black and then it just crashes! can you help me? i even tried the razor crack but still nothing

(sorry for the slovak in the screenshot)

:)

KawaiiDesu, Mar 17, 2020

2. Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Mar 17, 2020
  3. gta 4 will work or not

Following are the requirements for GTA 4:

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz.
    • Memory: 1.5GB.
    • Free Hard Drive Space: 16GB.
    • Video Card: 256MB NVidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900.
    • DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card.
    • Keyboard.
    • Mouse.

Looks like it should.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Gta 4 iv crashes on start

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Gta 4 iv crashes on start

1. Gta 4 iv crashes on start - Similar Threads - Gta crashes start

2. GTA 4 error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 4 error.: My GTA 4 is having an error just after i downgraded the version. The error is "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142". Can anyone help how to fix this? it was working well before i downgraded it....
  3. GTA 4 error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA 4 error.: My GTA 4 is having an error just after i downgraded the version. The error is "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142". Can anyone help how to fix this? it was working well before i downgraded it....
  4. GTA IV fail to launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA IV fail to launch: I having problems launching GTA iv on windows 10 after I have installed and date check passed. 170974
  5. GTA IV on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA IV on Windows 10: How can I play GTA IV on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-iv-on-windows-10/1e7f29c6-c467-468a-971b-af7c683e7bda
  6. GTA IV and GTA EFLC makes a comback on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA IV and GTA EFLC makes a comback on Windows 10: When Windows 10 came out GTA IV did not work on it. Eventually some people managed to get it working. It became even more of a problem when Microsoft pulled the plug on Games for Windows Live. At that point Steam stopped selling it. All that changed on March 19, 2020 when...
  7. gta 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta 4: I just bought gta 4 on steam and I can not play at all. please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-4/cb7845aa-5b9f-4909-b9cd-5a524cba2476
  8. GTA 4 Achievement Probleme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 4 Achievement Probleme: When i completed the first mission from gta 4 the cousins bellic i didnt got the achievement off the boat on pc games for windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-4-achievement-probleme/0d89150d-df52-414e-98fc-71ff93818c9c
  9. Why I can't sign in to Games for Windows in PC in GTA IV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't sign in to Games for Windows in PC in GTA IV: Good evening, In the last 2 days when I'd like to play with GTA IV on Steam, I cannot login to Games for Windows, because I getveindoe with this message: This profile could not be signed in to LIVE. there may be abnetwork problem or the Windows Live ID service may not be...
  10. GTA IV NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA IV NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10: HI i have orignal disk of gta 4 and it is working on my old hp laptop which having windows 7 now i have buy acer predator i5 8thgen and my gta 4 is not working so i reduse my display size from gta 4 properties so now it gets run but i cant use the game on high graphics...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. GTA IV keeps crashing Windows 10

2. Gta 4 crash on startup

3. how to fix gta iv crashing when i launch in win10

4. gta 4 exits after launch