Windows 10: gta 4

Discus and support gta 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought gta 4 on steam and I can not play at all. please help me fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by qwantavisanderson, Mar 25, 2020.

1. gta 4

I just bought gta 4 on steam and I can not play at all. please help me fix this.

:)

qwantavisanderson, Mar 25, 2020

2. gta 4 will work or not

Following are the requirements for GTA 4:

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz.
    • Memory: 1.5GB.
    • Free Hard Drive Space: 16GB.
    • Video Card: 256MB NVidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900.
    • DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card.
    • Keyboard.
    • Mouse.

Looks like it should.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 25, 2020
  4. AndyMize Win User

gta 4

GTA 4 WINDOWS PC PROBLEM

Alright, I just bought GTA 4 from Steam for my PC. The first time I tried to launch it, it wouldn't do anything, so I uninstalled Games For Windows Live and installed it back from Microsoft.com. So now finally GTA 4 launches and it wants me to create an
    account, and so I did. Then, I restart my laptop, and launch GTA 4. It tells me to sign in to my Windows Live Account For Games or whatever it's called, so I signed in and it worked. Then it said it was downloading my profile. It took a couple seconds but
    it did it. Then GTA 4 says I need to sign in so i can save achievements, game progress, etc.... So I tried to sign in on my profile, but it said that my profile did not completely download all the way. ****......... I just paid $20 for a game and it doesn't
    work.......gta 4 :( So if ANYBODY has ANY information or help with this problem, please give suggestions, they would be greatly appreciatedgta 4 :)

-Andy

AndyMize, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

gta 4

1. gta 4 - Similar Threads - gta

2. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem: i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1366x768, i want to change that to 800x600 my laptop is not high spec , this is my specs:IntelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz16GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics 520Laptop lenovo thinkpad...
  3. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem: i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1366x768, i want to change that to 800x600 my laptop is not high spec , this is my specs:IntelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz16GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics 520Laptop lenovo thinkpad...
  4. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...: Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from Untrusted Source Message: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am facing a critical issue with my Windows Security Services after downloading GTA 4...
  6. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...: Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from Untrusted Source Message: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am facing a critical issue with my Windows Security Services after downloading GTA 4...
  7. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. GTA 5 launch error

GTA 5 launch error: I'm unable to access GTA5, the app is crashing continuously after windows update on 14/02/2024.I tried updating windows and updating drivers at last I reinstalled windows but no luck the game is still failing.Please tell me way to solve it....
  9. GTA 5 launch error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 launch error: I'm unable to access GTA5, the app is crashing continuously after windows update on 14/02/2024.I tried updating windows and updating drivers at last I reinstalled windows but no luck the game is still failing.Please tell me way to solve it....
  10. Gta 5 not opening

Gta 5 not opening: Hello,so i downgraded from win 11 to win 10,and cause i am using gta v with mods,one of them requires spech pack,so i can talk,after installing it game stopped working,it says suspended in task manager and terminated in resource monitor,i teyed going back to win 11 but didnt...