Windows 10: GTA 5 crashed without error window

Discus and support GTA 5 crashed without error window in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help here, when i play gta 5 on Windows 10 1709 version its work, but after i update to 1803 version its always crashed and throwed back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlfiRiansyach, Feb 1, 2019.

1. GTA 5 crashed without error window

I need help here, when i play gta 5 on Windows 10 1709 version its work, but after i update to 1803 version its always crashed and throwed back to the desktop without any error window/ message, my other game are just like that too. And then i found the solution, i updated my driver and the other game such batman arkham knight work again but not gta 5. And then i updated my windows 10 to 1809 version and it still didn't work. Please i need help

:)

AlfiRiansyach, Feb 1, 2019

2. GTA 5 black screen problem

Hi Vlado,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue only with GTA 5 or with any other games on Windows 10?
    • Has it ever worked before with Windows 10?
    • Have you tried running the GTA 5 in compatibility mode?
    • How are you trying to access the game? Is it from Windows Store, Xbox app, or desktop application?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Feb 1, 2019
  3. gta 5 xbox 360 digital download

• bra
    • jag vill ha gta5
    • för at jag gillar gta 5

HirabidHirabidian, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

GTA 5 crashed without error window

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

GTA 5 crashed without error window

1. GTA 5 crashed without error window - Similar Threads - GTA crashed without

2. GTA 5 launch error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA 5 launch error: I'm unable to access GTA5, the app is crashing continuously after windows update on 14/02/2024.I tried updating windows and updating drivers at last I reinstalled windows but no luck the game is still failing.Please tell me way to solve it....
  3. GTA 5 launch error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 launch error: I'm unable to access GTA5, the app is crashing continuously after windows update on 14/02/2024.I tried updating windows and updating drivers at last I reinstalled windows but no luck the game is still failing.Please tell me way to solve it....
  4. Gta 5 not opening

Gta 5 not opening: Hello,so i downgraded from win 11 to win 10,and cause i am using gta v with mods,one of them requires spech pack,so i can talk,after installing it game stopped working,it says suspended in task manager and terminated in resource monitor,i teyed going back to win 11 but didnt...
  5. Gta 5 on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  6. Gta 5 on pc

Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  7. GTA 5 LAG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 LAG: LAPTOP SPECIFICATION INTEL UHD GRAPHICS 8GB RAM NVIDIA GEFORCE MX130 WINDOWS 10 GUYS WHILE I AM PLAYING GTA 5 THERE IS SUDDEN LAG AND AUDIO IS PLAYED IN SLOW MOTION.I WOULD PAUSE THE GAME AND AFTER 5 MINUTES I WOULD UNPAUSE THE GAME THE GAME WORKS SMOOTHLY FOR SOME...
  8. GTA 5 Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lagging: [IMG]My problem not solved after updating Windows. I having same problem memory continuously increasing while playing only gta 5, you can see in the above picture. So try to give me some idea's to solve memory leaking....
  9. Gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5: Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz) AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5 Intel HD 3000 2gb Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview 6093
  10. Game crash Gta 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crash Gta 5: Hello for long time my gta5 keeps crashing was fighting this thing for long time nothing was helping, now i used Debug Diagnostic Tool and i might need help pinpointing what is causing crashes. 86556