Windows 10: GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11

Discus and support GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wasn't able to install my gta 5 n was getting a decompression error code-11 And after clicking the finish button i get the error code 2 notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ronakchordia, Aug 8, 2019.

1. GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11

I wasn't able to install my gta 5 n was getting a decompression error code-11

And after clicking the finish button i get the error code 2 notification and written that some files are missing...

Help me out finding which file is Missing....

Please help me out with it...GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11 [​IMG]GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11 [​IMG]

:)

Ronakchordia, Aug 8, 2019

2. Error While installing GTA V

While I am installing GTA V I am getting error , 'Decompression failure with error code -12'.

OS- Windows 10 Home

DhirajGite, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Error during installing GTA 5

Hello

Yesterday i was trying to install gta 5 not during installing bin3.data at 38.8%(in complete installation). It gave me
    error code 7 . It just broke my heart.

Can anyone help me to solve this.

Please......

Avi aVi Avi, Aug 8, 2019
  4. meloneum Win User

GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11

1. GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11 - Similar Threads - GTA installation decompression

2. GTA 5 launch error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA 5 launch error: I'm unable to access GTA5, the app is crashing continuously after windows update on 14/02/2024.I tried updating windows and updating drivers at last I reinstalled windows but no luck the game is still failing.Please tell me way to solve it....
  3. Gta 5 installation trouble

Gta 5 installation trouble: Condition 'VersionNT64 >= v6.0 OR VersionNT64 = v5.2 AND ServicePackLevel >= 1' evaluates to false.[2924:2874][2024-01-15T13:07:03]: Error 0x81f40001: Bundle condition evaluated to false: VersionNT64 >= v6.0 OR VersionNT64 = v5.2 AND ServicePackLevel >= 1This is the error I...
  4. How to fix error code 0xc000007b in GTA 5?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix error code 0xc000007b in GTA 5?: How to fix this error code? I had the same problem with Epic Launcher, after changing some dlls, it got fixed. I have already tried reinstalling windows, reinstalling .Net framework, Microsoft visual c++, and directX. My windows is also updated to the latest version. I think...
  5. How to fix error code 0xc000007b in GTA 5?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix error code 0xc000007b in GTA 5?: How to fix this error code? I had the same problem with Epic Launcher, after changing some dlls, it got fixed. I have already tried reinstalling windows, reinstalling .Net framework, Microsoft visual c++, and directX. My windows is also updated to the latest version. I think...
  6. How to fix error code 0xc000007b in GTA 5?

7. NBA 2K15 "Decompression failed with error code -11" Please help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NBA 2K15 "Decompression failed with error code -11" Please help.: It keeps stopping halfway to the installation, i watched multiple videos about this error. i tried restarting on safemode but didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nba-2k15-decompression-failed-with-error-code-11/4bef2518-78be-4fcc-a730-0ff70f518a98
  8. NBA 2K15 "Decompression failed with error code -11" Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NBA 2K15 "Decompression failed with error code -11" Please help.: It keeps stopping halfway to the installation, i watched multiple videos about this error. i tried restarting on safemode but didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nba-2k15-decompression-failed-with-error-code-11/4bef2518-78be-4fcc-a730-0ff70f518a98
  9. NBA 2K15 "Decompression failed with error code -11" Please help.

10. instaling gta 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instaling gta 5: I bought gta 5 and it says that I own it but have to install on my devices and I set up my phone to it and it still wont work\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instaling-gta-5/adf145cc-4629-4aa2-9b6e-0c4f5b892a39

Users found this page by searching for:

1. decompression failed with error code-11

2. rockstar social club error installing

3. nu vot

4. unable social club gta decompression error 11,
  5. gta v decompression error,
  6. HOW TO FIX DEC6PRESSION FAILED WITH ERROR CODE 12,
  7. decompression problem broken compressed data while installing gta 5,
  8. Decompression failed with error code 5,
  9. how to fix error 11 in gta 5 installation,
  10. Gta v update setup was not completed decompressed failed with error code 11,
  11. gta 5 reloaded install error code 2,
  12. gta v decompression failed with error code-12,
  13. gta v reloaded decompression error 12,
  14. gta v setup was not completed decompression failed error code 12,
  15. gta v descompresing failed error cpde 12