Windows 10: GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11

Discus and support GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wasn't able to install my gta 5 n was getting a decompression error code-11 And after clicking the finish button i get the error code 2 notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ronakchordia, Aug 8, 2019.

1. GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11

I wasn't able to install my gta 5 n was getting a decompression error code-11

And after clicking the finish button i get the error code 2 notification and written that some files are missing...

Help me out finding which file is Missing....

Please help me out with it...GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11 [​IMG]GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11 [​IMG]

:)

Ronakchordia, Aug 8, 2019

2. Error While installing GTA V

While I am installing GTA V I am getting error , 'Decompression failure with error code -12'.

OS- Windows 10 Home

DhirajGite, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Error during installing GTA 5

Hello

Yesterday i was trying to install gta 5 not during installing bin3.data at 38.8%(in complete installation). It gave me
    error code 7 . It just broke my heart.

Can anyone help me to solve this.

Please......

Avi aVi Avi, Aug 8, 2019
  4. meloneum Win User

GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11

1. GTA 5 installation decompression failed with error code -11 - Similar Threads - GTA installation decompression

2. GTA 5 Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lagging: [IMG]My problem not solved after updating Windows. I having same problem memory continuously increasing while playing only gta 5, you can see in the above picture. So try to give me some idea's to solve memory leaking....
  3. GTA 5 Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lagging: [IMG]these are my laptop specifications which are in above picture In my GTA 5 its lagging too much mainly while i driving speed, then i checked in Task manager gta 5 "memory98%".Then i tried some tricks like changing virtual memory paging file i.e."initial size 400 and...
  4. GTA 5 Lags & Stutters Since Win10 Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lags & Stutters Since Win10 Install: Seriously, they say Windows 10 is the fastest Windows OS to date, yet to me it's the slowest I've ever encountered! GTA 5 was working magic back on Windows 7, yet here on Win10, lags and stutters start to emerge, particularly after installing the latest updates. Not only...
  5. GTA 5 crashed without error window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 crashed without error window: I need help here, when i play gta 5 on Windows 10 1709 version its work, but after i update to 1803 version its always crashed and throwed back to the desktop without any error window/ message, my other game are just like that too. And then i found the solution, i updated my...
  6. failed to decompress the archives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    failed to decompress the archives: I try to install epson xp257 and only get failed to decompress the archives. According to epson, they have no problem with the file, it is a common problem with windows 10. How do I solve it....
  7. Installation failed, Error Code : 0x80D02002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation failed, Error Code : 0x80D02002: After clean install of CU, when I try to install " Asphalt 8" game I receive the above message after downloading all of 2.97 GB over a slow internet connection & downloading starts again from scratch. Where is the earlier downloaded material & is there any way out from the...
  8. Gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5: Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz) AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5 Intel HD 3000 2gb Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview 6093
  9. Installation failed with error code 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation failed with error code 7: I was asked to look at a friends' computer when he couldn't install software. He was trying to install something called Papercraft Factory made by a company called Funky Hand that doesn't seem to exist anymore. The executable is just a setup.exe that contains Adobe Air and...
  10. Game crash Gta 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crash Gta 5: Hello for long time my gta5 keeps crashing was fighting this thing for long time nothing was helping, now i used Debug Diagnostic Tool and i might need help pinpointing what is causing crashes. 86556

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 12 installation gta 5

2. decompression failed error code 14