Windows 10: GTA 5 Lagging

Discus and support GTA 5 Lagging in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [IMG]these are my laptop specifications which are in above picture In my GTA 5 its lagging too much mainly while i driving speed, then i checked in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PRABHUKIRAN, Jul 2, 2019.

1. GTA 5 Lagging

GTA 5 Lagging [​IMG]these are my laptop specifications which are in above picture

In my GTA 5 its lagging too much mainly while i driving speed, then i checked in Task manager gta 5 "memory98%".Then i tried some tricks like changing virtual memory paging file i.e."initial size 400 and maximam size 12000" but no use.

So please help me to give some tricks or any solution for this problem.

:)

PRABHUKIRAN, Jul 2, 2019

2. How to fix GTA 5 lag?

I understand your reply.i have so much enough space on my HDD.

I played tomb raider game without any lags its working smoothly but when i playing gta v its making cpu,memory to 100%usage.i tried some tricks also but i didnt seen any result.

I know its(gta v) working smoothly on 8gb of ram,4gb of intel hd graphics 610,2.3GHz.

I just want to know how can i solve gta v lagging like by changing any setting to my laptop.

"Gta v game lagging mainly when i driving fast" and its still continuously lagging till i close the game.

PRABHUKIRAN, Jul 2, 2019
  3. How to fix GTA 5 lag?

When i playing the gta 5 game about to 2-5mins then lag is getting continuously and laptop getting heat more.

How can i fix it?

My system spec's:

*8gb ram

*4gb intel hd graphics 610

*2.30GHz processor

PRABHUKIRAN, Jul 2, 2019
  4. GTA 5 Lagging

GTA 5 Lags & Stutters Since Win10 Install

Seriously, they say Windows 10 is the fastest Windows OS to date, yet to me it's the slowest I've ever encountered!

GTA 5 was working magic back on Windows 7, yet here on Win10, lags and stutters start to emerge, particularly after installing the latest updates.

Not only GTA 5, but the whole PC is slower than before.

I demand a solution only for GTA 5 as I already searched the Internet upside down and no
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] solution was found to work!!!!

OmarSannan, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

GTA 5 Lagging

1. GTA 5 Lagging - Similar Threads - GTA Lagging

2. GTA V lags a lot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V lags a lot: Hello Everyone. My PC specs are as listed:-Intel UHD 620Core i5-8250U8 GB RAM4 Cores128 MB dedicated memory4 GB shared video memoryThough, my pc meets the recommended requirements, GTA V still lags a lot. Minor FPS drops are ok. But when I drive, the game starts lagging a...
  3. Gta 4 lags in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 4 lags in my pc: I Started playing gta 4 a few days back and it was lagging in my pc Please help for it My pc specs Windows 10 4 GB ram i3-2120 cpu with 3.30 GHz processing power Intel ® Hd Graphics 2000 with Total graphics memory 1.6 gb Video memory 512 mb Monitor resolution is...
  4. GTA 5 LAG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 LAG: LAPTOP SPECIFICATION INTEL UHD GRAPHICS 8GB RAM NVIDIA GEFORCE MX130 WINDOWS 10 GUYS WHILE I AM PLAYING GTA 5 THERE IS SUDDEN LAG AND AUDIO IS PLAYED IN SLOW MOTION.I WOULD PAUSE THE GAME AND AFTER 5 MINUTES I WOULD UNPAUSE THE GAME THE GAME WORKS SMOOTHLY FOR SOME...
  5. GTA 5 lagging in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 lagging in my pc: GTA 5 is so much lagging in my pc .I can't play. How to fix it. My pc spec's: Intel core i5 4gb ram AMD Radeon Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-5-lagging-in-my-pc/ead4e3aa-22db-4ab0-ab76-dadc5778edb9
  6. Lots of stutter lag in games like GTA V and Jedi Fallen Order

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lots of stutter lag in games like GTA V and Jedi Fallen Order: I’ve been playing a lot of GTA and Star Wars recently but it’s almost unplayable because of the amount of stutter lag I receive. I’ve tried everything from changing the graphics settings in game to changing some settings in the NVIDIA Control Panel. I’ve even tried restarting...
  7. GTA 5 Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lagging: [IMG]My problem not solved after updating Windows. I having same problem memory continuously increasing while playing only gta 5, you can see in the above picture. So try to give me some idea's to solve memory leaking....
  8. GTA 5 Lags & Stutters Since Win10 Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lags & Stutters Since Win10 Install: Seriously, they say Windows 10 is the fastest Windows OS to date, yet to me it's the slowest I've ever encountered! GTA 5 was working magic back on Windows 7, yet here on Win10, lags and stutters start to emerge, particularly after installing the latest updates. Not only...
  9. GTA SA Windows Store Lag!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA SA Windows Store Lag!?: I bought it from the Microsoft store, the game is very slow, runs at 25fps, I have an original version (pc-dvd) and runs at 100+ fps. My Computer Specifications: i7-7700 HQ 16GB of RAM GTX 1050Ti 1TB storage (I have already updated all the drivers and I just formatted...
  10. How to fix GTA 5 lag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix GTA 5 lag?: When i playing the gta 5 game about to 2-5mins then lag is getting continuously and laptop getting heat more. How can i fix it? My system spec's: *8gb ram *4gb intel hd graphics 610 *2.30GHz processor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gta 5 lagging on pc

2. gta 5 fix lag 2019