Windows 10: GTA 5 Lags & Stutters Since Win10 Install

Discus and support GTA 5 Lags & Stutters Since Win10 Install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Seriously, they say Windows 10 is the fastest Windows OS to date, yet to me it's the slowest I've ever encountered! GTA 5 was working magic back on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OmarSannan, May 28, 2019.

1. GTA 5 Lags & Stutters Since Win10 Install

Seriously, they say Windows 10 is the fastest Windows OS to date, yet to me it's the slowest I've ever encountered!

GTA 5 was working magic back on Windows 7, yet here on Win10, lags and stutters start to emerge, particularly after installing the latest updates.

Not only GTA 5, but the whole PC is slower than before.

I demand a solution only for GTA 5 as I already searched the Internet upside down and no f**king solution was found to work!!!!

:)

OmarSannan, May 28, 2019

2. How to fix GTA 5 lag?

I understand your reply.i have so much enough space on my HDD.

I played tomb raider game without any lags its working smoothly but when i playing gta v its making cpu,memory to 100%usage.i tried some tricks also but i didnt seen any result.

I know its(gta v) working smoothly on 8gb of ram,4gb of intel hd graphics 610,2.3GHz.

I just want to know how can i solve gta v lagging like by changing any setting to my laptop.

"Gta v game lagging mainly when i driving fast" and its still continuously lagging till i close the game.

PRABHUKIRAN, May 28, 2019
  3. How to fix GTA 5 lag?

When i playing the gta 5 game about to 2-5mins then lag is getting continuously and laptop getting heat more.

How can i fix it?

My system spec's:

*8gb ram

*4gb intel hd graphics 610

*2.30GHz processor

PRABHUKIRAN, May 28, 2019
  4. GTA 5 Lags & Stutters Since Win10 Install

GTA 5 INSTALLATION

Hello

I want to ask that is there any way to pause the installation of gta 5 as it is taking 30 min. to install 1% of game ( 0.30 hrs.× 100 =50 hours)

Please suggest me a way to pause the installation as it is totally impossible to keep my PC turn on for 50 hrs.

The size of setup of the game is nearly about 38 GB.

Avi aVi Avi, May 28, 2019
Thema:

GTA 5 Lags & Stutters Since Win10 Install

1. GTA 5 Lags & Stutters Since Win10 Install - Similar Threads - GTA Lags Stutters

2. GTA SA Windows Store Lag!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA SA Windows Store Lag!?: I bought it from the Microsoft store, the game is very slow, runs at 25fps, I have an original version (pc-dvd) and runs at 100+ fps. My Computer Specifications: i7-7700 HQ 16GB of RAM GTX 1050Ti 1TB storage (I have already updated all the drivers and I just formatted...
  3. How to fix GTA 5 lag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix GTA 5 lag?: When i playing the gta 5 game about to 2-5mins then lag is getting continuously and laptop getting heat more. How can i fix it? My system spec's: *8gb ram *4gb intel hd graphics 610 *2.30GHz processor...
  4. Mouse stuttering/Lag?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse stuttering/Lag?: So i have been having this issue for a while and have gotten pretty annoyed at what's happening. Whenever i play a game, regardless of what it is even league of legends my mouse is skipping across the screen when i move it. Sometimes the mouse is fine and even when i leave...
  5. Gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5: Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz) AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5 Intel HD 3000 2gb Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview 6093
  6. GTA 5 stutters badly on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 stutters badly on my new laptop: I am going on vacation for a week and to keep myself entertained, I recently got a new laptop from Newegg: Acer Laptop Aspire E5-575-33BM Intel Core i3 7th Gen 7100U Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Grade A-Newegg.com I got this laptop because had nice specs and features for its...
  7. Win10 not updated since installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 not updated since installation: I have two eMachines e528 laptops with identical software and hardware setups. Both have performed reliably for 5 years. Win 10 installed in both with 10.0.10240 build 10240 in October 2015. Current level remains build 10240. No update since install. However other updates...
  8. BSOD when playing GTA 5

BSOD when playing GTA 5: I've been playing GTA 5 recently, and for the last few weeks, have had semi-persistent bluescreens while playing. Attached is the DM Log Collector file for my system. If someone could please take a look at this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks! 76600
  9. Game crash Gta 5

Game crash Gta 5: Hello for long time my gta5 keeps crashing was fighting this thing for long time nothing was helping, now i used Debug Diagnostic Tool and i might need help pinpointing what is causing crashes. 86556
  10. stuttering since Win 10 AU install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stuttering since Win 10 AU install: Hello, My HP Envy laptop has been stuttering since the Anniversary Upgrade a few weeks ago. I ran LatencyMon, but don't know what to do with the results, which clearly show a problem. Can someone provide some guidance? Here's the LatencyMon report:...