Windows 10: Gta 5 on pc

Discus and support Gta 5 on pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rivo.T, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Rivo.T Win User

Gta 5 on pc

Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?

:)

Rivo.T, Jan 10, 2022

2. gta 5 xbox 360 digital download

• bra
    • jag vill ha gta5
    • för at jag gillar gta 5

HirabidHirabidian, Jan 10, 2022
  3. GTA 5 INSTALLATION

Hello

I want to ask that is there any way to pause the installation of gta 5 as it is taking 30 min. to install 1% of game ( 0.30 hrs.× 100 =50 hours)

Please suggest me a way to pause the installation as it is totally impossible to keep my PC turn on for 50 hrs.

The size of setup of the game is nearly about 38 GB.

Avi aVi Avi, Jan 10, 2022
  4. Gta 5 on pc

GTA 5 black screen problem

Hi Vlado,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue only with GTA 5 or with any other games on Windows 10?
    • Has it ever worked before with Windows 10?
    • Have you tried running the GTA 5 in compatibility mode?
    • How are you trying to access the game? Is it from Windows Store, Xbox app, or desktop application?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Jan 10, 2022
Thema:

Gta 5 on pc

1. Gta 5 on pc - Similar Threads - Gta

2. how can i get gta online if i have no phone and only a pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get gta online if i have no phone and only a pc: so i was trying to get gta online to download from xbox.com on my pc and it says i need a phone to do it but i have no phone to download the app can someone help me...
  3. how can i get gta online if i have no phone and only a pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i get gta online if i have no phone and only a pc: so i was trying to get gta online to download from xbox.com on my pc and it says i need a phone to do it but i have no phone to download the app can someone help me...
  4. Can I play GTA 5 ROM DVD on windows 10 with integrated graphics card and without decicted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play GTA 5 ROM DVD on windows 10 with integrated graphics card and without decicted...: Can I play GTA 5 ROM DVD on windows 10 with integrated graphics card and without decicted graphics card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-gta-5-rom-dvd-on-windows-10-with/e7148b32-8bf7-4f4e-a66a-e9118b5cd10e
  5. Can I play GTA 5 ROM DVD on windows 10 with integrated graphics card and without decicted...

Can I play GTA 5 ROM DVD on windows 10 with integrated graphics card and without decicted...: Can I play GTA 5 ROM DVD on windows 10 with integrated graphics card and without decicted graphics card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-gta-5-rom-dvd-on-windows-10-with/e7148b32-8bf7-4f4e-a66a-e9118b5cd10e
  6. gta 5 keeps crashing on the tutorial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta 5 keeps crashing on the tutorial: i recently installed gta 5 using fgr and every time i get mid way through the tutorial / first mission my game crashes with out an error code or message and i have tried multiple things likerestartingchanging the name of the rockstar folder running in compatibility...
  7. gta 5 keeps crashing on the tutorial

gta 5 keeps crashing on the tutorial: i recently installed gta 5 using fgr and every time i get mid way through the tutorial / first mission my game crashes with out an error code or message and i have tried multiple things likerestartingchanging the name of the rockstar folder running in compatibility...
  8. GTA V error 0xc00007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V error 0xc00007b: Hi, i got this error message on My Gta V after i installed a few dll files were missing for Forza so after i installed it i tried to open gta v but its give me that error message, I tried to install directx and visual + and net frame but it still not working i reinstall the...
  9. GTA V error 0xc00007b

GTA V error 0xc00007b: Hi, i got this error message on My Gta V after i installed a few dll files were missing for Forza so after i installed it i tried to open gta v but its give me that error message, I tried to install directx and visual + and net frame but it still not working i reinstall the...
  10. Hi, I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with the mod LSPDFR for Gta 5 but when I download it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hi, I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with the mod LSPDFR for Gta 5 but when I download it...: please may someone reach out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-not-sure-if-anyone-is-familiar-with-the-mod/eb384149-e868-4c9c-bd8e-787dd57268ed