Windows 10: Gta 5 on pc

Discus and support Gta 5 on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rivo.T, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Rivo.T Win User

Gta 5 on pc

Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?

:)

Rivo.T, Jan 10, 2022

2. gta 5 xbox 360 digital download

• bra
    • jag vill ha gta5
    • för at jag gillar gta 5

HirabidHirabidian, Jan 10, 2022
  3. GTA 5 INSTALLATION

Hello

I want to ask that is there any way to pause the installation of gta 5 as it is taking 30 min. to install 1% of game ( 0.30 hrs.× 100 =50 hours)

Please suggest me a way to pause the installation as it is totally impossible to keep my PC turn on for 50 hrs.

The size of setup of the game is nearly about 38 GB.

Avi aVi Avi, Jan 10, 2022
  4. Gta 5 on pc

GTA 5 black screen problem

Hi Vlado,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue only with GTA 5 or with any other games on Windows 10?
    • Has it ever worked before with Windows 10?
    • Have you tried running the GTA 5 in compatibility mode?
    • How are you trying to access the game? Is it from Windows Store, Xbox app, or desktop application?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Jan 10, 2022
Thema:

Gta 5 on pc

1. Gta 5 on pc - Similar Threads - Gta

2. GTA 5 crashes computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 crashes computer: Whenever I open the game GTA 5 this only happens on GTA I can play normally for about 2 minutes then my laptop goes black and "Restarting..." shows up on my screen for a second it could be "Shutting Down..." but it's so fast I can't tell my laptop's fans are on during the...
  3. GTA 5 crashes computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA 5 crashes computer: Whenever I open the game GTA 5 this only happens on GTA I can play normally for about 2 minutes then my laptop goes black and "Restarting..." shows up on my screen for a second it could be "Shutting Down..." but it's so fast I can't tell my laptop's fans are on during the...
  4. How to fix the problem "GTA SA: requires at least Direct x9"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the problem "GTA SA: requires at least Direct x9": Hello there,my name is Zeneid I'm really sorry for bad English so i had a few problems with opening Gta San Andreas,i just download it,so basically when i try to open the Game,it says "Gta sa Requires at least Direct X 9" the problem is,i already have direct x 12 installed, I...
  5. How to fix the problem "GTA SA: requires at least Direct x9"

How to fix the problem "GTA SA: requires at least Direct x9": Hello there,my name is Zeneid I'm really sorry for bad English so i had a few problems with opening Gta San Andreas,i just download it,so basically when i try to open the Game,it says "Gta sa Requires at least Direct X 9" the problem is,i already have direct x 12 installed, I...
  6. Error al abrir gta 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error al abrir gta 4: Así me aparece cundo intento entrar a gta iv ayuda https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-al-abrir-gta-4/7d8b4014-5727-4d4f-958f-8dca47d2cb79
  7. Error al abrir gta 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error al abrir gta 4: Así me aparece cundo intento entrar a gta iv ayuda https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-al-abrir-gta-4/7d8b4014-5727-4d4f-958f-8dca47d2cb79
  8. Error al abrir gta 4

9. HEY my gta 5 keeps crashing after 5 to 10mins

HEY my gta 5 keeps crashing after 5 to 10mins: 16 GB ram512 GB ssdIntel R Iris R XE GraphicsI7-11390H 11th gen 3.40GHzSo the problem is after 5 to 10 mins my GTA 5 crashesMy Fivem also crashes can someone tell me how to fix it...
  10. HEY my gta 5 keeps crashing after 5 to 10mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEY my gta 5 keeps crashing after 5 to 10mins: 16 GB ram512 GB ssdIntel R Iris R XE GraphicsI7-11390H 11th gen 3.40GHzSo the problem is after 5 to 10 mins my GTA 5 crashesMy Fivem also crashes can someone tell me how to fix it...