Windows 10: Gta 5 twice the size?

Discus and support Gta 5 twice the size? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just downloaded Gta5, paused it last night and let it run this morning and saw that it has 163gb instead of 80gb. I'm really confused.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aaron917, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Aaron917 Win User

Gta 5 twice the size?

I just downloaded Gta5, paused it last night and let it run this morning and saw that it has 163gb instead of 80gb.

I'm really confused.

Anybody know what that is?

Gta 5 twice the size? 0_big.jpg

:)

Aaron917, Jun 9, 2020

2. GTA 5 INSTALLATION

Hello

I want to ask that is there any way to pause the installation of gta 5 as it is taking 30 min. to install 1% of game ( 0.30 hrs.× 100 =50 hours)

Please suggest me a way to pause the installation as it is totally impossible to keep my PC turn on for 50 hrs.

The size of setup of the game is nearly about 38 GB.

Avi aVi Avi, Jun 9, 2020
  3. gta 5 xbox 360 digital download

• bra
    • jag vill ha gta5
    • för at jag gillar gta 5

HirabidHirabidian, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Gta 5 twice the size?

GTA 5 Lagging

Gta 5 twice the size? [​IMG]
    these
    are my laptop specifications which are in above picture

In my GTA 5 its lagging too much mainly while i driving speed, then i checked in Task manager gta 5 "memory98%".Then i tried some tricks like changing virtual memory paging file i.e."initial size 400 and maximam size 12000" but no use.

So please help me to give some tricks or any solution for this problem.

PRABHUKIRAN, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Gta 5 twice the size?

1. Gta 5 twice the size? - Similar Threads - Gta twice size

2. Gta 5 not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5 not opening: Hello,so i downgraded from win 11 to win 10,and cause i am using gta v with mods,one of them requires spech pack,so i can talk,after installing it game stopped working,it says suspended in task manager and terminated in resource monitor,i teyed going back to win 11 but didnt...
  3. Gta 5 not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gta 5 not opening: Hello,so i downgraded from win 11 to win 10,and cause i am using gta v with mods,one of them requires spech pack,so i can talk,after installing it game stopped working,it says suspended in task manager and terminated in resource monitor,i teyed going back to win 11 but didnt...
  4. Gta 5 on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  5. Gta 5 on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  6. GTA 5 LAG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 LAG: LAPTOP SPECIFICATION INTEL UHD GRAPHICS 8GB RAM NVIDIA GEFORCE MX130 WINDOWS 10 GUYS WHILE I AM PLAYING GTA 5 THERE IS SUDDEN LAG AND AUDIO IS PLAYED IN SLOW MOTION.I WOULD PAUSE THE GAME AND AFTER 5 MINUTES I WOULD UNPAUSE THE GAME THE GAME WORKS SMOOTHLY FOR SOME...
  7. instaling gta 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instaling gta 5: I bought gta 5 and it says that I own it but have to install on my devices and I set up my phone to it and it still wont work\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instaling-gta-5/adf145cc-4629-4aa2-9b6e-0c4f5b892a39
  8. GTA 5 Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lagging: [IMG]My problem not solved after updating Windows. I having same problem memory continuously increasing while playing only gta 5, you can see in the above picture. So try to give me some idea's to solve memory leaking....
  9. GTA 5 Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lagging: [IMG]these are my laptop specifications which are in above picture In my GTA 5 its lagging too much mainly while i driving speed, then i checked in Task manager gta 5 "memory98%".Then i tried some tricks like changing virtual memory paging file i.e."initial size 400 and...
  10. Gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5: Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz) AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5 Intel HD 3000 2gb Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview 6093