Windows 10: Gta 5

Discus and support Gta 5 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aniketvcool, May 15, 2015.

1. Gta 5

Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city?
    Is there any solution to this?

Specs :
    8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz)
    AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5
    Intel HD 3000 2gb
    Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview

:)

aniketvcool, May 15, 2015

2. gta 5

sir

i have a laptop win 10

ihave gta 5 xbox one cd

it will work on xbox one on my laptop

when i open xbox on laptop how to install the cd

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell answer to

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the
    Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questionsfor
    more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

S.P.Jai Vishwa, May 15, 2015
  3. XroDenis Win User
    GTA 5

Yes it is, you cannot play any 3D games without one, just get a cheap intel graphic card if you cannot afford an Nvidia graphic card

XroDenis, May 15, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Gta 5

Try it again with the latest windows 10 beta driver.

swarfega, May 15, 2015
Thema:

Gta 5

1. Gta 5 - Similar Threads - Gta

2. What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?: What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-recommended-requirements-to-run-gta-v/c741dba5-73dd-4b80-bfdc-b4745a15d547
  3. What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?: What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-recommended-requirements-to-run-gta-v/c741dba5-73dd-4b80-bfdc-b4745a15d547
  4. Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self: Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-gta-5-on-pc-once-loading-it-will/5008bbf1-35d4-4282-8ae3-051eb6f83cf6
  5. Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self

Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self: Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-gta-5-on-pc-once-loading-it-will/5008bbf1-35d4-4282-8ae3-051eb6f83cf6
  6. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem: i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1366x768, i want to change that to 800x600 my laptop is not high spec , this is my specs:IntelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz16GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics 520Laptop lenovo thinkpad...
  7. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem: i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1366x768, i want to change that to 800x600 my laptop is not high spec , this is my specs:IntelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz16GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics 520Laptop lenovo thinkpad...
  8. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...: Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from Untrusted Source Message: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am facing a critical issue with my Windows Security Services after downloading GTA 4...
  10. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...: Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from Untrusted Source Message: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am facing a critical issue with my Windows Security Services after downloading GTA 4...