Windows 10: Gta 5

Discus and support Gta 5 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aniketvcool, May 15, 2015.

1. Gta 5

Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city?
    Is there any solution to this?

Specs :
    8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz)
    AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5
    Intel HD 3000 2gb
    Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview

:)

aniketvcool, May 15, 2015

2. gta 5

sir

i have a laptop win 10

ihave gta 5 xbox one cd

it will work on xbox one on my laptop

when i open xbox on laptop how to install the cd

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell answer to

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the
    Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questionsfor
    more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

S.P.Jai Vishwa, May 15, 2015
  3. XroDenis Win User
    GTA 5

Yes it is, you cannot play any 3D games without one, just get a cheap intel graphic card if you cannot afford an Nvidia graphic card

XroDenis, May 15, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Gta 5

Try it again with the latest windows 10 beta driver.

swarfega, May 15, 2015
Thema:

Gta 5

1. Gta 5 - Similar Threads - Gta

2. GTA San Andreas won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas won't open: I was gonna play GTA San Andreas today and when I double-clicked the .exe, I waited and nothing showed up. I tried re-installing and it was unsuccessful, I tried removing all mods and it was unsuccessful, I even restored my pc from ZERO and it was unsuccessful. It was an...
  3. when i get in gta v thers no sound how can i fix that

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when i get in gta v thers no sound how can i fix that: when i get in gta v online thers no sound and when i go to settings SFX volume is ll the way up as music volume and when i go to youtube there is sound so my headphones arent a problem...
  4. gta v not being able to install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    gta v not being able to install: So my friend gifted me gta V from the microsoft store because he wants me to be able to play with him, but when i tried to install it on my pc from the microsoft store, it said you can only download it on xbox. Does anyone know a way to download the game onto pc without...
  5. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: If I buy GTA V from the microsoft store on pc can I then download it on my PC and then play with xbox online players? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-v/4bf453e9-3b71-4a48-97c0-0f5d1409c301
  6. Can't play GTA V anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't play GTA V anymore: This is what happens when I try to load into GTA V Story Mode. I tried re-installing the rockstar games launcher but that didn't work, I also tried verifying the integrity of the game files in Steam. I have also removed some mods from the root of my game directory and the...
  7. Lots of stutter lag in games like GTA V and Jedi Fallen Order

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lots of stutter lag in games like GTA V and Jedi Fallen Order: I’ve been playing a lot of GTA and Star Wars recently but it’s almost unplayable because of the amount of stutter lag I receive. I’ve tried everything from changing the graphics settings in game to changing some settings in the NVIDIA Control Panel. I’ve even tried restarting...
  8. TO GTA VICE CITY GAME PROBLEM DELUXE MOD AND GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TO GTA VICE CITY GAME PROBLEM DELUXE MOD AND GAME: MY PC HAS BEEN SHOW THE PROBLEM ON DELUXE MOD AND GAME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-gta-vice-city-game-problem-deluxe-mod-and-game/3a832057-a133-4493-81cb-b2e9262898da
  9. GTA San Andreas Crash When Adding Weapons No Replace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas Crash When Adding Weapons No Replace: When I Try To Add Weapons Without Replacing The Game Crashes And I Really Want Those Mods Here Are The Mods I Tried To Install https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/132931-gta-xtended-weapon-pack/...
  10. I have an error 0*c00000007b on GTA V when I want to launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have an error 0*c00000007b on GTA V when I want to launch: hi there I have really inappropriate problem with getting my GTA start. it has an 0*c00000007b launch error witch i could not find a solution for it any where what should I do? thanks for your attention Hosein...