Windows 10: Gta 5

Discus and support Gta 5 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aniketvcool, May 15, 2015.

1. Gta 5

Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city?
    Is there any solution to this?

Specs :
    8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz)
    AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5
    Intel HD 3000 2gb
    Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview

:)

aniketvcool, May 15, 2015

2. gta 5

sir

i have a laptop win 10

ihave gta 5 xbox one cd

it will work on xbox one on my laptop

when i open xbox on laptop how to install the cd

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell answer to

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the
    Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questionsfor
    more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

S.P.Jai Vishwa, May 15, 2015
  3. XroDenis Win User
    GTA 5

Yes it is, you cannot play any 3D games without one, just get a cheap intel graphic card if you cannot afford an Nvidia graphic card

XroDenis, May 15, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Gta 5

Try it again with the latest windows 10 beta driver.

swarfega, May 15, 2015
Thema:

Gta 5

1. Gta 5 - Similar Threads - Gta

2. I keep getting a BSOD everytime I open GTA 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting a BSOD everytime I open GTA 5: I have throttlestop, park control, process lasso running in the background because I have thermal throttling issues. Recently I kept getting a BSOD after 10 minutes of launching GTA. Please help!...
  3. BSOD with GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with GTA V: Hi i have a problem since about a month. When i want to play GTA 5 im good for about 10-15 minutes and then my PC crashes with CLOCK-WATCHDOG-TIMEOUT error. When i tried to stress my gpu and cpu they were fine and no crashes ocurred. No changes to PC were made when this...
  4. Can't Delete GTA San Andreas Cloud Saves - Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Delete GTA San Andreas Cloud Saves - Microsoft Store: Hello, I'm struggling to remove GTA San Andreas cloud saves. It was told that if I were to sign in to Social Club, I could access the cloud saves from compatible devices. I have saved the game before but now I would like to delete it. But every time I do that, it appears the...
  5. My laptop runs GTA 5 but constantly crashes randomly or immediately on launching games such...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop runs GTA 5 but constantly crashes randomly or immediately on launching games such...: I have tried EVERYTHING the internet had to offer in terms of help, but none of them were this paradoxical, where the laptop can run a beefy game such as gta and gta online on medium settings no problem, but crashes even on the lowest trashiest settings on games like...
  6. I'm trying to install a game, GTA 5 specifically, which is around 100 GB. I have almost 400...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm trying to install a game, GTA 5 specifically, which is around 100 GB. I have almost 400...: Not just with gta 5, a week ago I tried to install a 200 kb game, and it told me I don't have enough space. I have a disk partition designated for games, my G partition, and also my C partition where I keep anything that isn't a game. I'm not a tech guru, and so I don't have...
  7. Can my pc able to run GTA 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my pc able to run GTA 5: intelr coretm i5-4210u cpu @ 1.70ghz 2.40 ghz,64-bit operating system, x64-based processor,4gb ram can run gta 5 smoothly? I have no graphics card . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-my-pc-able-to-run-gta-5/7dbda3b6-666a-4bb6-8a8d-ac75dee1876e
  8. Idk if the gta part matters but why is it doing this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Idk if the gta part matters but why is it doing this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarthDesmond [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kr0n8j/idk_if_the_gta_part_matters_but_why_is_it_doing/
  9. HackTool:32/Gamehack!MSR. So my friend made a mod menu for gta 5 and it uses Xenos64. I had...

HackTool:32/Gamehack!MSR. So my friend made a mod menu for gta 5 and it uses Xenos64. I had...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Arrow45877 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kq32bs/hacktool32gamehackmsr_so_my_friend_made_a_mod/
  10. Weird moving lines and Texture GTA 5

Weird moving lines and Texture GTA 5: [ATTACH] Can somebody help me to fix this issue. r/GTAV https://preview.redd.it/mt4une9cp4861.png?width=1316&format=png&auto=webp&s=de7d29022423d3fae8cc14c618b61a8cdb8f0500...