Windows 10: Gta from mobile to laptop?

Discus and support Gta from mobile to laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I bought Gta san andreas on my Iphone XS a long time ago and would like to play it on my laptop (Windows). Are there any possibilities how I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by User699669, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Gta from mobile to laptop?

Hello!

I bought Gta san andreas on my Iphone XS a long time ago and would like to play it on my laptop (Windows). Are there any possibilities how I could "transfer" it from my mobile phone? I have looked on Youtube but I can't find anything there, better said only how to transfer pictures from my mobile to my laptop and nothing more. Can anyone tell me if this is possible at all, maybe give me links from sites (Google, YouTube...)?

Thanks in advance Gta from mobile to laptop? ;)

:)

User699669, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 29, 2020
  3. error from gta iv

my error is while intalling gta iv you have given the answer of this question to any other i have followed those steps but it is not fixed my error is isdone.dll error no.7

RohitRoy 602, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Gta from mobile to laptop?

gta 5 xbox 360 digital download

• bra
    • jag vill ha gta5
    • för at jag gillar gta 5

HirabidHirabidian, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Gta from mobile to laptop?

1. Gta from mobile to laptop? - Similar Threads - Gta mobile laptop

2. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem: i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1366x768, i want to change that to 800x600 my laptop is not high spec , this is my specs:IntelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz16GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics 520Laptop lenovo thinkpad...
  3. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem: i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1366x768, i want to change that to 800x600 my laptop is not high spec , this is my specs:IntelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz16GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics 520Laptop lenovo thinkpad...
  4. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. no internet access from laptops mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no internet access from laptops mobile hotspot.: i recently purchased a new phonerealme gt neo 2 but when i try to use my college wifi from connecting it to laptop and then sharing it with hotspot to connect to my phone it shows no internet in phone. other phones are able to connect to my laptop hotspot and get internet and...
  6. no internet access from laptops mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no internet access from laptops mobile hotspot.: i recently purchased a new phonerealme gt neo 2 but when i try to use my college wifi from connecting it to laptop and then sharing it with hotspot to connect to my phone it shows no internet in phone. other phones are able to connect to my laptop hotspot and get internet and...
  7. MOBILE HOTSPOT ON LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MOBILE HOTSPOT ON LAPTOP: ginagamit ko ung laptop as hotspot kasi meron syang 5g nung una nakakagamit ako ng maayos then bigla nalang po parang nag update tapos ayun hinde na po ako makapag 5g ang lumalabas is the selected network band isn't available. select diffirent band and try again. pero sa 2.4g...
  8. transfer of videos from mobile to laptop

transfer of videos from mobile to laptop: i would like to import videos from my one plus 8 mobile. when i use photo and import, it only scans photos and copies it. also it is not prompting to select the videos from my phones and copy to laptop- Asus zenbook14...
  9. going mobile on laptop

going mobile on laptop: instructions on how to go wireless using dongle on laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/going-mobile-on-laptop/b1537a5a-cef7-4cff-966c-bc8ae1b564ef
  10. MOBILE HOTSPOT ON LAPTOP

MOBILE HOTSPOT ON LAPTOP: why does my mobile hotpots is disconnecting??? i cannot use it to connect it with my phone and when i want to turn on my mobile hotspot (which i never turn off) it's buffering for a very long time.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...