Windows 10: GTA San Andreas Crash issue

Discus and support GTA San Andreas Crash issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok, I just recently downloaded GTA San Andreas from Microsoft store on my PC. However, it literally crashes every time i try to start the game. It will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wakefieldkidz, Apr 15, 2019.

1. GTA San Andreas Crash issue

Ok, I just recently downloaded GTA San Andreas from Microsoft store on my PC. However, it literally crashes every time i try to start the game. It will allow me to sign in but after that, to actually start the game it would crash. This is pretty frustrating as you may know but I would really appreciate if someone knew how to solve this problem.

in case my PC info is needed i have an MSI GF63 8RC, 5i, NVIDIA 5010, Windows 10.

:)

wakefieldkidz, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Ramzi M Win User

GTA San Andreas Crash fix

Hi ,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

I'm Ramzi, an Independent advisor, here to help you.

GTA Sans Andreas Mods are developped by players and not by ROCKSTAR GAME. So, it's normal that some mods will crash the games because they don't work well for many players. I suggest to full uninstall the game and even files from the registry then reinstall
    it again and avoid to install mods that are has been reported by players.

Let me know if I can help you further!

Ramzi M, Apr 15, 2019
  3. RobertPU Win User
    GTA San Andreas Crash fix

I Got some installed mods on gta san andreas and it worked fine but when i entered clucking bell it crashes and i really need to enter because the caracter starts to fell hungry if i dont enter it lose muscle it cant be because of mods or graphic card
    or os i use i tried reinstalling the game and it still crashes

RobertPU, Apr 15, 2019
  4. GTA San Andreas Crash issue

i can't mod gta san andreas

i bought gta san andreas which is v1.1 no mod working anyhelp

Saciid Khaliif, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

GTA San Andreas Crash issue

1. GTA San Andreas Crash issue - Similar Threads - GTA San Andreas

2. gta san andreas is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta san andreas is not opening: So I download and installed gta san andreas retextured from dodi repacks and it is not opening. I have tried compatibility settings and ran it as administrator but nothing. I even downloaded a mod free version from dodi but still not working.my specs areIntel Core...
  3. gta san andreas is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gta san andreas is not opening: So I download and installed gta san andreas retextured from dodi repacks and it is not opening. I have tried compatibility settings and ran it as administrator but nothing. I even downloaded a mod free version from dodi but still not working.my specs areIntel Core...
  4. GTA San Andreas crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas crashes: Hello when i try to open GTA San Andreas on Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 it opens for five sec in some bad resolution and it crashes in properties its set on as run as admin and windows 98/me.What should I do?...
  5. GTA San Andreas crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA San Andreas crashes: Hello when i try to open GTA San Andreas on Windows 10 Enterprise 21H2 it opens for five sec in some bad resolution and it crashes in properties its set on as run as admin and windows 98/me.What should I do?...
  6. GTA: San Andreas for the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA: San Andreas for the Microsoft Store: Hello, I'm bough GTA: San Andreas from the Microsoft Store a couple of years ago and I only just installed it now. Whenever I click on the app from the start menu, the app will open and it will disappear after a second. I have also tried resetting the app, but it still...
  7. GTA San Andreas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas: When I load up the game, the main menu is fine but when the game starts all the textures are plain solid coloursCJ's face is one solid colour with no features and his top is a solid black colour etc. Ive tried uninstalling drivers, updating driver, uninstalling and...
  8. GTA San Andreas won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas won't open: I was gonna play GTA San Andreas today and when I double-clicked the .exe, I waited and nothing showed up. I tried re-installing and it was unsuccessful, I tried removing all mods and it was unsuccessful, I even restored my pc from ZERO and it was unsuccessful. It was an...
  9. gta san andreas not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gta san andreas not starting: I downloaded gta san andreas, and whenever I start it nothing shows up. I went to task manager and saw it being immediately suspended and closed in less than a second. I went to resource monitor trying to resume it but it says suspended and disappears before my reflexes right...
  10. GTA San Andreas Crash fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA San Andreas Crash fix: I Got some installed mods on gta san andreas and it worked fine but when i entered clucking bell it crashes and i really need to enter because the caracter starts to fell hungry if i dont enter it lose muscle it cant be because of mods or graphic card or os i use i tried...