Windows 10: Gta start problem?

Discus and support Gta start problem? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded gta V on my laptop earlier. It is ready loaded but does not start. Ask for help. Thanks in advance! Gta Start Problem? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tobias280620, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Gta start problem?

I downloaded gta V on my laptop earlier. It is ready loaded but does not start. Ask for help. Thanks in advance!

:)

Tobias280620, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 9, 2020
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Gta 4 iv crashes on start

I built my new computer three years ago with Windows 10. I could not get GTA IV or GTA EFLC to work with it. A month ago I decided to try again. I finally got both working with Windows 10.

1. Release Date Check.
    Problem: would always fail
    Solution: Stop when asked to do that, change the year on the PC to 2013, continue with the installation, when finished return the year to the current year

2. Run the official GTA IV Patch 8

3. Games for Windows Live

Problem: Game could not connect to it to login.
    Solution: Games for Windows Live has been shut down. Get XLiveLess to make up for that.

GTA IV should work now. I detest having to insert the disc every time I run the game. To solve that I use the same little fix you do.

I also have GTA EFLC. I used similar steps to get it to work in Windows 10.

MisterEd, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Gta start problem?

GTA 5 black screen problem

Hi Vlado,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue only with GTA 5 or with any other games on Windows 10?
    • Has it ever worked before with Windows 10?
    • Have you tried running the GTA 5 in compatibility mode?
    • How are you trying to access the game? Is it from Windows Store, Xbox app, or desktop application?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Gta start problem?

1. Gta start problem? - Similar Threads - Gta start problem

2. GTA 5 screen resolution problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA 5 screen resolution problem: Hi,I just update my pc to win 11 and when i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1080x1920, i want to change that to 1280x720 cause my pc not high spec, can someone help me?Thanks...
  3. GTA 5 screen resolution problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 screen resolution problem: Hi,I just update my pc to win 11 and when i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1080x1920, i want to change that to 1280x720 cause my pc not high spec, can someone help me?Thanks...
  4. problem facing on gta vice city

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem facing on gta vice city: dear friends i am having an issue in GTA vice city EVERYTIME its not opening every time it changes screen and unhandled exception i have watched many videos i tried all method still its not opening please help...
  5. GTA Sandreas problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GTA Sandreas problem: How to fix "cannot find 800x600x32 video mode" in windows 10 20H2?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-sandreas-problem/4169f76f-6c29-42aa-98ba-d44f8f3f55af
  6. Gta 4 iv crashes on start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 4 iv crashes on start: so i install gta 4 via cd and everything ok... and when i start it up: black black and then it just crashes! can you help me? i even tried the razor crack but still nothing (sorry for the slovak in the screenshot) 152356
  7. gta san andreas not starting

gta san andreas not starting: I downloaded gta san andreas, and whenever I start it nothing shows up. I went to task manager and saw it being immediately suspended and closed in less than a second. I went to resource monitor trying to resume it but it says suspended and disappears before my reflexes right...
  8. GTA 4 Achievement Probleme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 4 Achievement Probleme: When i completed the first mission from gta 4 the cousins bellic i didnt got the achievement off the boat on pc games for windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-4-achievement-probleme/0d89150d-df52-414e-98fc-71ff93818c9c
  9. BSOD on starting GTA V

BSOD on starting GTA V: Hey there, I never had problems playing GTA 5. But after re-installing my Windows some time ago I'm not able to play GTA 5 anymore since I get a BSOD right after startup. It's the only game where this happens. It says SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys). I uploaded...
  10. DirectX problem in GTA Sandreas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX problem in GTA Sandreas: I have windows 10(64 bit) and have directx version 12 , but in Gta Sandreas it show you should have at least directx version 9.0. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/directx-problem-in-gta-sandreas/80116658-1f27-46e9-b2c8-6ebd0471582a