Windows 10: GTA V on Epic Games Store, how does the download work?

Discus and support GTA V on Epic Games Store, how does the download work? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there, right now many people are installing GTA V from Epic Store because it is free for a short time. My interest always swings with GTA V,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BlueAskSwer, Jun 8, 2020.

1. GTA V on Epic Games Store, how does the download work?

Hello there,

right now many people are installing GTA V from Epic Store because it is free for a short time.

My interest always swings with GTA V, as with many things.

Sometimes I am interested in 0, sometimes I want nothing more than that. Right now I'm not so interested in it, but if I already have the chance to download it for free, why not?

I have enough space for a specker, but this will always take a lot, several hours. So this is a very large download.

Since the offer ends tomorrow at 5:00, I wanted to download it today.

I've never installed anything this big in my life, I have 0% experience, and that's why I'm worried, especially because I've heard people say that sometimes the device gets really hot.

So, how does the download go?

And that will take hours, I'm sure I'll be open all night

So can I simply close my laptop, Windows 10, during the night without worrying?

Won't it overheat, or maybe even catch fire?

Is it loud then, because I don't want to wake my parents up while I'm downloading it.

Thanks in advance.

:)

BlueAskSwer, Jun 8, 2020

2. Can't Get GTA V to work

So far this is the list of things i have done to get GTA V to work. None of them worked
    1. Reinstall all redistributions given from the game folder i.e directx, visual c++, net framework.
    2. Uninstalled and reinstalled all versions of Visual C++
    3. Replaced the d3compiler file.
    4. Tried some of the fixes available online.
    5. Installed the latest patch to GTA.
    6. Tried the AIO solution.
    7. Ran sfc scannow. It shows that the opencl.dll file is corrupt and repair was unsuccessful as source file in store was also corrupt.

blackbirdabhi, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Hemimax Win User
  4. Insignias Win User

GTA V on Epic Games Store, how does the download work?

GTA V

If I buy GTA V from the microsoft store on pc can I then download it on my PC and then play with xbox online players?

Insignias, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

GTA V on Epic Games Store, how does the download work?

1. GTA V on Epic Games Store, how does the download work? - Similar Threads - GTA Epic Games

2. My controller DOES NOT WORK, It only does this on GTA V PC, and it does works with any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My controller DOES NOT WORK, It only does this on GTA V PC, and it does works with any...: Okay I just bought Grand Theft Auto V PC from Steam, but my xbox one controller just doesn't work on gta v whenever I load up the game I can't move, open the menu or anything on the game. I hit the xbox button and it pulls up the guide and it responds perfectly but as soon as...
  3. My controller DOES NOT WORK, It only does this on GTA V PC, and it does works with any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My controller DOES NOT WORK, It only does this on GTA V PC, and it does works with any...: Okay I just bought Grand Theft Auto V PC from Steam, but my xbox one controller just doesn't work on gta v whenever I load up the game I can't move, open the menu or anything on the game. I hit the xbox button and it pulls up the guide and it responds perfectly but as soon as...
  4. Epic games store doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic games store doesn't work: ok I was doign some things and then to see what happens , I ended task in task manager , I ended the epic games task. Then when I try to open epic games store it keeps giving me an error sayinng ' we have detected several crashes do you want to get help?'then when I press yes...
  5. Downloading GTA V

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading GTA V: I bought GTA V off of the microsoft store and cant find it on my windows 10. Anyone have any suggestions? I have checked my app store but i cant find it. The email it was sent to was a different one than what my main is but i still own that account. I am not sure how to...
  6. Reinstall GTA V at Rockstar installed at EPIC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall GTA V at Rockstar installed at EPIC?: As you can imagine, I would like to know if it is possible that GTA that I installed at Rockstargames can also be started via EPIC without installing it there. Thanks in advance. GTA V bei Rockstar installiert bei EPIC erneut installieren?
  7. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: A few days ago i downloaded GTA V for free from Epic Games. After installing the game, it automatically downloads Rockstar Games Launcher. When I launched it, it tells me to sign in or make an account, so i made one and then it proceeds to the launcher. At first I didn't get...
  8. gta v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta v: sir....... excuse me if i written something wrong because i cant speak English very well last week i downloaded gta v rebak but it cant play very well because it have a shutter and lag i play it offline but she is slow that my computer info and graphic is intel...
  9. How to Install Epic Games Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Install Epic Games Store: Hello. I am trying to install Epic Games Store on my pc that I bought secondhand, so I'm using this guide: https://windowsreport.com/install-software-no-admin-rights/ However, I can't find the name I need to run the installer. The example in the article is "SteamSetup" to...
  10. GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V: If I buy GTA V from the microsoft store on pc can I then download it on my PC and then play with xbox online players? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-v/4bf453e9-3b71-4a48-97c0-0f5d1409c301