Windows 10: GTA V on PC.

Discus and support GTA V on PC. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I change the fps to 30fps in the settings on PC GTA V? All i see is 60fps and 144fps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by addieeee, Jun 7, 2019.

1. addieeee Win User

GTA V on PC.

How do I change the fps to 30fps in the settings on PC GTA V? All i see is 60fps and 144fps.

:)

addieeee, Jun 7, 2019

2. GTA V for PC?

True.

However...

Saints Row III > GTA IV
    Saints Row IV > GTA V

Happens every time now. And since Saints Rows are on PC, win.
    Heck, even LA Noire and Mafia II were better than the recent GTAs.

newconroer, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 7, 2019
  4. GTA V on PC.

gta v for free

How to download GTA v free for windows 10 with activation code and no serway

Alan Sebastian007, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

GTA V on PC.

1. GTA V on PC. - Similar Threads - GTA

2. Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self: Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-gta-5-on-pc-once-loading-it-will/5008bbf1-35d4-4282-8ae3-051eb6f83cf6
  3. Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self: Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-gta-5-on-pc-once-loading-it-will/5008bbf1-35d4-4282-8ae3-051eb6f83cf6
  4. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem: i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1366x768, i want to change that to 800x600 my laptop is not high spec , this is my specs:IntelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz16GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics 520Laptop lenovo thinkpad...
  5. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem: i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1366x768, i want to change that to 800x600 my laptop is not high spec , this is my specs:IntelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz16GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics 520Laptop lenovo thinkpad...
  6. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...: Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from Untrusted Source Message: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am facing a critical issue with my Windows Security Services after downloading GTA 4...
  8. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...: Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from Untrusted Source Message: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am facing a critical issue with my Windows Security Services after downloading GTA 4...
  9. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. GTA 5 launch error

GTA 5 launch error: I'm unable to access GTA5, the app is crashing continuously after windows update on 14/02/2024.I tried updating windows and updating drivers at last I reinstalled windows but no luck the game is still failing.Please tell me way to solve it....