Windows 10: GTA V PC Crew

Discus and support GTA V PC Crew in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guys, not sure why it took me so long to think to make this post, but better late than never, I guess. I've got a small crew on GTA V PC that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by blackroseMD1, Jul 6, 2015.

1. GTA V PC Crew

Hey guys, not sure why it took me so long to think to make this post, but better late than never, I guess.

I've got a small crew on GTA V PC that does mainly jobs and daily objectives, along with some racing, golf, darts etc. If anyone on here wants to join or needs someone to help them out with jobs, heists, whatever, hit me up. My name on Social Club is .

:)

blackroseMD1, Jul 6, 2015

2. Running GTA5-PC (STEAM DLC) with older Sony Vaio laptop

Hi Carl,

We understand that you really want to play GTA V. For you to play the game smoothly, we would suggest that you need to purchase a new laptop or PC that will meet the system requirements of GTA V.

Jomari Arc, Jul 6, 2015
  3. Mrxai Win User
    windows 10 upograde from windos 7 asks to uninstall GTA V

I want to free upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 . after dowload the windows app analises the PCand after it asks to uninstall GTA V because its not compatible with 10. the upgrade doesnt continue after this point unless I uninstall GTA V. I dont want
    to uninstall GTA V because I have a lot of saved games in it. please help

Mrxai, Jul 6, 2015
Thema:

GTA V PC Crew

1. GTA V PC Crew - Similar Threads - GTA Crew

2. GTA 5 crashed without error window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 crashed without error window: I need help here, when i play gta 5 on Windows 10 1709 version its work, but after i update to 1803 version its always crashed and throwed back to the desktop without any error window/ message, my other game are just like that too. And then i found the solution, i updated my...
  3. Keep geting BSOD when starting GTA V.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep geting BSOD when starting GTA V.: Hi, I keep geting BSOD when GTA V is loading.I updated my drivers,and reinstalled the game,but nothing helped.The dump file is in the link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hnN-s-4vfhh3-pNlkyqRRRK1UL3x1M5k...
  4. gta 5 on pc can't download it using windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta 5 on pc can't download it using windows 10 64 bit: gta 5 on pc can't download it using windows 10 64 bit up grade my system AMD RYSEN 7 72X00X 8 CORE PROCESSOR 8 G OF RAM 64 BIT WINDOWS 10 installed rock star social club after keeps saying loading before trying to download gta 5 Can please help regards adam...
  5. BSOD on starting GTA V

BSOD on starting GTA V: Hey there, I never had problems playing GTA 5. But after re-installing my Windows some time ago I'm not able to play GTA 5 anymore since I get a BSOD right after startup. It's the only game where this happens. It says SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys). I uploaded...
  6. Keep getting BSOD everytime i open GTA

Keep getting BSOD everytime i open GTA: Hello, I keep getting a system_service_exception BSOD every time i open GTA V regardless of what settings i use. .dmp file in the link. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lIjlrl6wKRCYVCVVLBQnKOmNz9B-0Woz...
  7. GTA IV NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA IV NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10: HI i have orignal disk of gta 4 and it is working on my old hp laptop which having windows 7 now i have buy acer predator i5 8thgen and my gta 4 is not working so i reduse my display size from gta 4 properties so now it gets run but i cant use the game on high graphics...
  8. Cannot install wllogin_64.msi so I can't play GTA IV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install wllogin_64.msi so I can't play GTA IV: Whenever I try to install wllogin_64.msi a window pops up and it says "gathering required information" and then just closes so I wasn't sure if it had installed and so I right clicked the msi and pressed uninstall and then it said "This action is only valid for products that...
  9. GTA SA Windows Store Lag!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA SA Windows Store Lag!?: I bought it from the Microsoft store, the game is very slow, runs at 25fps, I have an original version (pc-dvd) and runs at 100+ fps. My Computer Specifications: i7-7700 HQ 16GB of RAM GTX 1050Ti 1TB storage (I have already updated all the drivers and I just formatted...
  10. HOW TO PLAY GTA VICE CITY ON WINDOWS 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO PLAY GTA VICE CITY ON WINDOWS 10?: SELECT CONTROL PANEL AND VIEW BY LARGE ICONS AND SELECT PROGRAMS AND FEATURES AND IN TOP LEFT SELECT TURN WINDOWS FEATURES ON OR OFF AND CLICK ON +BUTTON AND TICK ON DIRECT PLAY AND CLICK OK AND INSTALL DIRECT X9 OR MORE AND RIGHT CLICK ON gta-vc.exe and select Properties and...