Windows 10: GTA V

Discus and support GTA V in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A few days ago i downloaded GTA V for free from Epic Games. After installing the game, it automatically downloads Rockstar Games Launcher. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kaitonana, May 28, 2020.

1. Kaitonana Win User

GTA V

A few days ago i downloaded GTA V for free from Epic Games. After installing the game, it automatically downloads Rockstar Games Launcher. When I launched it, it tells me to sign in or make an account, so i made one and then it proceeds to the launcher. At first I didn't get to link my rockstar's account to my epic account but i figured that out later on. The problem is, the launcher won't play my GTA V and tells me to buy the game even though i already got it for free from epic games.

I searched for solution on the internet, some told me to use VPN, uninstall rockstar game launcher, uninstall epic games launcher, etc.. I tried all of that but apparently none of it works, i tried asking to epic games and rockstar games but what i got was a general reply. I tried reinstalling it but still the same, i tried launnching it from epic games but it directed me back to rockstar games launcher.

I have asked on other platforms and i still don't get any reply, so please if someone can help me with this problem it will be a huge help.

Note: this problem happens in my friend's laptop, i downloaded GTA V in my laptop and it worked fine. My friend also has no problem downloading other games and stuff.

:)

Kaitonana, May 28, 2020
  2. Suman_B Win User

GTA V on PC.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to change the fps to 30fps in the settings on PC GTA V, In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. Where do you see the option to change the FPS?

Usually, FPS of games cannot be changed, as it depends on the system configuration you are using. In GTA V, there is an option to change the refresh rate of the monitor which is available under settings.

Ideally, refresh rate and FPS are different from each other and the refresh rate of the monitor will not affect the FPS produced by the game. As FPS is the frames generated by the game in one second, and the refresh rate is the cycle which the monitor
    uses to redraw the screen. However, if the FPS is higher than the refresh rate of the monitor, then the monitor will not be able to display all the frames correctly.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Suman_B, May 28, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 28, 2020
  4. Insignias Win User

GTA V

GTA V

If I buy GTA V from the microsoft store on pc can I then download it on my PC and then play with xbox online players?

Insignias, May 28, 2020
Thema:

GTA V

1. GTA V - Similar Threads - GTA

2. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem: i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1366x768, i want to change that to 800x600 my laptop is not high spec , this is my specs:IntelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz16GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics 520Laptop lenovo thinkpad...
  3. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem: i try to play gta 5, the screen resolution on the in-game setting menu stuck at 1366x768, i want to change that to 800x600 my laptop is not high spec , this is my specs:IntelR CoreTM i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz16GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics 520Laptop lenovo thinkpad...
  4. GTA 5 screen resolution laptop problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...: Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from Untrusted Source Message: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am facing a critical issue with my Windows Security Services after downloading GTA 4...
  6. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...: Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from Untrusted Source Message: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am facing a critical issue with my Windows Security Services after downloading GTA 4...
  7. Urgent Assistance Needed: Windows Security Services Disabled After Downloading GTA 4 from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. GTA 5 launch error

GTA 5 launch error: I'm unable to access GTA5, the app is crashing continuously after windows update on 14/02/2024.I tried updating windows and updating drivers at last I reinstalled windows but no luck the game is still failing.Please tell me way to solve it....
  9. GTA 5 launch error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 launch error: I'm unable to access GTA5, the app is crashing continuously after windows update on 14/02/2024.I tried updating windows and updating drivers at last I reinstalled windows but no luck the game is still failing.Please tell me way to solve it....
  10. Gta 5 not opening

Gta 5 not opening: Hello,so i downgraded from win 11 to win 10,and cause i am using gta v with mods,one of them requires spech pack,so i can talk,after installing it game stopped working,it says suspended in task manager and terminated in resource monitor,i teyed going back to win 11 but didnt...