Windows 10: gta5 is not working!

Discus and support gta5 is not working! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, my GTA 5 don't work (windows 10 home 64bit) , everytime I recieve error 0xc000007b , I just tried all solutions: Re-install DirectX , Re-install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by muthafcukaboy, Oct 17, 2019.

1. gta5 is not working!

Hello, my GTA 5 don't work (windows 10 home 64bit) , everytime I recieve error 0xc000007b , I just tried all solutions: Re-install DirectX , Re-install all .NET frameworks, all Microsoft visual c++ , I used aio-runtimes, downloaded some dll files for this error and put in sysWOW64, update windows and a lot of others solutions , but still don't work.

laptop specification
    8gb ram
    4gb graphics nvidia geforce gtx 1650
    256gb ssd
    windows 10 home
    i'm using ASUA ROG STRIX G531GT
    9TH GEN. 64-BIT 2.60GHZ
    VERSON-1903

plz help meh as soon as possible!

:)

muthafcukaboy, Oct 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Deerubin Win User
    game gta5

how come if your playing gta5 and your ranked at leavel 30 and have a lot of stuff....how can some one who say they are a moder come in and derank you and take your stuff.

Deerubin, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Sherwin.R Win User

gta5 is not working!

a problem caused gta5.exe to stop working

whenever i play gta 5 after sometimw i get a notification saying " A problem caused gta5.rxr to stop working correctly. And it stops working. How to fix it

I have uploaded a screenshot
    gta5 is not working! c272a591-f7a6-4976-8e9c-f3494debcbf0.png

Sherwin.R, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

gta5 is not working!

1. gta5 is not working! - Similar Threads - gta5 working

2. My GTA5 on pc keep crashing on the loading screen whenever i opened the game and dont know...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My GTA5 on pc keep crashing on the loading screen whenever i opened the game and dont know...: is there any way to fix my GTA 5? it gets to the loading screen then crashes and I don't know what to do I have restarted my PC and also verify the game files...
  3. My GTA5 on pc keep crashing on the loading screen whenever i opened the game and dont know...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My GTA5 on pc keep crashing on the loading screen whenever i opened the game and dont know...: is there any way to fix my GTA 5? it gets to the loading screen then crashes and I don't know what to do I have restarted my PC and also verify the game files...
  4. pc xbox gta5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc xbox gta5: pc Xbox gta5 slow audio issues and Bluetooth pairing is lost in some way have tried to reinstall Bluetooth but all the car does is crash on the way to the mission speeds up when there is no full press on the pad and the Xbox round light keeps flashing...
  5. pc xbox gta5

pc xbox gta5: pc Xbox gta5 slow audio issues and Bluetooth pairing is lost in some way have tried to reinstall Bluetooth but all the car does is crash on the way to the mission speeds up when there is no full press on the pad and the Xbox round light keeps flashing...
  6. pc xbox gta5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. i get this error while playing gta5 . the error is { . net broadcast event windows . a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i get this error while playing gta5 . the error is { . net broadcast event windows . a new...: i get this error while playing gta5 . the error is { . net broadcast event windows . a new guard page for the stacks cannot be created ] . Please i need help if anyone can resolve this...
  8. i get this error while playing gta5 . the error is { . net broadcast event windows . a new...

i get this error while playing gta5 . the error is { . net broadcast event windows . a new...: i get this error while playing gta5 . the error is { . net broadcast event windows . a new guard page for the stacks cannot be created ] . Please i need help if anyone can resolve this...
  9. PC Crashes/Restarts When Playing GTA5 No BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes/Restarts When Playing GTA5 No BSOD: Hello,I got a decent PC but recently -about 2 days ago- it started crashing and restarting when playing GTA 5 for about 20-30 mins without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my BIOS and drivers and made sure they were up to date....
  10. PC Crashes/Restarts When Playing GTA5 No BSOD

PC Crashes/Restarts When Playing GTA5 No BSOD: Hello,I got a decent PC but recently -about 2 days ago- it started crashing and restarting when playing GTA 5 for about 20-30 mins without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my BIOS and drivers and made sure they were up to date....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix net broadcast eventwindow gta5 exe error