Windows 10: Gtarcade

Discus and support Gtarcade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you remove the Gtarcade app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gtarcade/b284aa4c-44c1-475b-8b0c-a1d248fd8579 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JillGauger, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Gtarcade

How do you remove the Gtarcade app

:)

JillGauger, Mar 29, 2020

2. My Programs and Features List Won't Listen to Me.

So a while ago I downloaded this really awful game center called GTArcade. It's basically a bunch of mobile games released for PC and I got really bored of it and wanted them gone. So I uninstalled all the games and the application itself using the Programs
    and Features list only to come back later and see that GTArcade was still on the list with no icon. I tried to uninstall it again with a response of: "An error occurred while trying to uninstall GTArcade. It may have already been uninstalled. Would you like
    to remove GTArcade from the Programs and Features list?"

Of course I want it gone so I click YES. Then another box appears and says: "You do not have sufficient access to remove GTArcade from the Programs and Features list. Pleas contact your system admin."

This is a huge problem as I am my system admin. I did some research and found that if I go and search the registry I can force remove it from there and erase it entirely. One problem with that solution. It didn't appear anywhere in the registry. I'm really
    confused and want this crap off my computer. If you can help please reply.

Thanks a Bunch!

- Mermaid

mermaid.exe, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Removing GT Arcade Gaming App

You can find below details on how to remove GTarcade for Windows. It is produced by YOOZOO Games. More
    data about YOOZOO Games can be read here. Please
    open https://www.gtarcade.com/ if you want to read more on GTarcade on YOOZOO
    Games's website. Usually the GTarcade application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Gtarcade\app directory, depending on the user's option during install. The
    entire uninstall command line for GTarcade is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Gtarcade\app\uninstall.exe. GTarcade.exe is the GTarcade's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.75 MB (2882120 bytes) on
    disk.

HaroldAbeleda, Mar 29, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Gtarcade

My Programs and Features List Won't Listen to Me.

Hi Mermaid

Try this registry edit . . .

Click your Start Button, type regedit and hit Enter to open the Registry Editor

Click View and make sure 'Address Bar' is turned on

Paste this into the Address Bar at the top and hit Enter

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

On the left in the Uninstall folder, you will see a list of sub-folders, one for each item in that Add/Remove program list.

Click each sub-folder in turn, when you find the folder for GTArcade, right click that folder and choose Delete . . .

That should remove it from the Add/Remove Programs list . . .

DaveM121, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Gtarcade