Windows 10: GTX 1050 - Display Gone Haywire

Discus and support GTX 1050 - Display Gone Haywire in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi .. recently my display went cuckoo, decided to re-install a fresh clean Windows since it's been a while. After installation is completed, before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dennis Ser, Feb 27, 2019.

1. GTX 1050 - Display Gone Haywire

Hi .. recently my display went cuckoo, decided to re-install a fresh clean Windows since it's been a while.

After installation is completed, before update can take place, I installed the Nvidia drivers for my GTX 1050.

Download the driver from Nvidia's site - 419.17 - WHQL.

But the same problem persist. You can see below, as Windows starts to boot, the display has gone mad. I uninstalled the Nvidia driver, delete the source config and used Windows Update driver instead but still same result.

Anyone else having this issue?

GTX 1050 - Display Gone Haywire [​IMG]GTX 1050 - Display Gone Haywire [​IMG]

:)

Dennis Ser, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Feb 27, 2019
  3. What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?

I know exactly what gaming laptop I want, and the graphics card is a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. However, I think it will be sold out woon. What is the equivalent AMD graphics card of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?

Also, the specs I want for my gaming laptop would be these:

Intel Core i5 8th Generation at 2.3 GHz or higher (or equivalent AMD Ryzen 5)

256 GB hard drive or higher (SSD or SATA is fine)

15.6” display (no lower, no higher)

8 GB RAM

GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card or higher (or equivalent AMD)

No more than $650 USD

CharlieWard1, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

GTX 1050 - Display Gone Haywire

NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

Source:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Delivers Great Gaming, Value

Brink, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

GTX 1050 - Display Gone Haywire

1. GTX 1050 - Display Gone Haywire - Similar Threads - GTX 1050 Display

2. Log On Gone Haywire

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log On Gone Haywire: [I'm using my newer pc for this question] My Desktop has reverted to the basic blue background, and I cannot get "Personalization" to work. I can still get to the Internet, but the Repair facilities [sfc, Health, etc. on Command Prompt] don't work. Would downloading a new...
  3. Windows Gone Haywire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Gone Haywire: Everything was fine - suddenly gmail went dutch, yahoo is swedish. Many of my log ins have vanished and facebook does not know me. I can not get in here but can sign in via my vivaldi start page? All settings in pc are for United Kingdom. 180828
  4. I cant change my GTX 1050 as a default display.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant change my GTX 1050 as a default display.: I have HP Omen 15 2017 laptop and it has 120 Hz monitor and 4k resolution. Somehow the default display is set to Intel HD graphics 630. I cant change my display refresh rate to 120 Hz. the question i want to ask is How to change from Intel HD graphics 630 to GTX 1050 as a...
  5. Gtx 1050 2gb

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gtx 1050 2gb: Hello I have just bought a Lenovo Y520 laptop with a GTX 1050 2GB graphics card. I am currently playing Forza Horizon 3 and every time it cuts to a play scene you will normally see a notification at the top warning of low video memory. I have got the graphics set to very...
  6. Gtx 1050 2gb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gtx 1050 2gb: Hello I have just bought a Lenovo Y520 laptop with a GTX 1050 2GB graphics card. I am currently playing Forza Horizon 3 and every time it cuts to a play scene you will normally see a notification at the top warning of low video memory. I have got the graphics set to very...
  7. GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched

GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched: Source: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 1050 Ti Review - TechSpot Pascal is one of Nvidia's greatest achievements in the past decade. The company's latest GPU architecture took gaming performance to the next level with the GTX 1080 in May and then again with the Titan X only a few...
  8. GTX 1050 doa???

GTX 1050 doa???: I built a new system(with old motherboard) and installed win 10 using onboard graphics. Then when I put my brand new gtx 1050 in it just shows the splash screen and beeps 8 times meaning "display memory read/write error" and wont boot to bios or windows. Bios version is from...
  9. Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Unleash your gaming dominance with the revolutionary new GPUs that turn your mobile rig into a sleek, powerful gaming weapon. GeForce® GTX 10-Series GPUs have now come to laptops, powered by the game-changing NVIDIA Pascal™...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti: We’re adding two new gaming GPUs to our award-winning lineup of NVIDIA-Pascal based GPUs — the GeForce GTX 1050, starting at $109, and the GTXD 1050 Ti, starting at $139. Both will let you play your favorite games at a smooth 60 frames-per-second. Built on the same...