Windows 10: GTX 980Ti Causing black screen

Discus and support GTX 980Ti Causing black screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey All! I'm after some help regarding my graphics card, when in game the screen will randomly go black, and then my screen will say no signal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by matthirst952, Apr 4, 2021.

1. GTX 980Ti Causing black screen

Hey All!

I'm after some help regarding my graphics card, when in game the screen will randomly go black, and then my screen will say no signal detected, so i have to hard reboot, and it will start again.

Any ideas where to start diagnostics? To see if it's an issue with the card itself.

It's an NVIDIA GeForce 980Ti, i have tried the latest drivers, and also the previous version.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

:)

matthirst952, Apr 4, 2021

2. My GTX 980ti won`t let me upgrade to Windows 10?

So is it going to be updated to include the new GTX 980Ti?

RichardH754, Apr 4, 2021
  3. GeForce GTX 980Ti not combatible ?

So im kind of confused, I have read other forums saying that my GeForce GTX 980Ti will be compatible with Windows 10, when i checked on the Windows 10 panel under "Check your PC" says its not. Also i don't know how to update/refresh it, so it checks again.
    So will it work or no?

GTX 980Ti Causing black screen 2c2b241c-4a75-4178-8b3d-fd214e84c1e4.png

Gordon J Eglintine, Apr 4, 2021
  4. zplugger Win User

GTX 980Ti Causing black screen

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

GTX 980Ti Causing black screen

1. GTX 980Ti Causing black screen - Similar Threads - GTX 980Ti Causing

2. Bios Key causes Black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios Key causes Black screen: My computer won’t let me use Bios key.When I turn my computer on the keyboard and mouse light up then after 8-10 seconds the Num lock key light up. Pressing Bios key before the Num Lock Key lights up makes the monitor stay on a black screen but pressing it after just makes it...
  3. Bios Key causes Black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bios Key causes Black screen: My computer won’t let me use Bios key.When I turn my computer on the keyboard and mouse light up then after 8-10 seconds the Num lock key light up. Pressing Bios key before the Num Lock Key lights up makes the monitor stay on a black screen but pressing it after just makes it...
  4. nvlddmkm causing black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvlddmkm causing black screen: Nvlddmkm is causing my computer to black screen randomly. I cannot use any program without it doing this. It is event id 14. Here is what it says.The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed...
  5. nvlddmkm causing black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvlddmkm causing black screen: Nvlddmkm is causing my computer to black screen randomly. I cannot use any program without it doing this. It is event id 14. Here is what it says.The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed...
  6. W10 build 1903 + 980TI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 build 1903 + 980TI: I just updated to build 1903 and now my 980TI is having problems. The best way I can describe it is that it's "blinking". It's flashing a blank screen for a fraction of a second twice in rapid succession - at random times... but it seems to happen more often during...
  7. DVD Drives Causing Black Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Drives Causing Black Screen: Guys, I did a clean install of Windows 10 and, because of problems with installation,I disconnected all unnecessary DVD drives and expansion cards etc. I decided to reconnect my DVD drives today to two spare ports on the mobo but, when I started the computer I got a black...
  8. Install EVGA GTX 1050ti, black screen upon boot

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Install EVGA GTX 1050ti, black screen upon boot: I tried to install an EVGA GTX 1050 TI GPU today and when I booted the system after installation all I could get was a black screen. My system: - Dell Studio XPS 9100, CPU I7-930, 9GB Ram, 525W Power Supply - These are the steps I took to install: -- Flashed Bios (A04) --...
  9. New Geforce GTX 1060 - no signal - black screen

New Geforce GTX 1060 - no signal - black screen: I removed my AMD Radeon HD 6570 and installed a Geforce GTX 1060 in slot #2 on my mobo. I set slot #2 to be the primary slot on the mobo, ran DDU, but still no signal. I'm currently using the onborad graphics. I don't know what to do next. 73681
  10. GTX 970 acting up again, errors and black screen

GTX 970 acting up again, errors and black screen: Recently my video card has been 'glitching' up with no trace. Its on the latest drivers and I even tried DDU in safe mode. Tonight Im watching a movie in VLC and my screen just started going black. Each time it did there was an event. could the card be dying? [img]...