Windows 10: GTX1660Ti or GTX1660 SUPER

Discus and support GTX1660Ti or GTX1660 SUPER in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi I am in the process of sorting out a suitable upgrade for my husband who likes playing the Trainz simulator program (currently he is on the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by TraceyW, Jul 2, 2020.

1. TraceyW Win User

GTX1660Ti or GTX1660 SUPER

Hi

I am in the process of sorting out a suitable upgrade for my husband who likes playing the Trainz simulator program (currently he is on the latest version). So far I've sorted out what CPU to get as well as the mobo and memory. However, the graphic card although meeting the recommended (as opposed to the minimum) system requirement, I would like to upgrade it to an even better one. Suffice to say we are NOT in a position to upgrade to one of the Nvidia 20 series cards.

Currently he has a GTX1050Ti and I'm thinking its a toss up between the GTX1660 SUPER and the GTX1660Ti. I've been searching the web for info on the GTX1660 SUPER and have read some very good reports about it. But - is it worth the extra 40 to 50 to get a GTX1660Ti as I get the feeling the Ti isn't a great deal better than the SUPER.

I'd appreciate any comments on the relative benefits of both cards as well as the disadvantages. I should also add that he has no interest in overclocking so whatever system I build for him will be run at its default status.

Tracey

:)

TraceyW, Jul 2, 2020

2. samsung super writemaster trudirect speedplus

Hi Márcia,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

I would suggest you to follow these methods provided below and check, if it helps.

Method 1:

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Try to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, the steps are mentioned below:

1. Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search bar and press Enter.

2. Click on ‘View all’ on the left panel of the ‘Troubleshooting’ window.

3. Click on ‘Hardware and Devices' and follow on the screen instruction.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

Step 1:

Uninstall and reinstall the DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver and check, if it works.

Refer to the following steps to uninstall the DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “DVD/CD-ROM driver” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “DVD/CD-ROM driver” and click on “uninstall” the DVD/CD-ROM driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Step 2:

Install the latest DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver in Compatibility mode:

I would suggest you to download and reinstall the latest DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver from manufacture's website and install it in compatibility mode.

1. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to Run this program in

Compatibility Mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

4. Let the driver to install and then, check the functionality.

Refer the link below to download and reinstall the latest DVD-RW Samsung Super Writemaster driver from manufacture's website, mentioned below.

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 2, 2020
  3. samsung super writemaster trudirect speedplus

Where is the completely useless button?

SteveSmewing, Jul 2, 2020
  4. THE_EGG Win User

Need a new case for H100i

Along with ne6togadno's suggestions, I'd add the Phanteks Enthoo Pro to the list. Super happy with mine and it will fit your H100i cooler just fine (it fits my H110 just fine).

THE_EGG, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

1. GTX1660Ti or GTX1660 SUPER - Similar Threads - GTX1660Ti GTX1660 SUPER

2. ok super

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ok super: i will windows 11 places give me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ok-super/6768c830-950f-46f4-91b7-ce1b889768ea
  3. ok super

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ok super: i will windows 11 places give me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ok-super/6768c830-950f-46f4-91b7-ce1b889768ea
  4. Help: Modded vbios for Gigabyte GTX1660 super

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Help: Modded vbios for Gigabyte GTX1660 super: Hello i just joined, i need help look for modded vbios for my gigabyte GXT1660 super twin fans 6gb. The reason is that i want the gpu/vram clock to run at base speed and cooling fans start spinning from 35% at startup. I don't want to rely on loading tweak program.
  5. windows 11 super super slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  6. windows 11 super super slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  7. Super slow computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Super slow computer: My friends computer suddenly runs super slow after starting up it today. Yesterday it was no problem but suddenly today it took ages just for him to start up the computer. What could be the problem?...
  8. Super urgent

in Windows 10 Support
    Super urgent: deleted my users folder and now windows won't boot. Written windows could not complete the installation What should I do??? 143096
  9. super large icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    super large icons: restart my pc, because I installed a new program and now the desktop icons are super big, I don't know why this happened if someone can help me I will be grateful https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/super-large-icons/ac773876-6c2f-4e81-a286-498b3397ba3b
  10. Super Suspicious Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Super Suspicious Files: Hello, I was taking a look through my task manager and found a process called "sedsvc" I went to the location, and I brought me to C:\Program Files\rempl, I found a bunch of other things in that folder like disktoast.exe, sedlauncher.exe, sedsvc.exe, osrrb.exe, etc. I'm...