Windows 10: Guaranteed Offline Local Printing and privacy

Discus and support Guaranteed Offline Local Printing and privacy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hallo I just raised an issue with not being able to print from a word document in office 365 and despite my negative rant being impressed with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zwartvonk1, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Guaranteed Offline Local Printing and privacy

Hallo I just raised an issue with not being able to print from a word document in office 365 and despite my negative rant being impressed with the rapid helpful responses from IT ers. I then realized there was an additional question I wanted to raise concerning local printing and privacy. Please correct me if I am wrong but it seems increasingly difficult to print a document without it having to go through a number of external servers. This is particularly the case with HP printing apps. Sometimes I just want to print something without it having to leave my local network to reach the printer.

:)

zwartvonk1, Sep 30, 2022
  2. Zaki_j Win User

HP Printer Offline and Slow to Print

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer shows offline and there is a delay in printing.

1. Did this issue started recently? If yes, then what are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

HP Print and Scan Doctor is an application software from HP that can help you eliminate any issues with your HP Printer or Scanner Devices. If you are having commons problem with your HP printer or scanner
    you can download, install and run HP Print and Scan Doctor Utility to easily scan for the error and troubleshoot them automatically.

Method 1:

Step 1: I suggest you download and run the
    HP Print and Scan Doctor and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 2: I suggest you refer to the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see if that helps.

Method 2:

If your printer is slow to print, I suggest you refer and follow the suggestions from
    HP Printers - Slow Printing (Windows)

Additional Information:

Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027988/windows-10-change-a-printers-status-from-offline-to-online

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Sep 30, 2022
  3. cscag Win User
    HP Printer Offline and Slow to Print

I updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7 a couple of weeks ago. At that time, I re-installed the HP printer s'ware as it popped up during/after the Windows 10 update. In fact, I installed twice as first attempt didn't complete. I was able to print, however,
    it took a lengthy time to do so. Then yesterday, I got the "O/L" msg, it stayed on for about a minute, then it dropped & the printing msg appeared & the print process started. It prints one line of text, pauses, then prints second line, etc until document
    printed.

With Windows 7, there would be a short delay when I hit Print, the print connect msg would pop up & the printer initiated printing continuously w/o any pause/delay.

cscag, Sep 30, 2022
  4. Zaki_j Win User

Guaranteed Offline Local Printing and privacy

HP OfficeJet 8700 shows offline

Hi RickJacobs3,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your printer shows offline.

1. Did this issue started recently? If yes, then what are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

Method 1:

I suggest you refer to the article
    Troubleshooting offline printer problems
    and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see if that helps.

Method 2:

I suggest you refer to the article
    Resolving Printer Offline problem using the HP Print and Scan Doctor and perform the troubleshooting steps mentioned and see
    if that helps.

Additional Information:

Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”

Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online” in Windows

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

Guaranteed Offline Local Printing and privacy

1. Guaranteed Offline Local Printing and privacy - Similar Threads - Guaranteed Offline Local

2. Guaranteed Offline Local Printing and privacy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guaranteed Offline Local Printing and privacy: Hallo I just raised an issue with not being able to print from a word document in office 365 and despite my negative rant being impressed with the rapid helpful responses from IT ers. I then realized there was an additional question I wanted to raise concerning local printing...
  3. Local offline WLAN network issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local offline WLAN network issues: I have used offline wlan networks with tplink routers for years with no issues however after a windows update the devices connect to the network but don't communicate any more and don't recognise they are connected to a network even though they are.The Icon used to show...
  4. printer offline and print spooler errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer offline and print spooler errors: recent updates have caused problems printing Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline-and-print-spooler-errors/9af882cd-be99-4d89-95f6-d4ee3343da1b
  5. HP Printer Offline and Slow to Print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Printer Offline and Slow to Print: "I have an HP Photosmart C4780 printer. I recently updated to Windows 10 on my Dell Laptop. When I first sent a print command, there was an unusal lenthy delay before printing. Today, after the lenghty time delay 30-45 secs or more I got a "printer off-line" msg, then another...
  6. Unable to print as Printer shows Offline

Unable to print as Printer shows Offline: I installed a new printer. It w****ed to change it but nothing works. ***Original title: Printer offline*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-print-as-printer-shows-offline/d33ef180-8e65-4824-8b1e-edf9fb2fd114

Unable to print Printer is Offline: Hi all. I recently purchased an HP laptop which supports Windows 10. I am having issues in trying to print while online. My HP3830 Office Jet appears to be online. However my laptop and printer aren't syncing. I have already tried a YouTube video which recommended me to...
  8. Local Printing Issue (Expert)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local Printing Issue (Expert): Hello I use duplex printing with a 3 page doc and select 2 copies that should result in 2 + 2 sheets but does not. Instead I get 1 set of 3 sheets, the documents appear to have merged. merged. I use vendor supplied drivers and two different printers with the same result....
  9. Privacy: Windows 10 vs Local Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy: Windows 10 vs Local Files: We switched from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 at work a couple years ago. I was really put off by the descriptions of how much data MS was now taking from us, and their all-around lack of privacy. Enough so that some reporters referred to Windows 10 itself as malware. For...
  10. I cannot print offline

I cannot print offline: Don't know what is going on but I get this message everytime i try to print from my laptop. Any tutorial's to fix it please? 65817