Windows 10: Guce Advertising

Discus and support Guce Advertising in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; All the threads appear to be locked on this subject, but the answer for those who can't get into their AOL Mail due to the Guce redirect is open IE11.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RickMiller6, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Guce Advertising

All the threads appear to be locked on this subject, but the answer for those who can't get into their AOL Mail due to the Guce redirect is open IE11. It also "controls" MS Edge. Then Tools>Internet Options>Security>Trusted Sites and addHTTPS://guce.advertising.com

:)

RickMiller6, Dec 23, 2019

2. Solitare Collection Crashes after "Bloopy" Advertisment

Thanks for the update. To better assist you with your concern, we suggest that you turn off the apps advertisement. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Click on General.
    • Under Change privacy options, turn off the Let apps use my advertising ID for experiences across apps toggle switch.

For further assistance, we also recommend that you post this concern on the in-game community. To proceed, you may refer to this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Guce Advertising

How to clean out this advertisement virus?

Your screen shot shows it as a Chrome Push Notification...

Guce Advertising [​IMG]

Block the site as @Callender suggested.

It's not a virus, it's browser cached items! Delete them.

Guce Advertising [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Guce Advertising

1. Guce Advertising - Similar Threads - Guce Advertising

2. Microsoft continues push to turn Windows into an advertising space

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft continues push to turn Windows into an advertising space: A fundamental shift happened in the development of the Windows operating system in recent years. Some say it started during the development of Windows 11, Microsoft's newest operating system. Others suggest that it started with Windows 10 already, which Microsoft released in...
  3. Microsoft shows another Bing popup advertisement to Windows users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows another Bing popup advertisement to Windows users: Microsoft has done it again. This time, the company displayed a popup advertising its Bing search service to Chrome users on Windows devices. The popup appeared for users who launched Chrome on the Windows device. It read "Chat with GPT-4 for free on Chrome! Get hundreds of...
  4. Turn off login screen advertisement/messages... part 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off login screen advertisement/messages... part 2: The other thread was zealously locked, hence this new thread, part two: I'm trying to turn off the very annoying advertisements that come up at the center login screen when starting Windows 10. If I happen to click the one or two sentence promotional tease, then during login...
  5. Deleting Guce

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting Guce: What steps do I take to remove Guce advertising from my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/deleting-guce/bf0bb525-da21-427b-8788-23aa8f52a0bc
  6. Guce Advertising

Guce Advertising: Why is it that every time there is an issue with Malware or Adware, it is only happening in MS Edge. I am a victim of Guce Advertising hijacking. I cannot access my Verizon email when using Edge. It is accessible if I use Chrome. This is not the first time that there have...
  7. guce

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    guce: I have problem with my aol.com email a program called guce advertising blocking my access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guce/3bb2d6cf-8597-4adc-bad6-5aa03f2c4072"
  8. Guce Advertising

Guce Advertising: How do I get rid of Guce advertising message when signing into Aol using Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/guce-advertising/0ba82f06-0cae-46c6-b143-d711a672adf4
  9. guce advertising

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    guce advertising: how do i get rid of guce advertising https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guce-advertising/df38c3db-2dd7-470a-ac25-b27f42e22e11
  10. redirected to link "guce............."=CORRUPT LINK!

redirected to link "guce............."=CORRUPT LINK!: this problem is accure even whit aol.com from time to time,on every browser.but it only a problem on my PC,everyting works on mobil Android and tablet,the problem is starting when OAK Company take over Yahoo,aol and other.for question about thet take direct kontact to OAK and...