Windows 10: Guest profile

Discus and support Guest profile in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why guest profile has access to all data/images in C drive, that data belongs to original user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BBala777, Jun 9, 2022.

1. BBala777 Win User

Guest profile

Why guest profile has access to all data/images in C drive, that data belongs to original user

:)

BBala777, Jun 9, 2022

2. Guest

Hi Voytek,

To remove the guest account from your start screen, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Right-click Start menu, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enable guest account first by typing net user guest /active:yes, then press
      Enter.
    • Disable guest account by typing net user guest /active:no, then press
      Enter.
    • Perform a
      clean boot in Windows.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jun 9, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Jun 9, 2022
  4. tsram90 Win User

Guest profile

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to disable the guest account:

1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command:

Code:

tsram90, Jun 9, 2022
Thema:

Guest profile

1. Guest profile - Similar Threads - Guest profile

2. what happened to my multiplayer backgammon score reset to 1500 and my profile a "guest"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what happened to my multiplayer backgammon score reset to 1500 and my profile a "guest"...: what happened to my multiplayer backgammon score reset to 1500 and my profile a "guest" since I lasted signed in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-my-multiplayer-backgammon-score/fca89877-08f5-40b1-bfda-b81bb3c4cdd1
  3. what happened to my multiplayer backgammon score reset to 1500 and my profile a "guest"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what happened to my multiplayer backgammon score reset to 1500 and my profile a "guest"...: what happened to my multiplayer backgammon score reset to 1500 and my profile a "guest" since I lasted signed in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-my-multiplayer-backgammon-score/fca89877-08f5-40b1-bfda-b81bb3c4cdd1
  4. Sign-in screen does not show my administrator user profile,. Additionally, guest profile...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in screen does not show my administrator user profile,. Additionally, guest profile...: Windows 10I have had single user administrator on my machine for couple years now. Two days ago 10/08/2023, I added a guest user with the following steps:1 Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts 2 Add new user in PC settings3 Add account4 I don't have this...
  5. Sign-in screen does not show my administrator user profile,. Additionally, guest profile...

Sign-in screen does not show my administrator user profile,. Additionally, guest profile...: Windows 10I have had single user administrator on my machine for couple years now. Two days ago 10/08/2023, I added a guest user with the following steps:1 Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts\Manage Accounts 2 Add new user in PC settings3 Add account4 I don't have this...
  6. Sign-in screen does not show my administrator user profile,. Additionally, guest profile...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Managing access of program / folder on a second guest profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Managing access of program / folder on a second guest profile: I am on Windows 11 and I have recently created a second profile.How do i do the following things for this profile:1 Some programs I have installed seem not to be available of the new profile. How do I make a program available / visible?2 How do I hide / block access to some...
  8. Managing access of program / folder on a second guest profile

Managing access of program / folder on a second guest profile: I am on Windows 11 and I have recently created a second profile.How do i do the following things for this profile:1 Some programs I have installed seem not to be available of the new profile. How do I make a program available / visible?2 How do I hide / block access to some...
  9. Guest profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guest profile: Why guest profile has access to all data/images in C drive, that data belongs to original user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guest-profile/4575bd92-9e78-4ad2-97f4-11eddfeb0d7b
  10. Guest profile

Guest profile: Why guest profile has access to all data/images in C drive, that data belongs to original user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guest-profile/4575bd92-9e78-4ad2-97f4-11eddfeb0d7b