Windows 10: Guest User Password Attached To Email

Discus and support Guest User Password Attached To Email in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I'm posting in hopes of finding a solution to help me sort out this hassle I've recently discovered. I own a laptop that my father also... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Wstofmytm, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Wstofmytm Win User

Guest User Password Attached To Email

Hello, I'm posting in hopes of finding a solution to help me sort out this hassle I've recently discovered. I own a laptop that my father also unfortunately uses and I've recently discovered that the user he uses to log in uses the password that's directly attached to my email. Meaning the password he uses to log in, is the password I use to log in to my email. I am rather annoyed as this wasn't something I consented to. My father doesn't know it yet, but I'd like to have it changed as soon as possible. The problem is: going into the settings to set a new password for his user is greyed out an

:)

Wstofmytm, Jan 27, 2023

2. reset guest password

Hi Gordon,

Let's look into your local users and update or set a new password for your Guest account. Follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows key, then search and open Local Users and Groups.
    • Open the Users folder.
    • Right-click the Guest entry. On the menu, select Set Password.
    • Select Proceed, then type in the new password.
    • Click OK to save the changes.

Should you need further help. Feel free to let us know.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 27, 2023
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 27, 2023
  4. Guest User Password Attached To Email

Hi Voytek,

To remove the guest account from your start screen, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Right-click Start menu, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enable guest account first by typing net user guest /active:yes, then press
      Enter.
    • Disable guest account by typing net user guest /active:no, then press
      Enter.
    • Perform a
      clean boot in Windows.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

Guest User Password Attached To Email

1. Guest User Password Attached To Email - Similar Threads - Guest User Password

2. Attaching emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Attaching emails: Hi,I have a picture in one of my emails in my inbox that I would like to attach to another email in my inbox so that I could send it. Can anyone help me? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attaching-emails/250e8f72-53d4-4f39-809f-8f618b90c5be
  3. Guest User Password Attached To Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guest User Password Attached To Email: Hello, I'm posting in hopes of finding a solution to help me sort out this hassle I've recently discovered. I own a laptop that my father also unfortunately uses and I've recently discovered that the user he uses to log in uses the password that's directly attached to my...
  4. Guest User Password Attached To Email

Guest User Password Attached To Email: Hello, I'm posting in hopes of finding a solution to help me sort out this hassle I've recently discovered. I own a laptop that my father also unfortunately uses and I've recently discovered that the user he uses to log in uses the password that's directly attached to my...
  5. email attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email attachments: Until a few weeks ago, I had no trouble opening email attachments sent as .docx. Now, when I click on Download, I get the error message:Check file permissions for drive or documentMake sure there is enough free spaceOpen with text recovery converterI can open PDF documents...
  6. Microsoft email attached to user accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft email attached to user accounts: Is there a way to change the email on the user account? Under settings -> Account -> Your info the name of the user is listed and under that is the email and under that is either Administrator or Local account. I would like to change the email associated with the account...
  7. Attachments to emails

Attachments to emails: I have Windows 10 and use Mail Live. For the last week I have been unable to see all sent emails, and attachments referred to in emails received are not visible. I can access these in Outlook or my gmail account online. How can this be fixed?...
  8. Possible to have "Sign In" button for Guest user with no password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Possible to have "Sign In" button for Guest user with no password?: Hello, I currently in the process of preparing the computer lab MDT task sequence/image for a K-8 school. Since most of the children using these machines are quite young, we do not currently give each of them Windows AD logins and each computer is setup to automatically...
  9. Email attachment

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email attachment: How do I attach a saved document to an outgoing email? A series of export.pdf documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-attachment/50753f16-8e21-4287-831c-4e5e2ad2e1bd"
  10. Email Attachments

Email Attachments: I am using the mail application on my Surface Pro 4 with multiple email accounts. I have reset the program, uninstalled my accounts and reinstalled and tried to change the security. For a short time the application will work appropriately and attachments will show in...