Windows 10: GUI "upgrades"

Discus and support GUI "upgrades" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to make Microsoft team to understand, that GUI redesigns may be interesting for them, and be a good indicator of healthy and evolving computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KaarloEenla, May 28, 2022.

1. GUI "upgrades"

How to make Microsoft team to understand, that GUI redesigns may be interesting for them, and be a good indicator of healthy and evolving computer environment, but for common users with their own lives to live it's like having each year for parliament to start with a creation of "new official slang for a country" instead of using "plain old English"?

:)

KaarloEenla, May 28, 2022

2. Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, May 28, 2022
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue GUI "upgrades" :p

cadaveca, May 28, 2022
  4. swarfega Win User

GUI "upgrades"

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, May 28, 2022
Thema:

GUI "upgrades"

1. GUI "upgrades" - Similar Threads - GUI upgrades

2. Windows Server Backup GUI missing [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server Backup GUI missing [Fix]: [IMG]After configuring the backup of the Windows Server, if you try to trigger the backup but find that the GUI is missing, then this post is sure to help you. In this post, we will see what you can do if the Windows Server Backup GUI is missing. Fix Windows Server Backup GUI...
  3. local users and creating new users cant log in to a microsoft account because the gui does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local users and creating new users cant log in to a microsoft account because the gui does...: Whenever i try to log in to microsoft from a local user or while creating a new user, the gui to do so appears for a split second then closes, and as such I am unable to log in to microsofton netplwiz on the first try it says unable to connect to microsoft services, on every...
  4. local users and creating new users cant log in to a microsoft account because the gui does...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    local users and creating new users cant log in to a microsoft account because the gui does...: Whenever i try to log in to microsoft from a local user or while creating a new user, the gui to do so appears for a split second then closes, and as such I am unable to log in to microsofton netplwiz on the first try it says unable to connect to microsoft services, on every...
  5. After login to windows 10 the GUI shows for 30 seconds then disappears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After login to windows 10 the GUI shows for 30 seconds then disappears: Need help. After login to windows 10 the GUI shows for 30 seconds then screen disappears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-login-to-windows-10-the-gui-shows-for-30/3dfdbccd-18f6-4e46-a514-ac5bebf5067a
  6. After login to windows 10 the GUI shows for 30 seconds then disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After login to windows 10 the GUI shows for 30 seconds then disappears: Need help. After login to windows 10 the GUI shows for 30 seconds then screen disappears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-login-to-windows-10-the-gui-shows-for-30/3dfdbccd-18f6-4e46-a514-ac5bebf5067a
  7. After login to windows 10 the GUI shows for 30 seconds then disappears

8. GUI "upgrades"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GUI "upgrades": How to make Microsoft team to understand, that GUI redesigns may be interesting for them, and be a good indicator of healthy and evolving computer environment, but for common users with their own lives to live it's like having each year for parliament to start with a creation...
  9. GUI "upgrades"

GUI "upgrades": How to make Microsoft team to understand, that GUI redesigns may be interesting for them, and be a good indicator of healthy and evolving computer environment, but for common users with their own lives to live it's like having each year for parliament to start with a creation...
  10. Getting familiar with the Win 10 GUI before upgrading from 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting familiar with the Win 10 GUI before upgrading from 7: Hello all. I'm preparing for the upgrade, and would like to get familiar with the Win 10 GUI before upgrading. Can anyone recommend a place to learn the basics? Thanks. 147448