Windows 10: Guidance - Hotmail Messages in Wndows 10 Mail App Keep Re-appearing

Discus and support Guidance - Hotmail Messages in Wndows 10 Mail App Keep Re-appearing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, All I have started using the Windows 10 Mail app on my Galaxybook for my hotmail email address. I have cleared out the Mail App at least 4 times... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jvenables, Aug 8, 2017.

1. jvenables Win User

Guidance - Hotmail Messages in Wndows 10 Mail App Keep Re-appearing

Hi,

All I have started using the Windows 10 Mail app on my Galaxybook for my hotmail email address. I have cleared out the Mail App at least 4 times today, but everytime i go in to look at new mails, all the old ones are back again.

Whats even worse, if I actually log into my Hotmail account on Outlook.com website, I have no outstanding mails, so somehow the device or app on my tablet is caching them

Anyone else experiencing this or know how to fix it??

Regards

John

:)

jvenables, Aug 8, 2017
  2. IanMorson Win User

Contact missing in People/Mail apps

Original Title: People/Mail apps

After installing Windows 10, my mail and people app no longer has my full contacts list. The full list is in Outlook/Hotmail, but has not synchronised with the W10 mail app. Any guidance will be appreciated.

IanMorson, Aug 8, 2017
  3. DonnaNic7 Win User
    Trying to set up mail and it keeps telling to update password and I did and still won't download my mail.

Original Title: Mail for wndows 10

Trying to set up mail and it keeps telling to update password and I did and still won't download my mail.

DonnaNic7, Aug 8, 2017
Thema:

Guidance - Hotmail Messages in Wndows 10 Mail App Keep Re-appearing

1. Guidance - Hotmail Messages in Wndows 10 Mail App Keep Re-appearing - Similar Threads - Guidance Hotmail Messages

2. Hotmail-Account has Proplem in Mail for Windows 10 App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotmail-Account has Proplem in Mail for Windows 10 App: Since Friday my app said that there was a problem with my Hotmail-Account but failed to repair it. Today I got frustrated and deleted the connection to the app, now when I tried to reestablish it I get an error message 0x80090027 with out any further explanation and told to...
  3. Contacts from Windows 10 Mail app not syncing to Hotmail

Contacts from Windows 10 Mail app not syncing to Hotmail: I have my Hotmail account setup in the Mail app. I fi create contacts in the Mail app, they are not syncing back to Hotmail, even though I have it setup to do so. I can go and force a sync but they never show up in Hotmail....
  4. hotmail 401 message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hotmail 401 message: Keep getting a 401 email error message; what can I do?? It's actually a "live" account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-401-message/31481966-a1ec-40ba-85e2-8f98f737f2a0
  5. Wndows Keeps Creating User Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Wndows Keeps Creating User Folder: When I first did a clean install of Windows 10 on my laptop, I moved my user 'Documents' folder to 'C:\DataFiles.' I have since created another partition and moved the 'Documents' folder to 'd:\DataFiles.' now even thpugh I delete 'c:\DataFiles' Windows contitues to re-create...
  6. Wndows 10 app menus

Wndows 10 app menus: Why do the windows default apps such as mail, have Greek menus and dialogue and not English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/wndows-10-app-menus/bc5a0ba6-a898-4a12-b240-cf6d7278c33d
  7. Message re. quarantined file keeps appearing!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Message re. quarantined file keeps appearing!: I use Avast which is very good indeed but over the last 3 days every time I boot up my laptop a message appears in blue box which says 'file found and quarantined' or something like that. I quickly click on the ! in the corner of box but there is no info and the box...
  8. Message location of Win 10 Mail app messages

in Browsers and Email
    Message location of Win 10 Mail app messages: How can I move location of messages in windows 10 mail app form the default location on drive C: to drive d: ? Walter 97741
  9. Bloat apps keep re-appearing

Bloat apps keep re-appearing: Hey all, I am running Windows 10 Pro X64 v1607 (July 2016 ISO) I recently formatted due to getting an SSD, and now im having issues with bloat apps self-installing themselves. I am using the following two tweaks to remove all the metro apps and disable consumer...
  10. My Computer Folders keep re-appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    My Computer Folders keep re-appearing: Hey all, Both my Laptop and Desktop running Windows 10 have this issue i run the registry hack found here (Using 64bit as per my pc being 64bit) The folders re-appear after i reset my computer, they are never permanently disabled. i could have my computer silently...