Windows 10: Guidance - Hotmail Messages in Wndows 10 Mail App Keep Re-appearing

Discus and support Guidance - Hotmail Messages in Wndows 10 Mail App Keep Re-appearing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, All I have started using the Windows 10 Mail app on my Galaxybook for my hotmail email address. I have cleared out the Mail App at least 4 times... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jvenables, Aug 8, 2017.

1. jvenables Win User

Guidance - Hotmail Messages in Wndows 10 Mail App Keep Re-appearing

Hi,

All I have started using the Windows 10 Mail app on my Galaxybook for my hotmail email address. I have cleared out the Mail App at least 4 times today, but everytime i go in to look at new mails, all the old ones are back again.

Whats even worse, if I actually log into my Hotmail account on Outlook.com website, I have no outstanding mails, so somehow the device or app on my tablet is caching them

Anyone else experiencing this or know how to fix it??

Regards

John

:)

jvenables, Aug 8, 2017
  2. IanMorson Win User

Contact missing in People/Mail apps

Original Title: People/Mail apps

After installing Windows 10, my mail and people app no longer has my full contacts list. The full list is in Outlook/Hotmail, but has not synchronised with the W10 mail app. Any guidance will be appreciated.

IanMorson, Aug 8, 2017
  3. DonnaNic7 Win User
    Trying to set up mail and it keeps telling to update password and I did and still won't download my mail.

Original Title: Mail for wndows 10

Trying to set up mail and it keeps telling to update password and I did and still won't download my mail.

DonnaNic7, Aug 8, 2017
Thema:

Guidance - Hotmail Messages in Wndows 10 Mail App Keep Re-appearing

1. Guidance - Hotmail Messages in Wndows 10 Mail App Keep Re-appearing - Similar Threads - Guidance Hotmail Messages

2. Contacts Wndows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contacts Wndows 10 Mail: Is there a way to edit contacts? I have some incorrect information in some of my contacts and I would also like to delete some. I been trying to get this info for over a year....
  3. Contacts Wndows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contacts Wndows 10 Mail: Is there a way to edit contacts? I have some incorrect information in some of my contacts and I would also like to delete some. I been trying to get this info for over a year....
  4. Wndows 10 Mail App keeps slowing down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wndows 10 Mail App keeps slowing down: Hi, My Windows 10 Mail App keeps slowing down to the point that it is unusable and I must reset it. It is slow to fetch emails, open emails, change folders, etc. I've tried resetting the app, reinstalling it, messing around with sync settings, all to no avail. I've made sure...
  5. Windows 10 Mail App Keeps Clearing and Re-Syncing Message List ActiveSync

Windows 10 Mail App Keeps Clearing and Re-Syncing Message List ActiveSync: I have multiple clients in my network that are using the Windows 10 Mail App to sync with Exchange using ActiveSync. One user is experiencing an issue where their messages will disappear and re-populate every time the mail app syncs. This renders the app unusable because it...
  6. Microsoft Wndows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Wndows 10 Mail: Mail is very slow. When looking at 'accounts' they are 'greyed out'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wndows-10-mail/dee5bdfb-c786-425c-99bf-5c2a4fdaa649
  7. no hotmail in windows 10 mail app

no hotmail in windows 10 mail app: why is my hotmail mail account not showing in windows 10 mail app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-hotmail-in-windows-10-mail-app/e79f4d31-b49d-4331-b401-97919170d4d3
  8. wndows 10 mail app

wndows 10 mail app: I can't find this newer app installed on my windows 10 laptop. I don't think it ever installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-10-mail-app/2e02b717-0cec-44d4-8a57-e27f3dc6cc32
  9. Message re. quarantined file keeps appearing!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Message re. quarantined file keeps appearing!: I use Avast which is very good indeed but over the last 3 days every time I boot up my laptop a message appears in blue box which says 'file found and quarantined' or something like that. I quickly click on the ! in the corner of box but there is no info and the box...
  10. Bloat apps keep re-appearing

Bloat apps keep re-appearing: Hey all, I am running Windows 10 Pro X64 v1607 (July 2016 ISO) I recently formatted due to getting an SSD, and now im having issues with bloat apps self-installing themselves. I am using the following two tweaks to remove all the metro apps and disable consumer...