Windows 10: Guidance on time zone updates for Kingdom of Morocco during Ramadan

Discus and support Guidance on time zone updates for Kingdom of Morocco during Ramadan in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is aware of the upcoming time zone change for the Kingdom of Morocco during Ramadan. DST ends on Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 3:00 am. Clocks will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Guidance on time zone updates for Kingdom of Morocco during Ramadan

Source: Interim guidance on time zone updates for Kingdom of Morocco during Ramadan - Microsoft Tech Community - 468337

Guidance on time zone updates for Kingdom of Morocco during Ramadan [​IMG]
    Tip How to Change the Time Zone in Windows 10

:)

Brink, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Time Zone updates for Morocco

Hi yassinedahhou,

To address your concern regarding time zone updates for Morocco, kindly refer to this

link
    and see if it resolves your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Time Zone updates for Morocco

i would like to know if microsoft has launched a patch for Time Zone updates for Morocco, 17-juin

yassinedahhou, Apr 17, 2019
  4. ziyadHD Win User

Windows 10 Morocco time zone is wrong

Hello,

This is a statment more than reporting a problem, the Moroccan time has not been yet fixed, on windows, the local time at morocco is UTC+1 not UTC.

So is there a way that microsoft will fix that ? Cause this is creating me some problems with some apps.

Regards

ziyadHD, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Guidance on time zone updates for Kingdom of Morocco during Ramadan - Similar Threads - Guidance zone updates

2. Time Zone not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Zone not updating: my laptop the time zone is not updating, To get it to update time zones, I had to force sync it, and it worked fine.after I shutdown the laptop and then I poweron the laptop the time zone is not updating.below is my time zonePS C:\Users\LENOVO> Get-TimeZone Id : SE Asia...
  3. Time Zone not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time Zone not updating: my laptop the time zone is not updating, To get it to update time zones, I had to force sync it, and it worked fine.after I shutdown the laptop and then I poweron the laptop the time zone is not updating.below is my time zonePS C:\Users\LENOVO> Get-TimeZone Id : SE Asia...
  4. Time Zone not updating

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Wrong Time zones during the Windows update KB4598242

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wrong Time zones during the Windows update KB4598242: Hi Based on Quality Update KB4598242 , System determines WRONG TIME ZONE SETTINGS. i liv in USA EASTERN STANDARD TIME Richmond, Virginia but system shows PACIFIC TIME ZONE. Thanks !...
  6. Time Zones

Time Zones: Hi, I recently realized that my computer clock was one hour behind, when I checked the time settings the time zone was central time which is not my time zone but when I changed it to eastern the settings automatically switch back to the central time zone. How can I fix this?...
  7. Time Zone not updating

Time Zone not updating: I recently traveled and brought my laptop with me. To get it to update time zones, I had to force sync it, and it worked fine. I just got home, however, and the time zone will not update. I force sync it, and it goes to the time zone I just left. I manually set the time zone,...
  8. Win10 time zone during setup?

Win10 time zone during setup?: One of my annoyance with installing Win10 is that there is no time zone setup. Is there anyway to add like a script into the Windows installation to bring up time zone setting or automatically add my local time zone? I know there are answer files for this, but I don’t want...
  9. Time Zone setting script during installation?

Time Zone setting script during installation?: Is there any way to insert a script to the Windows 10 setup file telling Windows setup to use UTC Time Zone? I only need the time zone settings and nothing else. I have a bootable USB flash drive created with Media Creation Tool. 134560
  10. Windows 10 Morocco time zone is wrong

Windows 10 Morocco time zone is wrong: Hello, This is a statment more than reporting a problem, the Moroccan time has not been yet fixed, on windows, the local time at morocco is UTC+1 not UTC. So is there a way that microsoft will fix that ? Cause this is creating me some problems with some apps. Regards...