Windows 10: Guide Book to get back on track

Discus and support Guide Book to get back on track in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi i am Jimi from Taiwan here. I believe i have accidentally signin to Malvare, and not sure how safe is my privacy. Thanks to lead me to here, i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by iTravelTW, Feb 14, 2020.

1. iTravelTW Win User

Guide Book to get back on track

hi i am Jimi from Taiwan here.

I believe i have accidentally signin to Malvare, and not sure how safe is my privacy.

Thanks to lead me to here, i just need a true honest direction for how to set up account from scratch in a correct way. Because i am not sure if my any of my decives are safe before i go any further.

You see my data and my private i fomazion are spreading across deives and browsers.

MS

Apple - iOS / iPad / Mac

Google

Samsung

Asus

Google drive

Icloud

Onedrive

And mixing with several emails accounts and phone numbers.

So just need a suggestion for how to begin to start content management safely and correctly.

Mthks/brgds

Jimi

:)

iTravelTW, Feb 14, 2020
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Feb 14, 2020
  3. a111087 Win User
    3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Feb 14, 2020
  4. GSquadron Win User

OpenGL 4 book

I want to start learning OpenGL 4.0
    Don't suggest me OpenGL Insights and OpenGL Programming Guide since they both need a
    header file I don't really know where to find.
    I want a beginner book

(I know the OpenGL Programming Guide 8th is nearly coming out, but don't suggest me that too)

GSquadron, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Guide Book to get back on track - Similar Threads - Guide Book track

2. How to get back nvidia driver for surface book 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get back nvidia driver for surface book 3: How do I get back my nvidia driver for surface book 3?It says it couldn't detect. Plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-back-nvidia-driver-for-surface-book-3/cc2745c6-d195-4c8b-afb5-48ccd8c34ce1
  3. How to get back nvidia driver for surface book 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back nvidia driver for surface book 3: How do I get back my nvidia driver for surface book 3?It says it couldn't detect. Plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-back-nvidia-driver-for-surface-book-3/cc2745c6-d195-4c8b-afb5-48ccd8c34ce1
  4. How to get back nvidia driver for surface book 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have lost my game on face book It is [Taonga on Face book]. Can you get it back for me Please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost my game on face book It is [Taonga on Face book]. Can you get it back for me Please: I have lost my game [Taonga on face book].I had it on and playing this morning 9/15/2020. Now I can not get on it. Please help me. Thank you Norma Clay *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Voice/Musical Instrument Recording with backing track

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice/Musical Instrument Recording with backing track: Hi, I am an amateur musician. I want to record music played on Harmonica along with a backing track played in the background. Probably this is called overdubbing. So can I do this with Voice Recorder. The final recorded music should play both ..the harmonica music and the...
  7. None of the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" nor any other guides from...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    None of the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" nor any other guides from...: Hello, We have purchased many copies of Windows 10 to distribute to employees. We need to locate the "Getting to know Windows 10 Guide for Employees" which Microsoft removed from their site. None of the links any of the MS employees have posted in response to other...
  8. How do I get my address book back after reinstalling W10?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get my address book back after reinstalling W10?: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 which deleted most of my programs. I reinstalled Mozilla Thunderbird which is my email client but now find that my contacts list is empty. How can I get it back? I have two Gmail accounts and one Hotmail account. I checked my browser-based...
  9. I just want to get back on track with Cumulative Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I just want to get back on track with Cumulative Updates: Help! I have Win10 Pro all the way up to 1803 (that's Spring Creators update, right?). Then the June 2018 Cumulative (KB4284835) failed to install and so did the July (KB4338819). I have read many tales about how one might fix this. Finally landed here. Created a USB with...
  10. A Guided Tour of the Surface Book with Performance Base

in Windows 10 News
    A Guided Tour of the Surface Book with Performance Base: Continuing our series on Microsoft Mechanics, where we feature unique engineering perspectives on the design and management of Surface devices, today we share the story behind the Surface Book with Performance Base. Jeff Stewart, Sr. Director of Program Management for...