Windows 10: [Guide] How to tell that your microphone is working on Windows 10

Discus and support [Guide] How to tell that your microphone is working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Step 1. Open Control Panel Step 2. Click Hardware and Sound Step 3. Click Sound Step 4. Click the Recording tab on the top Step 5. Double click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarcusMesecher, Dec 26, 2019.

1. [Guide] How to tell that your microphone is working on Windows 10

Step 1. Open Control Panel

Step 2. Click Hardware and Sound

Step 3. Click Sound

Step 4. Click the Recording tab on the top

Step 5. Double click your microphone

Step 6. Click Listen tab on the top

Step 7. Check Listen to this device box

Step 8. Select your preferred output device Speaker, Headphones, etc.

Step 9. Talk at your microphone to see if you hear your voice.

Feel free to share this or suggest better ways to achieve this goal.

:)

MarcusMesecher, Dec 26, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 26, 2019
  3. microphone not working on windows 10

Since I installed windows 10 my microphone is not working. I tried ALL the steps that you suggested in other threads and the microphone still doesn't work! Please find urgently a solution!

MikaelaSympoura, Dec 26, 2019
  4. miahallen Win User

[Guide] How to tell that your microphone is working on Windows 10

miahallen, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

[Guide] How to tell that your microphone is working on Windows 10

1. [Guide] How to tell that your microphone is working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Guide tell microphone

2. Microphone not working "Your Phone"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working "Your Phone": I have a samsung s22 Ultra which is connected with my Windows 11 machine using "Your Phone / Phone Link" app. I also have connected my mobile via bluetooth. Everything works just fine. But when I attend a call from system, I could hear the other party but they are not able to...
  3. Microphone not working "Your Phone"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working "Your Phone": I have a samsung s22 Ultra which is connected with my Windows 11 machine using "Your Phone / Phone Link" app. I also have connected my mobile via bluetooth. Everything works just fine. But when I attend a call from system, I could hear the other party but they are not able to...
  4. How to tell if your touchpad is damaged?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to tell if your touchpad is damaged?: Currently having some problems with the touchpad and cursor, cursor is stuck in the middle of the screen currently and can't move or click. This problem happened a few minutes after I did a cleaning of the touchpad with soap, water, and cloth. At first the cusor was alright...
  5. HOW TO TELL IF YOUR SSD IS DEAD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW TO TELL IF YOUR SSD IS DEAD: Hello so suddenly my ssd[IMG] can't be detected even on bios it can't be detected. While I try my other hdd which is also broken and it was detected on my bios so I been wondering if my ssd is dead? If I buy another hdd or ssd it will fix this problem?...
  6. Easy Guide: How Rename Your Printer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Easy Guide: How Rename Your Printer in Windows 10: If you have multiple printers in your environment, whether at home or work, you can change the name to make it easy to find. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that...
  7. Easy Guide: How to Quickly Find and Launch Your Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easy Guide: How to Quickly Find and Launch Your Apps in Windows 10: If you have a lot of apps installed on your device, finding and launching a desired app might be a bit overwhelming. In this guide, we show you how to use alphabetical sorting function in the Start menu to quickly find an app then launch it. Related: Easy Guide: How to...
  8. Easy Guide: How to Change Your Microsoft Account Name in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Easy Guide: How to Change Your Microsoft Account Name in Windows 10: If you sign into Windows 10 using your Microsoft Account email, editing your account name is not available from within the Settings interface. Users signing into Windows 10 using a Local Account, can still edit their account name using the following steps:...
  9. Easy Guide: How to Let Skype Access Your Microphone in Windows 10 or macOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy Guide: How to Let Skype Access Your Microphone in Windows 10 or macOS: This article shows you how to give Skype Access to your Microphone on Windows 10 or macOS. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow from beginning to...
  10. Easy Guide: How to Choose Your Own Desktop Wallpaper in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easy Guide: How to Choose Your Own Desktop Wallpaper in Windows 10: This article shows you how choose a picture from your collection as your own desktop Background using the Personalization setting in Windows 10. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a...