Windows 10: [Guide] How to Uninstall OneDrive completely in Windows 10

Discus and support [Guide] How to Uninstall OneDrive completely in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, I was wanting to do the same (remove the very annoying OneDrive) and while searching around the net I came across this. Note the very first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DarkXess, Aug 16, 2015.

1. DarkXess Win User

[Guide] How to Uninstall OneDrive completely in Windows 10

Hey guys, I was wanting to do the same (remove the very annoying OneDrive) and while searching around the net I came across this. Note the very first post with the Batch file to remove the OneDrive from your Windows 10 install. I do not take credit for it, just posting what I found to help others out who wishes to remove the OneDrive from Win10.

Source: Microsoft Community

Enjoy *Smile

:)

DarkXess, Aug 16, 2015
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 16, 2015
  4. Bazz Win User

You didn't think to search this forum before posting this. There are more than one post covering this.

5. DarkXess Win User
    I did search Bazz but this is different, its a Batch file which moves what you want with ease instead of doing it a more complicated way and also its n00b friendly. I never seen a more easier way here so I thought I would share what I found *Smile

DarkXess, Aug 16, 2015
  6. Bazz Win User
    OK I used this and I'm sure I found it here but I could be wrong.

Bazz, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. [Guide] How to Uninstall OneDrive completely in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Guide Uninstall OneDrive

2. How to Uninstall windows completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Uninstall windows completely: I'm trying to get rid of drivers and chipsets I installed on a from scratch build. Something went wrong and the drivers are corrupted and won't let me install a new set of drivers. its causing sound distortion via bluetooth and refusing to let me download things. I tried a...
  3. How to Uninstall windows completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Uninstall windows completely: I'm trying to get rid of drivers and chipsets I installed on a from scratch build. Something went wrong and the drivers are corrupted and won't let me install a new set of drivers. its causing sound distortion via bluetooth and refusing to let me download things. I tried a...
  4. How to uninstall completely an application on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to uninstall completely an application on Windows 10?: After a remote repo was renamed, Github Desktop doesn't let me push to or pull from it: it prompts me for credentials and that fails every time. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't help. Thing is, when I reinstall it I has all my settings already which means Windows did NOT...
  5. How To Install Windows 10 From A USB | 2020 | Complete Guide

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How To Install Windows 10 From A USB | 2020 | Complete Guide: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Raykusen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gsvqdh/how_to_install_windows_10_from_a_usb_2020/
  6. Uninstalling OneDrive COMPLETELY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalling OneDrive COMPLETELY: So i noticed after "uninstalling" onedrive, there is still a folder in users/username/onedrive and the fun part, is that pictures, documents, and desktop folders are all automatically in there, and you cant change it!! So i went looking for a solution. Didnt find one. So i...
  7. The Complete Gadgets Guide for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    The Complete Gadgets Guide for Windows 10: What are Gadgets? Gadgets were a neat little feature of Windows 7: small boxes on your desktop, and sometimes in a sidebar that is always visible (even while other programs windows are open). These boxes have had some useful functions: clock, calendar, sticky notes, stuff...
  8. how to uninstall onedrive on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to uninstall onedrive on windows 10: how to uninstall onedrive on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-onedrive-on-windows-10/2201f8fa-3195-4651-a942-078017db6cd4"
  9. Easy Guide: How to Install and Uninstall Languages in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easy Guide: How to Install and Uninstall Languages in Windows 10: This article shows you how to install different language in Windows 10 and set it as the default. The article also shows you how to uninstall the language if you need to. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in...
  10. Complete Guide to Windows 10 Version 1703

in Windows 10 News
    Complete Guide to Windows 10 Version 1703: Sometime in Spring 2017, Microsoft will release the fourth major version of Windows 10 for PCs. Currently codenamed “Redstone 2,” this release is still very much a mystery. But this article will collect the new features as we discover them and expand over time into a complete...